Please Continue rating - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

Many people have stopped reputations since the payment for reputations was stopped. I think these members are only there for the money, that's sad because we are here to get the scoop and the money. And when you give me a reputation, this thing sparks me more work

• Useful or interesting 1

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

I am a beginner in this forum but I understand many people cheat to get more money, I don’t know why we don’t care about information like money. In any case, I will abide by the rules and increase my information in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Dear friend everyone has stopped reacting when the announcement of  not giving 50 talk tokens for the reactions but it is a bad habit and we should give reaction to the other posts and always give the positive reaction to the useful posts and repetition is very necessary for your payment.

On 12/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

since there are numerous posts that are great, and in spite of the fact that we can't bring in cash from the valuations we make, in the event that we can esteem others' work in the event that we preferred their work excessively, it's a method to help ourselves that we additionally expectation can be gotten back to us.

I also agree and support with this,to keep on rating will motivate the person that create the topic to motivate him and let the moderators knows his ability in the platform too, But it depends on the kind either positive or negative when necessary but let the rating should be positive as at when due my fellow members.

• +1 1

These days, they have given a rating that they pay on the meeting page Therefore, we should give rating to each other so that people continue to get payment complete and they should be given ratings. It has also changed the policy for a few days, we get paid according to the rating, so we should give rating to people who do not have ratings above. 

• +1 1

Dear Mate, you says right we should support each other we are here to help each other. As the platform stop payment for rating posts people stop reacting to other content. If someone provide you good information and appreciate your content leave a positive react for him/her. Cryptotalk community is best ever community so being a part of this we should corporate each other. Thank You

• +1 1

That's right, we shouldn't stop promoting reputation on forums because I think that reputation can have consequences that can sometimes be good, for example, when we give a positive reputation, a member is considered to continue to promote his experience.  And knowledge in the forum, even if they are negative it makes the member develop his own and his ideas in the forum, so we must not stop giving reputation at all. Very good information and rating payment a few days ago was stopped for some reason.  People leave the rating and just comment on the post and create a topic and he only uses the comment and does not like other comments so that every member suffers a big loss. Thanks.

you might be riparian right. public presence is purely for the reason that participants to specific  curtain call as well as merit so we also obtained cherish an issue, then again regrettably whatever shills counterfeit ratings to achieve spectacular trait of sensational contributors along with put in force dishonorable methods.

All members should support every one because it matters so much if we give positive rating to other so they will give back us and if our rating is high so the earning ratio will also high so try to support every one 

It keeps bothering me and I often ask myself about why many members recently fails to give the require reputation deserve by a member in the forum, is it that; there is any penalty connected to that? NO.

Do feel free to give a positive reputation to the good work done and never hesitate to give negative reputation to the ones that is not actually on point.

Ever since the system stop paying for the fifty talk tokens every body has atop rating but majorly concern with there daily meaningful post so that they can earn but if we still keep reacting it will also make it easy to outline a good post that deserve good reputation. 

hello my dear friend, best wishes from me  I am new to this forum. I also want to continue the rating.  This forum is very good. I want to work in it. So I want to continue working.  So I want to continue rating on this forum.

My friend you say right and I am agree with you in your opinion that we should always give good in those posts who deserves it . Mean if posts is useful and helpful and you understand posts easily then it is our duty give him it her good reputation because it encourages our selves .

Yes we can't stop rating now this is the best time because cleaning process has stoped now. But be careful to give rating because extra rating are risk to ban your account. We can give rating on useful and good post so that we can earn good money . simply you can give rating how deserve it you can must read post and then give reaction to his post. You can give 50 reactions daily

Well said mate is a good suggestion you made here and since the 50 talk token is no more functioning again then we should not stop rating rather we should continue rating the useful post in the forum.

The biggest problem we have on the forum is cheaters.  I will thank the mediators and senior members for their fight against cheaters .. As for interactions on topics, members must interact with important topics so that they are not subjected to injustice and ban from the forum, and the most active members of the forum should be highlighted by interaction .. Thank you

Hello guys how was your night my guys in this group please I want everyone to stop rating because rating is just like a scam so please dear guys in this site stop rating you don't need banned

If by removing the rewards for rating will indirectly increase the value of talk tokens in the market, I'm pretty supportive of it. I am already earning about 200 talk tokens a day for my posts and if they cut the 50 tokens for rewards , still if there is a long term increase of value of Talk by even 25 percent , it would be very beneficial. But at the same time , I have a concern that this new rule will affect the people's tendency and incentive to rate other posts. These rating hold a key role in improving the standard of the forum. 

Yeah thats a good idea for promote our accounts and good status for our profile and for earning also but i think no one can gave a reactions to each other after announcing the new update of crypto but i think dont do this if someone deserve the good points so you can gave it and its good to help each other.

Yes 

I agree with you .it is a best time when member on this farum is busy to rating everyone .it is very important to continue a rating .we should rating to the mamber for their reputation . keep your good mind if your reputation is good its a very necessry you should rating other member.Because they shuold a good posts .

Thankyou 

Actually when I learn about the forum not paying for the 50 talk token from reaction it hurts but at least cheaters have reduced from the following as we don't get paid for this 50 rating again most people don't rate others post and it not fair we should keep rating because it one of the things that would raise our reputation