Give Advice to newbies! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

You are welcome to the informational knowledged and learning platform my advice for newbies is that u should first read the rules and regulations of this forum don't break the rules and regulations post 100 comments in a week and 20 daily for get paid happy journey 

• +1 1

19 minutes ago, Amal t sunil said:

Hello there dear friend, in my opinion we should give newbies as much as advice as possible and provide the help they need so that they do not get scammed or end up in problems. We should always look out for them.

Thankyou.

@Amal t sunil You are right, my friend, one of the main goals in the forum is to guide each other in order to avoid making mistakes and to give solutions if possible.

I am new similar to you on this site, and this is a decent inquiry for me, and from my perusing of the subjects identified with the counsel on this site, we hold fast to the principles of the site and submit to them. We should finish the initial hundred posts and compose the helpful themes until this second in which I compose this is the thing that I comprehended

• +1 1

The most expensive advice I should have giving to you as a new member like me is to be cautious about what just happened to some members of this forum recently. Don't share reputations extravagantly you may face same penalty. And remain law abiding member of cryptotalk. Wish you best of luck

Yes dear, first of all, I welcome you, the report is a very good platform on your platform. This platform can earn income  without investment and the best thing is that you get a lot of income by staying on this platform. My advice to you is that first of all you go to the Beginner section and have a good read of its rule regulation and then you start posting and post that which should be sent to someone else Do not be forced on this platform .

The only biggest advice to newbies is that please don't break rules. Keep your honestly read all rules. And then put post daily at different topics. Good luck it is hard in start but it will be easy after sometime so don't worry. Don't copy post of others. Only make post by your own mind it will be helpful enhance your knowledge level. 

I also new here and i need some advise from my senior i really appreciate you for helping me thnku in advance. 

The only biggest advice to newbies is that please don't break rules. Keep your honestly read all rules. And then put post daily at different topics. Good luck it is hard in start but it will be easy after sometime so don't worry. Don't copy post of others. Only make post by your own mind it will be helpful enhance your knowledge level. 

• +1 1

Welcome to this first rate family and hope so that you will fall in love with this platform so simply strive to finish 100 trial posts and learn how to write the posts associated with the subject and try to make publish helpful and should write some thing particular and distinctive from others and paintings according to the guidelines of forum.

Always try to explore other topics also . It makes the person gain more knowledge about trading and provide information in a wide range. But always do your best if you want to have good reputation.

You should first go through the forums rules and regulations and make sure you follow it strictly inorder for you to avoid warning points or ban

Im a newbier . I have join this site yesterday . I know about this site . So i want to give advise to next newbier. As we all know that newbier are increase day by day. And some of them are not know how can do work on this plateform. 

My advise is that please read seniors post and gain some idea about this forum 

I strictly advise is please don't copy others post ,it against cryptotalk rules and regulation.

You have to create your own post with some researches.

On 12/22/2020 at 10:52 AM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

If you want to get a good reputation, I highly recommend you read the forum rules so as not to go through inconveniences when creating a content, to have good reactions and increase your reputation you should upload unique and highly influential content to increase your reputation.

Welcome to the forum. First of all you should check and read the forum rules. First you have to create 100 posts Then you have to make 20 posts and 50 likes every day. This way you earn more money on the forum if you completed all the daily task.

I advised to nee members first the rules of this plateforme is very strict first u follow the rules regulations of this site u read it in the homepage after that u start posting . 

U complet your first 💯 post u don't just doing post u learning from this plateforme and also earning from this plateforme . Make good topics for good reputation of you doing hardworking u got good reputation.

• +1 1

A newbie must having having courgious mind and always must be focused on learning and if a guy face loss first time then that guy will surely got success one day because there is ease after every difficulty but we lose our hopes after some rejectiones. 

Warm welcome to all newbies. Get started in the beginners section and make atleast 20 posts a day which are good quality and not repetitive. Your post should contain atleast a hundred characters and should be easily comprehensible. Try not to make grammatical and spelling mistakes.

@MurXhid Baba hey dear as you we all are here to earn but focus on learning instead of earning by learning you can improve your skills your language and you will get a lot of experience and knowledge which will help you to earn more and to get more profit ,create useful topics or posts support eachother .good luck

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

I also need some advice from the seniors of this amazing platform. I am also a newbie and looking for some useful and amazing advice from seniors to do my work better on this great platform.

• +1 1

Try to make the post helpful and of course write something different and different from others and work according to the rules of the forum. You will fall in love with this platform so just try to complete 100 experimental posts and learn to write posts related to the topic. Welcome to this amazing family.

Hello to all my dear  friends yes mate iam agree with you first of all i also think that all the new member should have to follows all the rules and regulations of the platform then have to explore their creativity and have to make a good high level content.. And have to do their best for the platform to achieve what they want... Because in this platform we can earn as well as learn...

I want to give some advice to newbies.At first you have to follow all the forum rules properly. You always work hard with some patience. You have to gain enough knowledge about crypto currency. You should try more and more information about crypto currency. You have to discuss with your seniors about various topics and get experience. 

• +3 1

The most important thing for newbie is that they first complete their 100 posts .They should focus on their work and follow the rules so that they can avoid from banned .New comers need to know in advance almost everything that is will good for them .

The different topics are chosen through the reading process where the distinction between that is important, the information is chosen and discussed in order to benefit from that, as you can also search and read more about currencies.

I will advise the new members that they should work hard and pay attention on your work. To start any work with patience and always should creating the meaningful and useful post that everyone attract towards this post. And main thing always should follow the rules and regulations of this forum.