Why isn't my reaction being added? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Isika456

Why isn't my reaction being added?

Dear don't worry about this. It's might be happening due to some technical issue behind. Moreover check your yobit, either it is properly linked with cryptotalk or not.. Even if the problem isn't solved then contact with administration to know the basic reason behind this issue.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This could have been an error in the same cryptotalk operating system, because on the same date of this publication it happened to me as well and if I had many questions about this scare that I was concerned that there could be something else in all this, but thanks to God they were able to fix this problem a couple of weeks later.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also had the same thing with me. I asked my friend, who is an old member here, he told me that it is possible that errors are caused by the site and some comments are not counted.

• +2 1

Reactions of post show's your concentration and active ness on discussion activity.So it's very important to highlight other reactions and feedback its pays important role to make good reputation.

Did not occur with me before but are common among members you need some time and will solve the problem and you can also give a positive reputation for repetitive publications or per person itself and so I have been prohibited. I wish you solve your problem soon

Hi dear friend,

First of all don't worry. It's happening with most of us. Some people react each others randomly to earn some profit. But soon they will banned. Other thing is that the good posts attracts the people. People who read carefully,react to your post.

The forum had been changing something's earlier,the forum had stopped the payment for reaction,which means members won't receive any payment for reacting on posts anymore,but that shouldn't stop us from rating other's post,because it's out duty 

• +1 1

One more thing you should notice on this forum that if you are a newbie on this forum and you make some comments of some lights on any of the comments or post and then your like will not be useful for any post or any comments so first of all you have to become a junior member minimum then you can give the lorax

• +1 1

There are a lot of members who suffer from this problem, I do not think it is yours alone, it is a technical problem no more and can be solved over time
Now that the reactions have become unpaid, few members are content to comment only, and this affects everyone because obtaining positive reputations has become a somewhat arduous task.

• +1 1

friend it is the rule of forum when we are beginners we not do reaction and it not be added so first complete your 100 post then add your reaction and it might be possible you have network issue and your reaction not be added so check it and try after some time.

I think almost all of us are facing this problem, and is because the payment of reactions is been remove by the administration. Anyway we have to be patient and keep working hard.

I think, reactions that are given to me help in adding some of my money but as the case with everyone else, I also didn't get any sort of money from the reactions that I gave to others. May be the reactions that we provided on the posts, post were not useful enough or whatever the situation maybe, I am also not getting the earning.

Hello there greetings I think it is a technical glitches because everyone not getting played it is really bad because when you work so hard and you don't get paid enough that is very bad and I hope you will get your reward that you deserve

Dear friends, every post in the forum should be properly evaluated.  You can respond to each post.  Provide positive feedback on relevant high quality posts.  This will evaluate the correct post.  And the poster will be inspired to create better posts.  You can of course respond.  This is your temporary problem.  This will be resolved soon.

Many members suffer from the same problem as yours, so you should not worry.  It looks like you got a lot of reaction so you were banned.  You are prevented from providing a reaction because you broke the rules.  It is allowed to give a certain number of reactions. Therefore, the rules and conditions of the forum must be read and strictly adhered to to avoid the points of warning and prohibitions.  I wish you all the best.

I think this is very common thing which happened to every another person. This is temporary you don't worry and check that which is mistake done with you. I hope you are violating any rule thats why this is happened with you.

• +2 1

Dear Sir/Madame, I'm having the same problem. I responded to the posts yesterday, and I responded again today, but they did not appear on Youbit. But don't be concerned; this is a challenge that all members face. You should not let someone down; instead, you should keep fighting. Wait for the problem to be solved.

This feature for you is no longer present here. They announced that it will be deleted a while ago because most of it was not objective, and for the success of this forum, credibility is required in everything.

First of all my dear mate, you should have to avoid from getting self reputation because it is considered as cheat ratings. You should have not to give reputations for earning otherwise you will be gotten banned after considering as cheat reputations. Moreover, the ratings for payment will be given only the those people who have ranked more than junior member. It means you must have more than 100 posts posted.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think that you should check the account in the wallet and the forum, there may be a difference or it was not registered in the wallet at all, you must make sure of that in order not to lose your money

• +2 1

Well my dear friend, your comment must have been deleted in violation of one of the basic rules of the forum, so you did not receive any reactions and you were not paid for this comment.Make sure your comment is still there or not

• +2 1

Yes I also face this type of problems .Out of 15 only 10 post paid .Reputation is about on 15 post but only 10 post paid on each and every day .What is the solution of this problem .

dear friend I want to tell you that before getting the post first of all you should approve your account from the crypto talk after approving your acted will be count it and the encrypted repair your comments and post on this platform

Welcome my friend. This is before today. Reactions are not paid for in the new rules. In fact, when payment stops, the paid responses become less interactions with the posts. I wish everyone good luck at work.

To my own understanding these is a problem that have affect many members of the forum but my own advice is to be patience because I also experienced it and after a while everything have been resolve back to normal.