Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 12/17/2020 at 11:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

My dear mate yes of course you are absolutely right, Positive rating is beneficial for us and negative ratings can be proven harmful sometimes. If we do affective and useful posts we geg positive feedback and our reputation becomes good but if we go against the rules of this forum we get negative feedback. We should be very careful about the basic highlighted rules and regulations so that we can get good representation with positive feedback. 

Thank-you 

My friend, the reputation in this forum is useful for you in the field of profit, as a good reputation brings you good profits and a negative reputation may harm your account and lead to a ban after warning you

Positive reputation is getting from good activities or comment started with all ingredients needed for the benefit of the platform while negative reputation is from comment or write up that is not acceptable or given any meaning related to the forum.

Hello my friend, I am new here
I don't know if a positive or negative reputation affects your earnings, but through my reading of the topics and posts, I learned that your popularity comes to you by posting important, useful, and easy-to-understand topics so that younger members can easily understand it.
And benefit from your experience in this field

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to say you that good and bad reputation is effect on our post if your posts are meaningful and beneficial then you will get good reputation otherwise it's opposite and for your negative reputation your account can be ban.

Yes my friend reputation plays a vital role in this forum. If our posts is useful and creative and if the members find it interesting then they will give you positive reputation and if not negative. By getting more positive reputation our payment will increase so try hard to get these reputation.

Factually I don't know anything much about it this friend, but all I know is that you will be paid handsomely if your posts is been reacted positively and for negative reputations I don't know if it will affect your earnings or not. Just follow the rules and keep creating useful posts that will earn you reputations.

Hello friend, I am a new member here and I don’t know what reputational effect will have on payment. But definitely a positive reputation is what you should look for. And by publishing special and useful publications for the rest of the members, good luck

Hi dear friend,

Yes it's absolutely right that reputation have two sides. Positive and negative. If you get likes than it's good for you. You will paid for this reputation. But if you get dislikes it's not good for you and you will not get any profit.

Positive and negative Reputation can affect your profile alot, because if people give you negetive reputation then your accout is at the risk of getting banned dur to posting of the unusual content.

Our primary assignment is posting beneficial informations about cryptowold so if any member has obtained a large number of positive reputations, this is evidence that your publications and topics are admired by other members and therefore you are doing a good job and this will encourage you in the future to continue working and publish more good posts in cryptotalk and achieve more profits for your work.

• +3 1

You decide to have either a positive reputation or a negative reputation . Therefore, you must strive to have a positive and good reputation . We all strive to be so . Positive reputation is the best thing we get

My dear friend positive and negative reputation effect on your post. Someone give you positive reputation only when they find your post useful and informative. And give you negative rating when someone find your post useless and not agree with your opinion. 

Happy times to you also my friend

Of course, a good reputation is important whether it is on virtual or real life

As in fact, if you are a positive example, you receive support and love from others

Whereas when you are negative about society, you will receive resentment and hate from others

This applies here, and cooking affects the profit from your participation

hello my friend, in a short worlds, if you write a good topics and post you will get a good reputation because all members like to give good rate for a useful posts so never mind and focus on make a new topics. 

• +1 1

Greetings, my dear friend. There is a big difference and role between good reputation and bad reputation in this forum. When adding important and useful topics that help other members, you will gain their respect and admiration and give you a positive reputation, and this will affect you positively and gain rewards. But if unimportant or unhelpful topics are added, you will not be impressed Other members will negatively affect you and you will not gain rewards

My friend, I am here a short while ago. I learned that a positive reputation is getting support and admiration from friends and welcoming you here. A negative reputation is for posting unhelpful content, getting warning points or being cautious, so you have to skip that.

• +1 1

Hello my friend The difference between a positive and negative reputation depends on the type of content you are posting. The more useful what you provide to others, your posts will definitely receive positive support, and vice versa. And gaining a positive reputation has a big role in terms of earning. Whereas, too much negative reputation affects the quality of your account and your likelihood of being banned. So, my friend, make sure to pay attention to your content.

• +2 1

regarding to this i have little bit knowledge I think according to the rules and regulations of this forum if the reactions are negative or zero the payments will be zero. So always create unique content.

hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform their brother you are absolutely right about this I think positive reputation is is given when someone finds your post useful and It helped them and then post is unusable the not given the positive reputation

• +4 1

This is a good topic, my friend, that you get a positive reputation when your information is correct and useful to other people, while the negative reputation you get when your information is wrong and useless or if you violate one of the forum rules the difference between them is that you are only paid if you get a positive reputation, so you have to focus and work hard .

• +3 1

What I know is that the site pays you in the case of a positive evaluation, and there is no payment in the case of a negative evaluation. I will read more comments to learn from the members as it is an important topic.

Postive reputations are used on useful posts and they also anable us to earn from our posts while negative reputations are used on posts of low quality and we should use it accordingly because it affects someone's reputation in the forum.

• +2 1

Reputation Play an important role.. If it positive you will be paid well and if it is negative then you will not be bad. You should try to follow the rules and publish useful and informative posts, so that others get useful information and in return increase your reputation in positive way.

Reputation plays an important role in the crypto world.  Reputation is very important for all members of crypto. Reputation helps us to know someone's profile quality, post quality etc.  Good content needs a positive reputation.  All we know here we work hard. Some people post content with useful word that helps people we should give reputation to them.  So that they will post good content. When we write any comments we must read others comment if we like them we should give a reputation. We should support each other. If we see bad content I mean if someone breaks the rule we should give a report or negative reputation. Keep supporting each other. Take ❤