Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

All I could say about the positive and negative reputation is these.

Positive reaction is given to a useful post or comments that best explain the topic well. In the other hand

Negative reaction is been given to a low quality post that has no meaning and is not useful in the forum. However positive reaction increase our community reputation.

Yes, absolutely positive ratings and negative ratings affect your earning, you will not get the payment for your comments on which the zero react or negative react has arrived. So try to create an informative topic so that you get positive feedback and work according to the rules of this platform so that you can get positive feedback and increase your earning.

Good Question. My friend if you get any positive reputation you will get payment for this post. Also positive reputation inspired one to do more and more useful post. But if you get any negative reputation you will not get any payment for this post. 

On 12/17/2020 at 2:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

@F4 Shahid Ali Reputations are within the forum to differentiate effective publications from those that lack good content, when an account has good reputations it means that its owner has done a good job and has been recognized by other users, on the contrary when they are reputations of an account are very low says that the work has not been effective, so that user has to improve, also the reputations enter into the system that is used as a reference for the payment for a publication or comment, when one of these getting a positive reaction is paid, so making good content and quality posts will give you good reputations that will grow your account and your profits at Cryptotalk, regards.

• +1 1

Reputation points is very important for everyone. It is a great way to make sure that your posts will be useful or not.I mean if your post useful,meaningful and informative you can get positive reputation. Otherwise you get negative reputation. 

Positive reputations shows how gainful your contents are to the other readers (members), Positive reputations reflects better understandings and meaningful ideas from what you have contributed as a post. Negative reputations reflects meaningless and irrelevant ideas, it shows that a post lacks good point and it didn't add any goodness to the topic in discussion. When a member sees that he has too much of Negative reputations, it is advisable that he do better by writing good ideas and he should advance in his reasoning and not a poor contribution. 

Here both options are available here If you post well then you're good If your comments do not come true then you get bed repression. In this, both options are available, which give comments to the customer, they give good and those who do not like it, they give pads. Both are available. By this it becomes beneficial that the comment gets to know how the comments are good or the bed 

As you know reputation on a platform plays a huge role and it can improve your work or your poster quotation in your case when we do our job well and others Please don't read like this and the location is obtained when you do not pay attention to your work well, do not follow them, be rude to others,  so we need to change our position to Improve it.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

It also plays the role of such comments, if you comment and post well, then people will give you more and more good and good reactions, so that the benefit and impression of your post will be higher if you give the post less and when you sit down  If you post well, people will give more good reactions, they will give good response, if the battery comment or post is OK, then the beds and comments and posts will be found and the reaction will also sit on them. 

People give positive reputation to that post which have good content and informative words .If you write irrelevant content to the topic then you can not get positive reputation and got negative rating .I am new member here and i am trying to write good content .

If your post is right and useful then there is possible chance to get positive reactions.for getting positive reactions you should aware all about cryptotalk. Read the post carefully then give response to the post.if your isn't good and hasn't enough value then there is possible chance to get negative reaction. Remind that negative reputation will meet  you account banned.

Negative reputation will harmful your payment. So always write a reply with pure English language and make it easy to understand all of the members. Also try to make it useful and unique. Positive reaction is decreased your getting banned percentage. So we have to send good reputation to all good writer for helping eachother.

i think so the post which contain the content of good quality never be effected by negative reputation . positive reputation given in favor of topic while negative reputation given against to  topic 

Positive reactions are important for our earnings. Let me give you examplei, if someone gaves you +3 and someone else gaves you -4, in those situation you'll lose earnings that's why the average of the reactions needs to be positive. That's why you should always do your research before making posts so you can give good information and you can receive multiple positive reaction.

• +1 1

Yes my dear these are two types of reputation one is the positive and one is the negative. So I think if you sister a real post then you got the positive Russian otherwise you got the negative reputation. So I think make real post plz.

• +2 1

This are really things that we can work for there are so many things that are to be well leveled and we need to find solution that we can be sure that we can be able to build the power behind institutions that are easy to run with there are so many different efforts that are not as powerful , we need to run

Yes i knows these word this is very important at this forum.if you have a useful and informative post then people reputations  according to your post .if your post have good and worthy and informative  then people give you a positive reputation .if you dont have a informative post and its not relate with your topic then people give you a negitive reputation.i think my information help you and all other members .

Reactin doesnot makes your post uslesss of useful

Even if its negative.But it does creates a problem in your earning.As the forum rules says you get paid only if you post is postively reacted.If its negative or zero reaction you will not get btc of that post.

• +2 1

Positive reputation is given to those post that are of good quality and useful to the platform as a whole. Negative reputation is given to those post that are of bad quality and useless to the the users. So in order to receive positive reputation make sure that you enhance the quality of your post.

We should all appreciate our self by given ourselves positive reputations, because giving negative reputation has effect on the payment authorization that their paying us. 

Negative rating is just like a minus and it is given to topics or post that has no meaningful impact on the side of the readers. It deduces ones earning and much attention should be given to one post to avoid negative rating. Positive rating on the other hand is a reward given to a good post that entails an educative and genuine information about the concept been discuss.

A positive rating says you are doing well and should continue to maintain your effort in creating quality content.
For the forum payment system you need to have a good grade point average to receive payments after 7 days, if you have a negative average for any post it will not be paid and you will have to improve in that aspect.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

These two things of light and darkness are very important in life. Positive reputation increase our ability to work. Negative reputation frustrates the mind, but you have to be patient. All members of this forum hopfully achieve a positive reputation.

By going to my room, I know that you want positive reputations and not negative For the country, you do such good posts and like If you give negative to someone, then they will not get paid Whoever you want, when you like someone, in positive response 

• +2 1

In fact i have no answer of your question. But i can say that if you get the positive reputation its means your post is very Knowledgeable and useful. On rhe other hand if you get negative reputation its your post is just useless and people have not gain Knowledge after read your post.