Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

Evaluations are a catalyst for action and thinking
On new and useful topics not only for personal gain
To continue work in the forum in a better level

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, you are right, we have to put the likes to help the beginners to select the good and useful topics and read them and not to waste time on reading the topics that are useless and useless, so putting the likes is an important and necessary thing in giving positive topics a positive admiration and giving negative topics an admiration Negative and thus avoid bad and useless posts

Yes I am agree from this message that you have posted because there is also reputations here, if you pass good comments, you will be active, people will give you good response, if you do not, then people will not give good response to you 

Yes my dear friend you have to active on the form to make your money here you have taken to complete your work on  daily basis and complete your 25 comment a day .

• +1 1

Yes my first work of the day is to visit and doing post  in the crypto and me also active to this forum, we must apdate and read the post of the old members who have been working a very happy time here and get knowledge to the old members post. 

The low number of reactions in the forum is a negative thing, and the moderators should take it into account. I do not know how it was before in the forum, but now few comments are getting reactions.

Your words are very correct, as the topic that receives many likes and comments prompts me to read it carefully because the likes give me an indication that it is a useful topic, so it won this amount, and I will in turn admire him if I find that he has added something new to my information.

• +2 1

Please let's all try and be active especially the beginners ,

No matter what try and be active and do something even if you can't finish with the valid 20 post ask my the moderators...

We have to keep ourselves pushing and moving forward..

Lack of activeness can lead to ban.

I fully accept that likes are critical in evaluating topics; however, most members do not engage with topics, good or bad, since their primary objective is to collect money, rather than gaining knowledge and sharing important information in the field of digital currencies. In order to inspire participants to do something right, we must communicate negatively or positively.

Please let's all try and be active especially the beginners ,

No matter what try and be active and do something even if you can't finish with the valid 20 post ask my the moderators...

We have to keep ourselves pushing and moving forward..

Lack of activeness can lead to ban.

You are right about this, if you want to learn, you must give a good reputation to those who deserve it, because that will give them an incentive to continue publishing the good and useful topic.

• +3 1

You are absolutely right my dear friend how you have mentioned that we should be an active member of the forum and we should create posts and topics which are very informative and helpful for other members .we should give positive reputation to all the members for their good work you have done a really good job hope you will like my post.

I believe the main aim of the forum is to provide knowledge and information about cryptocurrency in a simple way. That's why we should give likes for valuable posts and bad reviews for posts that have wrong information. And we do that for motivating members to continue or improve their content. 

There are some people who only care about money gain and do not care about knowledge gain. Putting honest likes on posts is like putting up signs that guide beginners to the right path, so we have to respect that and not only pay attention to material gains.

• +2 1

I think we should be active members in this form. Because if we do so, we will benefit from it at the highest level. We can help each other in matters we don't know. , because the more you are only the more you will be learning and sharing ideas with other users.

Yes, I agree with you. The people who are using this forum must be active daily. We should create a post and topic also. nowadays I noticed that we are not creating a good topic.  I always find it a similar topic. It will be better for others if we create a topic.  And the topic must be creative and useful. I am new. I am trying my best.  I think all we should try to create a topic. Let's make the forum best. We are like a big family. We should help each other. When a new member trying we should stand by them. Good luck.

You have asked a good question. It would be much better if we work together here. Let us all be cryptocurrency members here and work. And I'll invite my friends to come here. 

Yes, it is correct and spend with you. We have to interact and invite each other if there is a useful and beautiful topic that deserves support. We have to support it and we are here to get money and information, not just money.

You are right, no matter how much brokers stop paying for likes, we must continue to support each other, because we still have to achieve more profits in light of the record high price of bitcoin...!!!

Yes, I agree with you sweetie. Likes are important to support the quality content that members deserve. I know that the forum is about supporting us all to win. It is our duty to support those members who have excellent, useful, meaningful posts they deserve it a positive reaction. It is also good to give to receive being an active member. contributing useful posts in the forum.

I agree with you. Likes are very important and are the mainstay of the posts .. We must continue to like even if we do not get money for those likes, because not everything is related to money. Some publications deserve recognition for the author's effort in obtaining information.

Just payments for the rating count is stopped but it does not mean you should stop rating the posts of other users, You can still cast the points to the posts from -5 to +5 to the posts. If you become a potential member on this forum, honestly you will get reputations to your posts from your posts readers on this forum.

You are right, at the beginning I thought that liking a topic was necessary in addition to commenting on the post and I noticed a significant decrease in the number of likes despite the large number of comments. Thank you for clarifying this point, and I will always give my opinion and admiration on the topics that I find useful

I think expressing admiration for the post is a good way to know if the post is useful and compatible with the content or not and our primary goal should not be to earn money, but learning and earning a good reputation should be the goal

@Roan Well yes mate we don't stop liking on deserving posts as it encourage members and newbies need this alot.As newbies used to feel discouraged at sometimes as senior members have many positive points and good ranking.So.we should keeo encourage others to make our Crypto journey successful.good luck!!