How do you prepare for a topic before bublish? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mdhassan

How do you prepare for a topic before bublish?

My dear friend, when I prepare to answer any topic first: I study the question posed with absolute seriousness Second: I study the comments and follow them up third: If I do not get enough information, search for us on the google sites Fourth: I ask who was knowledgeable about this work in order to gain sufficient information

• +4 1

Before creating a topic you can search on Google and other site after getting complete information you cam create a topic and after creating topic just check the grammar mistakes and after checking you can submit that topic in crypto.

When you want to create a topic then search a lot about this on youtube and others website. You must have lots of information about this topic if you want to make your awn topic. And always remember that if you create good topic you will get good reputation

Yes dear actually we can write a topic with a research . When you create a topic then you should to make research then we can publish a topic . Our topic should to Informative and meaningful for others.

Dear friend,if you want to write good topic ,you have to do your own research and find new and unique information in order to publish good post and others get benefit from your information, we to study hard about what we want to write .

• +1 1

You must first collect information and then search for it through Google and YouTube, and have a strong background on digital currencies

Hello, my friend, before we publish any topic, we must be aware of the rules and conditions of the forum and search and collect enough information about it from the members by reading their responses and searching over the network for its important details to make this post good and contribute to increasing information for subscribers

I'm new to this platform last week I joined this but I'll that everyone has its own research or idea about that but I'll say everyone should do research about publishing any topic but keep in topic should be different means don't repeat same topic again and again.

• +2 1

Actually this is a very good question. Dear i will advice you that if you want to create useful and informative posts or topics then spend most of your time in reading the senior's posts or topics. In this way, you will get more knowledge about cryptocurrency and you will become to create good topics and posts in cryptotalk.

Actually this is a very good question. Dear i will advice you that if you want to create useful and informative posts or topics then spend most of your time in reading the senior's posts or topics. In this way, you will get more knowledge about cryptocurrency and you will become to create good topics and posts in cryptotalk.

I did not publish some and write posts, but I learn from other members and from a section about the forum that we must do our own research before writing and search within the forum for what we want to write to avoid repetition and to write correctly and avoid spelling errors.

There are several things that must be taken into consideration before publishing new topics. We must search for the idea or information before publishing it to make sure that it is not previously published in the forum, and formulate it in an attractive manner, using easy terminology, free of linguistic errors.

Before answering in someone's topic, I study it, think about it, and begin to write my thoughts, already well-formulated, which will be clear to every reader.

Welcome my dear friend, I think that a good preparation is to collect information, gain experiences and generate enough ideas to share a useful post to the members, a useful post will bring you good reputation and profits, good luck

• +3 1

I think that being prepared before writing a post is important because a person must think and search for good and useful information before publishing and clear his mind and make sure that this content is not previously published through the search feature above, and this will therefore bring many positive reputations to the content instead of publishing unuseful content and random.

It is our responsibility to publish quality and informative content in the forum. We must acquire good knowledge before publishing the subject. Every topic should be researched and thoroughly studied before publishing.

I search for a good title for my topic, then I collect and search for a lot of information about it until I find myself knowing everything that can be known, then choose a good number of those ideas and write them in my topic and try not to write words that are difficult to explain and make it clear and easy for all members
I hope that it will be accepted and that I will not make a mistake in introducing one of my topics

• +2 1

Try to do a comprehensive research before anything, because it will help you find popularity and get a lot of likes. This matter will make a difference with everyone, not just you.

It is important first to focus on the topic to be published on, provided that it is of high value and useful, then we must target the section closest to the topic that we wrote from among the sections of the forum in order for our opportunity to increase the reputation of the post is great

• +2 1

As i am a new member of the crypto forum.I am only bussy in commiting the various topics.I have'nt yet created any topic.I am.making study about different aspects from google and other reliable sources.Soon i will try to create useful topics.

• +5 1

Before starting any topic or publication, what I do is inform myself or look for information before so that I can be ready to limit or give my opinion or provide my information to that subject that is what I do.

Well, my friend, when a member wants to publish a certain topic, he must have conducted a long research on this topic to make sure of the reliability of the information in his article, and then he has to choose the right words to express his thoughts due to the inability of many members to understand difficult words and complex terms.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Before publishing any topic first we should have great command on that topic and we should have all background knowledge about that topic, we should research first and then post a topic in this foran.

Preparing for topic before you publish is a most to anybody that want to create topics so as to avoid you from making unnecessary mistakes during topic creation, you can also make research on topics from reliable sources before you post, thanks.

• +1 1

My friend, you should write posts aimed at developing the forum and be new, but you have to form a comprehensive idea by reading carefully to write down all the points of the topic, the comments should contain clear content, describe the idea of the post, give a solution and a constructive discussion.

• +1 1