Give Advice to newbies! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

As I would see it, the best thing a novice can do is perused the principles well and stick to them and read the supportive presents on become familiar with the universe of digital currencies and how to chip away at this discussion. This dodges them from disallowances and notice focuses however much as could be expected.

For those who have just joined, I would say that you have to work according to the rules of this fourm, otherwise you will not be able to stay in this fourm.So everyone will post according to the rules and you have to do 100 posts.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

@MurXhid Baba first of all welcome dear on online platform to talk. Yeah we are giving you an advice first of all if you want to stay here and also want to stay for a long time you should hard working with patients don't be greedy man. And also if you want to stay here don't lose your help. And the main thing just follow the rule and go ahead step by step to success. Wish you all the best keep it up dear. 💞

• +1 1

My goal here is to earn free bitcoin so I can add my earnings to my wallet. But over time I have discovered that I can gain much more knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency than earning much more BTC within this platform. It is trading that acts as one of my driving forces here.

welcome mate by sharing information and getting knowledge you become a successful so follow all the rules and regulations and read all the comments of the member and appreciate them and save in your memory about this forum

When I was newbie and I use to learn from older member's post because their's post give me high use of knowledge to me and I feel easy to create content and post.

First I welcome them. They should know about the rules after joining here. Therefore, the posts of the experts should be read more and more. So that they get an idea of how to post.Then they should be posted. Of course you have to show your creativity in the post. Others cannot be copied. Otherwise the account may be banned.

The advice i would like to give to new commers is that 

Follow the rules and regulation of forum.

Make only one account on one device .

Do not do copy paste 

Do post according to the topic

I am new but i give advice 

Newbies only comment on the other person post, don't create a post 

Don't copy paste 

Give answer with his opinion 

Cheating man don't get success at this platform 

This app is unique .But there are some rules and regulations and i advise to newbies to strictly follow these rules and regulations to survive .From this forum we shall try to get knowledge and experience from senior .

On 12/22/2020 at 8:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

To enhance your reputation you need to create useful posts and useful, interesting topics. No one's content can be copied and pasted. You have to create any post or topics by yourself. Create posts and topics that attract members. But the information has to be accurate.

Firstly welcome to this great platform and I advise to newbie is that struggle and patience is very important to stay in that platform so continue struggle and be patience keeping in mind follow the rules and regulation and avoid by scammers thank you

If you want to get good reputation you have to write post and topics according to rules and regulations. Post and topics should be written in a way that is useful.Also need to make an informative post. No one can be copied. And the information must be accurate.

First of all, we welcome the new members that you have come on a good platform, thank you from the heart The advice that you have to do is to do whatever you want to do with honesty and with hard work. If you have any problem or any issue here, you can post it to your seniors, you will get help 

Hi there my friend. I welcome you to the cryptotalk forum community. I advise you to spend some time in the "about forum" subcathegory. there is a lot of useful information given by the moderators and administrators there on how the forum operates. I wish you build up your reputation best in a short time. Take care and good day.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Work permanently and don't lose hope bro keep posting and get knowledge about this platform and cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies don't share useless topic and comments beware from scammer's and follow all the rules.

Yes senior members here in the forum is very hepful. Beginners need advice so that they can survive in this forum For getting good reputation you need to post or comment topics that are actually useful for others. When you scroll through different topics, you will get doubta and questions so you can ask those doubts here. And share your ideas in the forum. Like this you will get the topic to post here.

Hello everyone, I think that the most important advice we can give to beginners, is that before starting to make their posts, first you should know that there are some rules to be followed and fulfilled in a responsible way, to avoid any problems within the forum.

Hello, and welcome, here in order to get a good publication it would be to follow the guidelines to write a correct and valid publication, in this way you can get to write good topics, by acquiring a good reputation, remember that in each section you can find the points to follow.

Welcome, my friend!
I also like you new ,I joined two days ago.
Everyone's really nice here!
They don't skimp on helping you at a time!
Everyone provides you with support and encouragement to complete the journey of the 100 Post.

• +1 1

Hello, the best thing we can do when we start in the forum, is to learn how to make comments or posts as you do the most expert people in the forum, also avoid asking questions or posts that are repetitive because if not these posts have a high probability of being eliminated.

You are highly welcome in crypto talk forum. I think if you can follow all the rules and regulations guiding this great platform, create a meaningful post for your own benefit. You will find it very easy in achieving your goals.

• +2 1

The best advice I can give you is that you respect the forum rules to avoid problems in the forum and take advantage of the information in the forum because here you quickly learn about cryptography and with the bitcoin satoshis that you earn, I recommend you save them until you know more about cryptography  invest your money and obtain passive income and you will have a great learning with investments and you will already be an expert in cryptography I hope you follow my advice.

The advice I will give you as a newbie is to be serious and hard working make sure you follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum and try to understand the basic concept of a topic before you make post or comments on it and please don't copy and paste other members work because it will lead you to ban which is total exist from the platform 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1