What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

On 12/21/2020 at 4:05 PM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

@bra231997

My advice that I can tell you to create original content and to look for information on cryptocurrencies, defi, wallet, cryptographic trade, I can recommend you to look for information on what you are going to publish, follow the rules of the group to that they are not banned, respect everyone in the group including administrators and moderators, take care of their spelling and post content that is warm and allusive to the cryptographic world and their experiences in this world.

i am also new this forum.friend but i have some knowledge this site we have must follow this site rules after that we will work this site this is very good site so.we have follow this forum.

thanks 

On 12/22/2020 at 1:05 AM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

Dear mate firstly welcome to this platform @bra231997. Dear mate if you want to stay with this forum then make useful posts which are with good content. Try to learn more and more about crypto from different forum sections and use Google for authentic information in this way you make a good post and earn good reputation. Always follow the rules and regulations of forum. 

As a beginner I will advice one to do his or her best to meet up with all requirement in the forum so that the rising will be fast if not so it do affect once earning thanks.

Before creating a topic you have to go on by clicking your search bottom to find out if there's topic similar to your own topic if not then you go on by creating your own topic and you have to be careful it contains useful information. Also meaningful. 

I will advice them to work hard and intelligently.Make your own posts do not copy paste from others.Make usefull posts so that you get good reputation and makes your account strong.And plz donot do anything that puses you toward warning.

Thanks, a very important post.  Of course, for newcomers, they must follow the rules of the forum after joining the forum, and make sure that each post is relevant and relevant through research.  Every post in the forum is important so all the issues should be kept in order.  Care should be taken not to repeat any post.  Get ideas from seniors on every topic.  Work by following them.

Hello welcome all..

In my opinion you will first follow the rules and regulations in Cryptotalk. And you create  good  content and useful posts. Don't copy paste other's comments. That is the  way to ban your account. Work hard and honestly you will get good reputation in crypto forum  

• +1 1

I would like to say one thing for the newcomers, follow the rules and work honestly. Success will come one day.

Here are some rules for newcomers. Make your posts so that everyone can learn something from your posts. Make sure there is enough information in your posts. The posts are rich in knowledge. Remember that your posts will not be accepted if they are not useful. And will be canceled

In general, I would advise those who are beginners in the crypto forum to follow the rules of the crypto forum regularly and post 100 meaningful and reasonable posts in the crypto forum.  Then they will get payment for each subsequent post.

You can make a good post by following the rules, put in the information about something new and interesting. It should be consist on at least 100 characters. It should also helpful for all members and haven't difficulty to understand.

The most important thing to do in the forum is to work within its rules and not to be felt and also in a particularly substantive subjects, focusing in your business and organized your time and also in writing from falling into the mistakes of the matter so that an effective member of the forum will be an effective member of the forum.

They should never promote any spam messages from the spammer and the main thing is that they should avoid the Copy-paste from the Crypto Talk. They should make their own content.

Welcome to all the new members first and First of all, he has read the rules and regulations of this group, well then follow them.And search for the post that you comment on, do not copy paste and first you complete 100 comment in one week, then post Daily 50 section and 20 comment.if you copy paste then your account will be closed. 

• +1 1

Hello fellows I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that if you want to be successful in this forum just work hard regularly and make good content and positive thoughts

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello mate, if you're new here you should read the rules and follow it so you can understand how thing works in this forum. After finishing your first 100 post you can make 1k sat per post, but you should make useful post and it can be done with doing research before making post. If you can do that you can also receive multiple good reaction whic is really encourage us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello guys here. My advice is meant for both newbies and senior members. Here on cryptotalk forum, you tend to gain many thing which will be useful and guide all your activities here. Firstly, always abide and stick to the rules and regulations of the forum. Always make a meaningful topic and post, avoid typing error and do use simple English. Follow experienced members and you're good to go. 

• +1 1

First of all, dear friend and colleague, welcome to this great forum, I would give you the advice that many colleagues have given you as their answers in this publication, which is to follow the rules or have a lot of information about the world of cryptocurrencies in order to contribute useful publications.
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

First of all welcome to join this platform. I would recommend you as a new member that you read the rules and regulations of this platform first and then work on this platform. Always bring good and creative content and make good comments on people's posts. Apart from this, if this platform is respected, then this platform also respects you in return. Wish you best of luck 

• +1 1

Welcome dear , you should just focus on your goals . Never be jealous to others seccess. It will promotes you to work hard . In this way you will work hard and learn much more things . After you have a lot of knowledge, you cane make money for you easily.

• +1 1

Hello friend, welcome to the cypto talk, you should read the rules first so you can understand what to do in this forum. If you want to make useful posts you should do your research before making post so you can also give correct information to the other members. You can also receive good reaction if you do that.

• +2 1

I will give advise to all biggners that join forum and improve your work and gain a lot of english skill and earn and spend earning on your study.work hard and remain industrious gain more.

I would advise you to create post with wonderful content and also post that other members of the forum would benefit from.

Dear beginner, well come in this platform. First of all, I would like to advise you that whatever work you do here, do exactly according to the rules and regulations of this platform. And do not do anything against the rules and regulations of this platform or else you can get a point later or your account can be a permanently banned. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi , am also an begginer started working in this forum today only. Common thing i learnt by reading most of the topic related to begginers is that , never try to do any short cuts for posting, always comment bwith minimum 100 character with good content.