I'm the only one? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

I'm the only one?

Hello my dear colleagues. Ladies and gentleman have someone Else facing the same problem with I personally. Or I'm the only one.? My reactions are no more counting in yobit.net and i don't know the motive reason. Please if some ones have more idea's about it this I need help.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hmm I'm also facing the same situation of don't getting paid of reactions . Some people says that it is a technical issue and some says that give some time to react . 50 reacts aren't possible to do in just 2 or 3 minutes , cryptotalk forum is basically offers us to react on different posts which is genuinely useful , i suggest you to just react on them which is benificial for you and others . Not just complete 50 reaction daily but also read the comments before reaction 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello dear,  don't worry about this problem. Every member of this forum is facing this problem. Some people says that it will solve in few days. You should not give reaction on any post. Just create useful posts and topics. I hope it will solvd in few days. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't worry if you have a problem alone. You will find a quick solution in this forum. You have to make valuable posts. Your solution will be fine. Thank you.

• +5 1

I have also faced this kind of problem. My reaction is also being added to youbit. I have been having this problem for a long time. I think this is a technical problem. So there is no need to worry. This problem will be solved soon if the modulator looks into the matter

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

dont worry bro first thing try to logout of yobit and login again and check if you link your account with yobit correctly and when you are reacting refresh the page and check if the react still there i hope i could help you

• +2 1

You're are not the only one who is experiencing this. A lot of people have complained about not getting paid for ratings. This is a recent development after send btc to balance have been resolved.

• +1 1

I have heard exactly the same issue that is going somewhere, that many  has heard how many facing the issue.Smt. It may be that there is a tactical coming in the system due to which reacts are count  is not being done. One more has just heard that the crypto form, has stopped accounting and paying the reacts

Hey mate the payment for reaction is off now. You aren’t only one. All users of cryptotalk willnt be paid for their given reaction since yesterday. Don't be tensed. You will be paid for your useful posts. Read the new payment system at About forum section . All will be clear.            

No dear you are not the only one 

You don't have to stress over it. There are numerous individuals experiencing this, however their undertakings are dissolving, yet you should pause and find support from the directors here.

1 hour ago, saradz said:

@Ababakrin @Oyetoyy @Rafin478 One forum administrator stated to stop paying, which means there will be no more payment for the likes, and I don't know if this is temporary or not.

333.PNG

I was blocked as well and I have not gained any likes as a result of cheating or anything pertaining to that. All the likes I gained were genuinely given by most members who are not even my friends on the forum. I'm confused my self.

Dear after yesterday we will not able to get payment for reacting because there are too many cheaters in forum it said by the moderator therefore we should focus on our good posts and topics.

The feature has been disabled because members abuse and give reputations without reading posts. You will still be rewarded with talk tokens for making useful and informative posts.

Hi friend, I have been having similar difficulties for a few days and I am also being told that this is a technical problem and will be fixed soon and I will also have candidates to avoid this difficulty. 

You do not need to worry about it, as all of us happen to us the same thing, so the moderators here check every comment and post we make, and every post that is not important or does not adhere to the terms is deleted and not counted on the yopit account

Edited by Ses93
  • +2 1

It's more than week that we have this problem like all users in this forum they can't see the reaction count in her payment page of talk token in yobit exchange, before we have the bitcoin problem and it's resolved now we have this one too I hope they can do something about that 

I think this is as a fact that people gave been spamming and abusing the group with their likes and reacyions which is against a portion of their.agreement

18 hours ago, saradz said:

@Ababakrin @Oyetoyy @Rafin478 One forum administrator stated to stop paying, which means there will be no more payment for the likes, and I don't know if this is temporary or not.

333.PNG

I was blocked as well and I have not gained any likes as a result of cheating or anything pertaining to that. All the likes I gained were genuinely given by most members who are not even my friends on the forum. I'm confused my self.

TALK currency became rapidly declining, and this procedure was adopted for two reasons in order to reduce the rate of decrease in price until it is given priority and also in order to reduce some inappropriate interactions where everyone gives evaluations to anyone. 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I do not have certain information about this matter. Perhaps there is a technical problem or the forum has stopped calculating reactions and providing payments for it. We have to be patient until we discover the reason behind this.

First of all i want to tell you that you should have to react  after completing 24 hours .I mean if you will react within 24hours your rect will count in prevoiu 24 hours.So keep in mind you will  have  the to react after  completing  24 hours . 

• +5 1

Hi, the main reason is that many people were cheating some time ago, so that they can improve things with the Yobit payments they withdrew it, but don't worry, because the pay is still good and in some months you will have more surprises from Yobit and Cryptotalk.

No, you are not the only one my friend. There has been a slight change in the forum’s policy. There is no longer any payment for reviews, but the payment for posts still has not changed.

Edited by Abdulrahman3
  • +1 1