How to gain inspiration by posting to cryptotalk - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

How to gain inspiration by posting to cryptotalk

Your post is stunning, my companion I thank you for this delightful substance with it. You will pick up a great.deal of good standing.  I trust the new comers read the post and advantage from it and best of luck to everybody.

You are right my friend and I want to add to your words that we must constantly feed our minds with information and see the ideas of others, because this will increase our ability to create new ideas that we can share in this forum

• +2 1

Of course, this is wonderful, as the forum contains a lot of information that helps to gain a lot of information and experience about the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

You're right, my friend, we have to think carefully about the idea of the subject and try to shape it beautifully, we shouldn't rush even if it takes us more time. 

That's a good suggestion mate, although I think it's better to write the idea on a notebook or a piece of paper. This way you can write whatever you want, edit it, add and omit some parts. After it's finished you can post it on the forum in the right section. Best of luck ✌

Edited by Reham Fares

This is a good idea. I agree with you. This is my friend. When we think of any good idea, we must write it down in our notes or open the site here and create it with a new topic and share it with our friends in the forum.

My dear friend, I thank you for the advice, and I would like to tell you that you are right. As a writer I am sometimes overwhelmed by thoughts from all sides ،if I do not immediately write it into my notebook, it is flying as butterflies in the remote space and I can not follow them,
So, in order not to waste your intellectual efforts, keep writing them down immediately.

In fact, inspiration is very necessary to write a special topic .. You can inspire from an idea that you saw on the Internet or from an article in a newspaper .. It is possible that the inspiration comes from the lyrics of the songs .. The idea is inside our heads, but we have to bring it to reality, and this thing is done through inspiration. It is distinguished for writing a strong and useful topic and you can earn a good reputation on it .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

In my opinion, if we have a lot of experience, the options will be available to us, we will have a lot of experience and benefit to share with the rest of the members here

My dear friend, thank you for sharing such valuable information with us, I think I needed that information and I was looking for that rare info, After reading this post from you, many ideas have come to my mind I'm sure it will help me a lot

Our presence in this forum developed our writing skills and communication with others, and our constant search for everything related to cryptocurrencies gave us the inspiration, yes, to write topics that benefit other members and benefit us more through the responses and discussions that follow.

• +1 1

Actually Your point of view is that it is beautiful and intense. I also gained a lot of inspiration here, by reading the ideas of others, developing them and bringing out new things because I try to be distinguished. I hope people do this like me and thank you best wishes

We are inspired by this platform, when we talk to those who know it better than us and read there posts it inspire us and adds to our knowledge a lot . For this reason i joined this platform to get inspired and and earn at the same time.

In my opinion, you should do your own research about cryptocurrencies, and this research will make you more knowledgeable in the field and when you know more, you can find solutions and optimal ways to post in the forum and thus you will have great popularity and positive reputation

Maybe I am sitting in a café and drinking coffee and an idea comes to my mind and I write it down, and here I have to do a good research on the idea and collect enough information, so that we can present the best thing we have.
If we think well and expand our horizons of mind, we will gain inspiration that makes the idea we present more beautiful and radiant like the sun.

Yes this is right if we post daily informative content and come here with new ideas than we definitely get inspiration by getting good response of other members. Motivation and inspiration are very necessary for success.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that this is how we can inspire ourselves. This is a fantastic and practical suggestion, my mate. My friend, we should come up with our own ideas as long as they are useful and beneficial to all. If not, you can learn about cryptography and begin developing topics.

I agree with you, when an idea comes to my mind to open the site and write it quickly, I advise people to do this, it is an effective method, thank you for your post, I wish you a happy time 

All the time when I'm a long time 8n the forum the inspiration is lost after a few minutes but when I read other useful post I see that the inspiration is come with many ideas and I can talk more ,but only the useful post who can turn on the inspiration..

I have joined this forum quite recently and I don't know much about this platform. Right now, I am very much excited and motivated to work here in this platform but there might be a need of motivation in the upcoming future. So, I think, we should get inspiration within yourself.

Cryptotalk is the best forum and members get information on this forum so our post must matter we can get inspiration from our posting if we share the best quality content that increase the knowledge of other members we get success and the only one thing that cause to our success on this forum is only our posting it must be unique and informative.

In order to get inspiration while writing our posts, we must create a good work environment where we must not give in to our concerns when we work hard and have the courage and have patience to work and we publish useful and valuable posts and provide positive reviews to our friends in the forum then we spread the benefit to everyone as we learn  Respecting each other's opinions and sharing knowledge, thus obtaining knowledge and money at the same time.

Thank you for this inspirational post. Yes, it happens to me all the time. I always come up with new ideas while I am doing something in my daily life.When you want to work on this forum, the most important thing you have to do is create good and helpful content in order to benefit others, and a good reputation will come to you automatically as you work harder.

Yes, my friend, it is true. I always try to find a new idea that I post in this forum, and at any time this idea can come, so I write it on the notepad and when I enter here I start writing it in a decent manner and in an understandable way and send it immediately

Inspiration in writing a topic can come through continuous reading and developing methods about trading cryptocurrencies or generating new ideas.