I'm the only one? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

I'm the only one?

My friend, I think it is a technical problem, but if you encounter this problem, you should inform the specialized team in this forum because they will definitely help you, but to ensure that there is a reaction, update the page and make sure that it is still there.

• +2 1

47 we are not facing the same issue in our form because if I am giving a life and reputation to any one of the members then it is very useful for them and they are not hidden everywhere so please check at your end and there might be some issue with your network of the junior accountant Lee

• +2 1

Do not worry, sometimes payment for posts is stopped temporarily in order to clean the forum from unhelpful topics and comments, but do not worry, you will be paid for all the posts that you have created

Sign out, clear the log, then log back in. Most likely it will succeed. If this method did not work, I think that your comments are not the same topic or so review the topic and how it works and tell us about your experience.

On 12/20/2020 at 11:34 AM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my dear colleagues. Ladies and gentleman have someone Else facing the same problem with I personally. Or I'm the only one.? My reactions are no more counting in yobit.net and i don't know the motive reason. Please if some ones have more idea's about it this I need help.

Dear this thing has changed and now we are not getting any payment for reactions so we all are not getting any payment for likes you should not worry about this we are getting payment only for our post we should focus on our post and try to make a good post.

• +1 1

Yes you maybe the only one and this used to happen if your yorbit is logout what you needs to do try login to your yorbit account by inputting your email account the one you used for opening the yorbit account.

• +2 1

As for me, I have not encountered this problem before, but if this issue is for you on your own, then there is no need to worry. For sure it will solve. Ask the experts and senior members here or contact the support team

Do not worry, my dear friend, for this because it is a problem facing some users here, and it is a technical problem that will be solved within days. Do not worry. Just create posts and posts and do not give a reaction to any post and the problem will be solved.

• +1 1

Many suffer from this problem.  Perhaps there is a technical problem that will be addressed as soon as possible.  Read the comment carefully before giving a reaction.  We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed and gain knowledge and money. Therefore, we must cooperate to achieve our goals and to make this wonderful forum the best ever.  We must help each other.

• +2 1

My dear, of course, you can give 50 reviews and reactions on a daily basis, 50 different posts or a different topic. This is a condition and my system in general. Either you say that the forum and its officials did not allow you to evaluate this theory is wrong in general Do your research well that you definitely gave 50 speeds By thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend. This has been clarified by the moderators that the forum will not pay anymore for giving the evaluation, but we do not mind continuing to give evaluations to those who deserve them to maintain the level of the publications

I think my friend this issue ran into many members, but don't be afraid. These problems are technical problems and your right will not be lost. Just wait for a while and everything will be back as it was.

This problem did not happen to me, I was paid for all the reactions I get on my useful posts, this problem may be solved for you alone, ask an expert if he has a solution to your problem.

• +1 1

Beyond me, you are just one, think that you have to reduce this on this forum How not to drink too much will reduce you How can people not mean less? That's all there is to it.

Hi dear hope you are right there I am new I have not a big experience for your topic but I realise some topic on this forum I have collected very knowledgeable and helpful post ever I think moderator and admin are very good work in this forum and admin is very good working in this site and also moderator here good working.

I think there is a problem with the posts you write, so it is not counted, or maybe you did not get a good reputation, so it is not counted.
It is also possible that it has been deleted because it is not useful. You must write in a clear and understandable manner, in good coordination, and within the required contents.

• +2 1

The reactions stopped paying for a while, but it was repeated again. You are continuing your work properly and do not worry or despair. There may be a technical problem on the Internet that will be solved soon. The forum is safe, so rest assured.

• +1 1

I think that this problem that you faced has been solved and does not exist now, the Yobit platform is now a very good and secure platform that gives all its due.

• +2 1

After reading the responses to your post, I think this was a general problem and it was a bug in the forum or something
This happens everywhere and all the time. You don't have to dismiss this idea, it's technical problems and they get resolved quickly

Dear friend it could be some sort of technical issue. And yes now I remembered that some others members also shown this problem. It might be a temporary issues and let's hope that it will be totally solved soon. My wishes are with you bcoz reputation counting is very important but now as we all know that changes are being applied for new payment method. Thanks. 

I really do not know anything about this subject, I have never encountered this problem before, but most likely it is a technical problem, and I hope it will be solved soon.

This same TALK currencies began to quickly depreciate, and that this protocol was implemented for two main reasons: to lower the growth of market decline until it had been prioritised, and to avoid any improper encounters in which someone offers ratings for everybody.

I think that it is up to you to complete all of your evaluations today, which are fifty evaluations, and it must be back to normal tomorrow, so do not worry because this is the maximum number allowed for members

No, you are not the only one who has this problem. This is a dilemma that everybody nowadays is confronted with. I believe it is a technical problem that will be resolved as soon as possible, and we will receive our reacted post payments. Only wait and don't give up hope. Continue to operate in a peaceful manner.

I am not facing this issue yet as my reputations are counted in my yobit account. So I can't understand why you are facing this problem. So be patient and contact with administration, they can guide you better about major reason behind this. Perhaps it will be technical issue.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼