Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned

Don't worry dear as it is not a big problem and I don't think that you Will be given a warning point for this Minor mistake as You didn't violate the rule and didn't copy any other's content and that was your own post which was posted twice mistakenly.But If you are worry about you can report it to tge moderator and ask them to remove one of them by explaining your problem.

I think that is the not reason of account ban but I think the major case is fake rating and using two accounts on same IP address that is the major factor. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Nit maybe its is possible to get banned by creating doubling posts if you want to not getting banned so avoid this things like doubling of post and any other scams that seniors tell you so i hope you understand my words and my suggestion hope your future bright in crypto.

I imagine that when we need to begin any work than we ought to play out our obligation with fulll attention.when we work with full dedication then there are less odds of mistakes.so companions be cautious for whenever.

Hey mate, If you post same content in two times it will be a problem. This forum has some rules and regulations as our admins and moderators told they will not allow copy paste. If you have accidentally done those delete one post as soon as possible or just talk to admin / moderators solve that issue.  

Do not worry, my friend, you will not be banned. You can contact the official and explain the matter to him, but you have to be careful next time. If you repeat the same error, you may get warning points.

I think its not a big deal but try to avoid such little mistakes in future further more give your proper attention on it otherwise may you get warnings on it.... 

Dear friends, it is part of the rules of this forum that if a person does two posts of the same type, he will be banned. we must follow the rules of this form to be successful in this forum. Because rules are the same for everyone, whether they are new members or seniors.

No as a newbie i have bit knowledge about this rule if u post double it will not be the reason of get banned but you will receive the notification of warning so be careful before doing this type of mistakes 

• +1 1

Partially my friend you ask a good question ,this may cause problem to your site if do this because is not necessary to repost on other work ,this is like your leaking his private items and skill

If we can't comment on a topic over and over again, we may have problems with our account.So we will comment on one topic at a time because we will be paid once to comment on a topic.We will never post on a topic again and again.

On 12/18/2020 at 12:18 PM, Anu1979 said:

I was  post a new  content  after  submitting  my  topic I was  busy  in some other work.  I just out  of  my mind  to breing posted something  . When  I came  back  to  the forum  site  and  want  to  create  something else  I saw  the  page  where  I created  my  topic  few  minutes  ago. I forgot  that  I had  already  submitted  and  click  on submit  topic again. Now  I'm afraid  what  will  be  happy to  me.  What  should  I do  in this  situation??  Please need  your  help

It is violation of rules of this platform to post a content twice. It will become a big problem for you. I think you should report to admins of this forum to delete that duplicate post. 

• +1 1

I was  post a new  content  after  submitting  my  topic I was  busy  in some other work.  I just out  of  my mind  to breing posted something  . When  I came  back  to  the forum  site  and  want  to  create  something else  I saw  the  page  where  I created  my  topic  few  minutes  ago. I forgot  that  I had  already  submitted  and  click  on submit  topic again. Now  I'm afraid  what  will  be  happy to  me.  What  should  I do  in this  situation??  Please need  your  help

@Anu1979yeah I did it all my friend but according to my opinion this is not a reason for banning any account my friend. If we post to time on any it will be declared as a two useful post there. so don't worry about that my friend just carry your heart working with patience. wish you all the best for achieving your destinations and targets. 💞

• +1 1

Yes friend you can be banned .iF you get noticed by admin.Posting a topic again is not allowed here and it leads to cancellation of posts or banned without any warrning points.

I think this is not the reason for the account ban but I think the big case is the fake rating and the use of two accounts with the same IP address which is the main reason.  But you have to post better here.  Then you will get good profit.

There is no problem for that friend!
When we create our own advertisements we can respond as many times as necessary and we will not have any problems. Moreover, it is necessary to do it and answer all the comments that we can!

Yes my friend that's right it gets banned if you complete doubles on one topic but if you have problem with topic you can explain what happened with you to admin to help you 

• +1 1

That's not a big issue, you can just delete one of your post. If you don't delete the post then it will be deleted by the moderators after some time. But I don't think your account will be banned because of it.

• +4 1

If we want to get rid of the headache of posting more than one comment on a single post, we should check the bubble of the post before commenting. If it's black then we had already commented on this, if it is white then we can comment on this.

Hello, colleague, for a double comment, I do not think that it is a cause of eliminating you, since it is something that usually happens, in this case what I recommend is that you place a reaction that you consider honest so as not to comment on the same publication, And so it is marked, that is how you could make the publication that you commented not to comment again, now regarding the double comment, apparently, only one will be admitted, since it is not valid to create double publications, for what one of them will be eliminated from you, well that is what I have heard, since one is considered valid but the second or double is not.
Try to follow the tip that I mentioned, above, since that way you will not have the same problem of creating double comments, I hope I can help you, and a cordial greeting.

• +3 1

Friend, it seems to me that you don't have to worry about anything, what you did is not a bad thing since you can do it so stay calm and do not play your head friend since others have also or do the same thing that you have done.

• +1 1

My friend, you have to solve your problem and delete your post because commenting on a duplicate topic violates the rules of the forum and you may get a warning point. Pay attention while you are working and post what is useful

Yes you have to read terms and conditions of this forum. The terms and conditions of this forum is strict. You have to follow rules otherwise you'll be ban. Make a creative topics and share great knowledge will increase your reputation, and also increase your confidence and knowledge.

on the off chance that we are going double post in a point we are going be prohibited by admin since usually the rules of this forum and we got to take after the rules to dodge The prohibited so attempt to take after the rules and got to to begin with rules some time recently to work in this forum..but now and then arrange utilize to twofold my post

Friend, I don't think it's very serious what happened to you, I think they will only remove your post for duplicity but you can still make comments without problems, but maybe you can edit one of the comments you made and tag someone