What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

My friend, I advise you at first to read the laws in the section about the forum and abide by them, then gain knowledge and not put money as a goal only here and share with others your useful experiences that may help them.

First you have to comment or post 20 posts per day maximum and the posts should be useful and attractive so that other members give them a positive reputation and then if you have a positice reputation on all your posts they pay you on them after 7 days .. 200 satoshi one the single post and 10 talk token. And then if you want you can invest your talk tokens on yobit in the investbox.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello, dear friend, you should first read the forum’s rules and then search for a useful topic to share and avoid repeating or copying and pasting from other comments so that you are not banned or warning points directed to you and that your post contains more than a hundred characters. I wish you success.

My friend, welcome, I advise you to read the instructions on cryptocurrencies and search for useful information to write a good post, listen to senior members, benefit from their experience, and stay away from copying posts from others in order not to be banned.

Welcome newbies, first of all they should be guided to use the site and then there should be a guide book for them. I would say to them that they should get a proper knowledge of crypto currencies and then comes the market.

My first piece of advice to new traders is to never begin trading until you have thoroughly researched the market. Never stop learning new things. Whitepapers on coins should be studied (information about their projects). Follow the news and updates from the coin's teams. Examine their maximum coin numbers as well as the number of coins that have been circulated. In addition, I recommend that newcomers conduct market research and observe the market first. Never begin futures or margin trading without first gaining experience.

I want to have an advice to beginner is that must follow the rules of the forum. We have to follow the rules of the forum we have to be very carefully we do not have to cheat the forum in our dream dude. So my advice is that follow the rules of the forum.

Dear friend, in order to be able to properly eagle in this forum, you must first read the forum’s rules in addition to looking for benefit and benefit in other members ’posts to post meaningful topics. I wish you good luck

Well posting is not very easy as you may expect I advice you to spend sometime at first commenting on other posts so you could understand what good posts are , but anyway you must write easy topics if you are interested in getting reactions

Welcome, my friend, in this forum there are strict rules for publishing to maintain the level of the forum. Therefore, the most important thing is that you do not copy from other people's speech, do not write duplicate topics, and do not write in anything other than English

In fact, sir, the best advice I can give to beginners is to read the forum rules and work with them .. You must form a specific idea and search for it in the list of topics and if we do not see anything like it, you can form a topic on it .. Your words should be in English with simple and easy-to-understand terms. It is of benefit to all .. I wish everyone luck and success.

In order to publish good content, you have to search a lot to make sure that the information you have is correct
Stay away from repeating, copying and pasting other people's posts because this is an extravagance that leads to your banning

Yes my friend, you need to provide new content and a unique and put forward new ideas, and to be subject simple and easy, and you have read the forum rules, and more themes will gain more popularity and you'll find my earnings, but you need to focus on sharing information correct and confirmed .

All the best for everyone.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, I advise every beginner to publish something very useful and follow the forum rules. We are in the fun and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money.

All beginners must understand the rules well in the beginning to avoid the ban, they should search for useful information about the world of cryptocurrencies and publish it here to gain a positive reputation, Avoid copying and pasting.Or are they making their comment meaningful to something useful

Welcome, my friend, the number of the post should be a hundred characters or more, and its content should be useful and not be taken from someone else's comment.

My friend, I advise every beginner to create ideas by doing research before publishing, and your participation will be related to the content and abide by the rules for this forum. Gain experience and knowledge from the owners of experience and you work hard and you will benefit with time

I hope all of you will be enjoying good health. My advice is firstly read the forum carefully then answer it according to your intelligence don't copy paste others comments this will save you from getting banned and you will develop your independent skills and will get reputation too

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell all beginner that first  they should read all rules of this forum and then they should read minimum twenty topics every day for knowledge and they learn about cryptocurrency and they should create their own topics.

Dear welcome, at the beginning, no copied responses or duplicate posts are accepted, and you must follow all the forum rules and read carefully to not offend a person and respect is a duty here.

Edited by Ania atom
  • +1 1

You must craft the post well and avoid spelling mistakes because that will expose you to the ban and you must be well acquainted with the post before publishing it by searching for it and finally you must not copy the comments of others in order to avoid the ban

Good evening everyone,
The best advice for a beginner is to adhere to the forum rules and regulations
There is also something necessary, which is to avoid copying and pasting from others because that will earn you warning points
Another thing is to stick to the topic of the post and make the content of your comments useful, otherwise your comments will be deleted
Good luck in your quest.

Learn all you can about the rules here, and be careful not to break them.
Also, do not listen to the words of the frustrated and do not believe those who say that you will get rich or go bankrupt, you just have to learn quietly.

Hello my friend, in real terms, this is an excellent thinking. In fact, you should take care of your content as much as possible and provide useful and new information regarding the forum or cryptocurrencies, for example
Good luck in your business and thank you