Stop selling coin talk - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rahmi777

Stop selling coin talk

I hope that this currency will return to what it was, which gave the member during the recent period, one dollar out of  200 talk  Now the value has decreased and it has become necessary to keep it

Actually i agree with you because it's value continues to decline and has arrived to 0.00000003 and this is really sad and i don't know why this is happening so if you don't have to sell it please hold it for a while maybe its value will improve again and it returns as it was when it was raised. For me i don't mind holding it and i have 4000 talk tokens in my balance but i will hold them till the price go up again.

Edited by Fatima Alre
  • +1 1

Hello everyone, certainly the talk currency, low its price too much, what I suggest is to hold, or you can also invest the talk, in the investment box, of the yobit exchange, hopefully in the short-term future, the price of the talk can improve.

And this time the price of that talk token is reducing in the market of cryptocurrency and I want to suggest you that you should to hold your tokens and you should not to sell them on this low price it will increase very soon

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, we have to work hard to make this currency, it is now at its worst, and we have to support it greatly in order to be better and this is one of our duties towards the Forum. 

• +1 1

It is very normal for this drop in prices
It is a permanent form in which the price is completely unbalanced
You should buy from it when the price of the currency drops, and when it rises, you should sell
Thus, you can double your profits.

You are absolutely right dear. Now a days talk coin has very low price so please don't sell it otherwise we will completely lost this coin. 

On 4/2/2021 at 4:48 PM, Dormilon said:

If money is not needed to buy things that allow us to live at this time, we should not sell the TALK, a good idea is to place it in Investbox to earn coins daily to accumulate, so when we have a good amount and the price goes up we will get big profits, what happens is that many people are selling it like crazy, they lower the price and that damages the currency, let's hope they change their mind and give it the value that the coins that we earn here with work deserve, greetings.

@Dormilon I still do not have enough publications to invest them, but I will try to do it when I start to earn something, I think you are right when you say to put it to earn interest in investbox, so you collect and when you have a sufficient amount, maybe you can have a lot of money gathered.

• +1 1

Hello my friend.

That's right, the currency is going down a little bit here

But my friend, it's a big market

You get many fluctuations daily even around the clock for one currency

So we have to be patient

It's just like a stock exchange

Wait for the right time to act

All the best to everyone here

• +2 1

Unfortunately, dear, I was very wrong in his modern work. It is in a continuous decline and it is in a decline that does not send it now. Its value has become from no or almost non-existent. It took your time to become zero, so I advise all of what happens to the modern currency to sell it immediately because it is sure that it will decrease further unless it has been  Her aunt, Manasir, from the famous maintenance of the Ubayt platform, and the organizers of the forum, our great forum, Crypto Talk forum, thank you very much.

• +5 1

This is a useful measure. We must be patient and not rush to buy or sell. Therefore, I hope that our work is right and we find more effective ways to avoid loss.

• +5 1

Of course, it must be kept. It is known that good people are the ones who buy good currencies when they are low and keep them for a long time because this is what whales do in the market. It is known that the currency market is very volatile and in this way you have reaped many profits.

You are right my friend, selling without keeping or buying the currency leads to a decrease in its value,
As for me, I do not sell currency talk, but rather I invest in it, and this is profitable for me and is also beneficial for the currency
Therefore, I advise everyone to invest and not to sell the currency so its value increases

• +3 1

Yes, when currency rates fall, in my opinion, we must wait and be patient and not make quick decisions because of fear of loss, because there is no price going down unless another rise is followed by it. Therefore, caution and patience in this area must be followed.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you regarding the currency's decline to lower levels, but this could be for specific periods and return to its normal position and to an improvement in the coming months, and this leads to earning more money, so you must be patient

You are right, my dear friend, the currency (talk) is still declining and its value becomes less day after day. This currency must be supported in a way that I think all members are ready for that, but we need someone to guide us in the right way

• +2 1

Yes mate, I agree with you that the price of talk on the market is very low so we should store our talk balance for some time and when the price will increase then we should sell them.

yes dear you are absolutely right i am 100 percent agree with you dear i am newbie but i learned a lot about trading and in which i learn that we should buy coin at that time when the price of cryptocurrencies is low and keep it for that time until the price of coin will increase more than before so that you can earn a lot of profit through selling the coins

Yes , i was truly expecting that talk rate will increase as time will pass but totally opposite to my expectations earning from talk is decreasing due to more sharing and low quality content.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think the price of talk codes could go up if people stop selling them and invest them instead ... Don't let your thinking tell you that these tokens are unimportant or have no value, just store them for future use .

• +2 1
  • +4 1

it's miles very everyday for this drop in expenses
it is a everlasting form in which the rate is absolutely unbalanced
you should buy from it while the price of the foreign money drops, and whilst it rises, you must promote
consequently, you can double your profits.

I think the reason of decline in price of talk token is invest box as people collect it in bigger amounts there and when they sell it the price dumps badly so the administration should think about it that how to stable it's price.

In my opinion, if we focus on selling talk, the demand for it in the market will decrease... As we see people are as good as their self-interest and do not care about the common interest, so in my opinion we must collect the symbols of conversations and when the price of the token of the talk rises we sell it again and so we have made a step forward ... Thank you 

I think some people do not know this, so when they see that the price starts to decrease they sell their money, then the price drops further. They do not know that if they keep this currency and have some patience, then the price of this currency will rise

Yes, my friend, the price of encrypted talk has decreased at this time, but I think in the near future its price will return to its highest levels and its price will rise well.