IT'S GOOD TO DISOBEY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FROM. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

IT'S GOOD TO DISOBEY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FROM.

Dear @Ababakrin rules and regulations are like backbone of this forum . We can't get enough of this forum without following rules and regulations . We must follow rules and regulations if we want to explore this forum and earn money as well as gain knowledge . Violation of rule will lead us to permanent ban .

Hello my friend, I am not fully aware of what I have presented ... because I am still a beginner and do not have much experience yet about the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them ... I wish you good luck

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Ayyan Ch... said:

If we do not follow the rules and regulations of any platform, it will not be good for us and the result will not be good, it will have negative effects on our account and we will not even be allowed to work there for a long time.  So we should follow the rules and regulation of the forum at all times to allow us to reach a good rank and have a chance to learn about cryptocurrency. 

@Ayyan Ch... That's right, breaking the rules is a very bad idea here, there are many users who do it, I imagine that they last a short time, the moderators do their job and expel them, it is illogical to come to the forum and break the rules, knowing that you will be banned, that is something that should not be done, although there are also those who break them unintentionally, but still pay their penalties.

I do not advise  this my friend because the violation of the laws leads to your ban and you will not be able to return to the site again do not underestimate the laws never have developed by the moderators to organize our work and to be useful forum and this goal of them is not for entertainment and to control cheats

Edited by lanaahmad

Dear mate, we must abide by the rules of this website. If anyone does not obey the rules, he will get harsh reactions or have his posts removed from the moderators, and he will not be able to earn money from such posts. In addition, he could be barred from writing and blogging for a few days. So, if you try to obey those stupid people, you will have to face the consequences.

Disobeying the rules of the forum is among the major penalty that is apply to every member of the forum and the end results is banning which is why is important to obey the rules and do the proper work here in other to be successful.

• +1 1

Well,I think you got the whole situation wrongly,many members have violated the forum rules in numerous ways,a clear example is plagiarism,the forum forbids copying someone's post and pasting it,but some members do Intentionally disobey that rule and copy other's post,so just be careful and try to know more about the forum rules

• +1 1

Dear friend, when I joined this forum, I was ignorant of many things, but when I read the instructions and the rules, things became easier for me.

Welcome. New members should read the about forum, read all the rules and regulations from this section, learn the forum and publish the posts.

I agree with you. Most beginners do not abide by the rules and regulations and write short and infringing posts.

I think it is our duty to alert them to their mistakes and help the admin in cleaning this forum by reporting violations.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend here

This is very wrong, my friend, no one can ever break the rules, you will get warning points, and the third time you get the third point of warning, you will be banned my friend.

Be careful in handling and always follow the rules and laws stated here

All the best to everyone here

Disobedience to forum rules has it's consequences such as getting banned and restricted from accessing your cryptotalk account therefore, it's good to obey the rules put in place here in order to be on the safe side. 

In this forum, all members must abide by the rules and advice to continue working here, and if they violate one of the forum rules, they will receive warning points, and then that could lead to a ban.

• +1 1

The rules within the forum are the most important thing that must be adhered to and not offend the forum by violating these rules because they are designed in order for it to be a useful and good forum for us and to learn better.

• +2 1

I don’t think so .. everyone here is threatened with a ban if he violates the rules, so we must abide by them and not violate them .. because many of the elderly unite here have been banned. I don’t think there is any discrimination between the members here.

• +1 1

Welcome to come between us, my friend
Of course everyone should abide by the clear rules of this forum
Because any breach of these rules exposes the owner to a ban, or at least to receive warning points
This is what we never wish to happen because we all know the benefits of this forum

Never ever disobey this forum we must follow the rules and regulations of this forum to avoid ban respect this forum

Hi dear

We should try to follow the rules of the forum to make the environment of the forum positive because this is very important thing and if someone disobey the forum's rules then he or she can be banned by the moderators.

All the best 

Dear we should to follow the rules and regulations of this forum here we get opportunities for us and we are responsible for follow the rules and regulations if we will violet the rules then we will get banned. 

• +3 1

No friend not at all. It is very bad to disobey rules of this forum because rules are very important for this forum and if you violate or break the rules then your account will ban and the members who violate the rules get warning points and their account also ban.

Look, my friends, all of you listen to me carefully. That is because if there are no rules in our lives, then our life becomes completely baseless and pointless, which is what we are talking about.If we live our lives in a law at work, things become much better and easier for us. So we just have to try again that no matter what we are doing, we want to do it according to the nun of the leader and within the law, so that no one gets paid because of us and that also affects us. It will benefit, and it will benefit all our friends. 

Dear friend @David 72 @Usama luqman @ragnard we should all follow the rules in crypto forums is very important otherwise we will be banned from account forums and we will lose the opportunity to benefit from this forum. We must not neglect the rules of this forum. As long as we follow the rules and continue to publish quality and informational content, we will be safe in this forum. Thank you 

On 12/18/2020 at 9:57 PM, Ababakrin said:

did any member of this forum have the laces to disobey the rules and regulations of the? Because I'm a newbie and sinces I joined this forum I have notice that there's some members who don't obey the rules and regulations of the.1669855895_download(3).jpeg.2c1a0a821b57ca29e54aa5d6f368ad1a.jpeg

No dear mate it is not good thing. Because if you disobey the rules of forum than you will definitely banned from working here. You should read about rules of forum first than tried to work here. Wish you all the best. And keep focus on your aim.

Good morning my dear friends ..

Of course, my dear friends, we have to abide by the rules and laws. We cannot violate the important regulations published by the forum so that we are not banned from it. We have to walk with the laws and work with them, take their requirements and perform them by discussions.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +4 1

On 12/18/2020 at 9:57 PM, Ababakrin said:

did any member of this forum have the laces to disobey the rules and regulations of the? Because I'm a newbie and sinces I joined this forum I have notice that there's some members who don't obey the rules and regulations of the.1669855895_download(3).jpeg.2c1a0a821b57ca29e54aa5d6f368ad1a.jpeg

Dear no one can their roles if any one try Tu to discover the arrows level not even anymore here because they will band so I think we should just only follow the rules and never disobey their rules it is a very simple thing we just remember this thing.

• +3 1