Environment of cryptotalk - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Environment of cryptotalk

when everything emerges to be taken and our own records due up don't appear to be brisk for some time, so something that wardrobe injury in our own record any place we will in general remain together log out for the explanation that long time. on the event that has any basic make for than water storage room loosen up as meager days gone by moreover in the wake of affecting a huge request return immediately that one may make for

Edited by Project14

You are right  enjoy environment   you free time  you take rest  if your work will hard that moments take rest.  comfortable time you will start your work. Enjoy with continue your work 

i think that you haven't any problem if you are stop posting in this forum for some times, i do it when i'm busy in my job, sometimes i stop working for two or three days in this forum without any problem.

Here on this gathering there's a inviting environment everybody's like a family because this can be a positive gathering and on this positive gathering everyone spreading inspiration and spreading information there's no pessimism on this gathering so environment of this frame is exceptionally great and attempt to answer other and attempt to illuminate their issues.

The environment of cryptocurrency is very chaotic and peaceful. It is a very secluded environment. You spend a specific time working on this forum. You can spend more than one time here. The most useful time for you to work here is that you will spend time in this forum when you have free time. Post yourself here to the crypto environment.

Crypto talk is a worker friendly forum . They won't force you to work in this forum . We can work according to our wish we can take break if wanted. They provide comfort for us . 

No trouble you can not work at first to write or publish in cryptotalk however after you examine expertise about it then you sense so convenient for publish and you reproduction from others then you will be suspended for one month that is why be cautious for it 

On 12/17/2020 at 5:40 PM, MarkAli said:

No problem if you stop posting for a specific period of time and then return to work again in the forum, but certainly you will not get any profits when you stop working, but you can resume your work again in the forum whenever you want to

Thank u mate I also thinking about this because I conducts my papers in few days so I am really worried about this if I stop working then what happened and by your this post I get answer .

Thanks.

• +2 1

I would say take a break from this forum and they will not affect your income, just keep in mind that they do not pay you in the off chance that you will not publish and they will not give you anything until you post  Again it depends on each member whether they should continue to work or not each person decides according to their choice. You will really enjoy this platform and you can share your experience with others by posting your content.  You can go through other experiences by reading the article and their perspective on the platform.  It will also improve your content writing skills.

Thank you for sharing this useful information to us.I think that it does not affect the term of earnings.But if you keep working you will be paid and if you stop working you will not be paid.So work regularly.

• +4 1

You can take break any time from forum .it all depend upto you when you want to start you can start and when you want can take break. This is help ful forum for all us. But it effect on your payment when you stop your work then how forum can pay you amount. So if you want to get payment then work is necessary on daily base.

• +1 1

Nothing affects this forum. We are here to learn and this makes us offer the best of our information and posts as the forum contains a lot of encrypted information that benefits everyone

Yes my brother, you can leave the cryptotalk for some time, and when you stop the work on cryptotalk then you will not get money. By the way, the environment of the cryptotalk is very good. We stay connected with each other and keep commenting to each other. 

Hello friends the environment of cryptotalk is so friendly, cryptotalk is the best site for earning . Here we can joy with friends and also work here. Here we get information and knowledge about trading and cryptocurrencies. 

My friend there is no problem if you want to stop work on crypto for sometime and be here again soon. 

But how much days you will not work then you will not get earning of that days.. 

Because the days you miss to work, the days you not get paid and your next payment start when these days are completed. 

I hope you get my point. 

No, absolutely no problem, you can stop whenever you want, it is up to you, I have been here for more than a year and certainly I needed to stop sometimes, I used to consider it a vacation and a break from work, but the more I learned, read and wrote the more it would benefit you alone.

• +5 1

Salute my dear friends 

The environment in cryptotalk tremendous because it contains a lot of information and medicines of every promise in the world, it is a tremendous platform, by coming here we get a lot of knowledge and information.

Crytpotalk have a very peaceful environment . this platform is the great opportunity for spreading positiveness among the peple so that it creates a healthy environment.cryptotalk is best chance to learn and earn in a piece full environment.

Hello dear friend, I feel that the winter in particular is beautiful and suitable for work, and the psychological factor is important to provide a good result at work, but you can take a rest without affecting your profit by dividing your work over periods.

• +3 1

If you work, you can make money.  And if you don't work, you won't get any bitcoin.  Cryptotalk has no restrictions on their users.  This strengthens the bonds of your friendship.

In my opinion, The Environment of cryptotalk is so cool. And the system of learning and earning is way more better then any other site. Everyone here is quite active and helpful.

Hello brother.I don't think  by taking a break it will affect your earning.as this forum is day to day earning. So you will be paid if you work and  if you don't work you won't be paid. So I think you can take a break 

I have to say the environment this forum provide is really cool. The experienced fellows on this forum really helps the beginners by giving reputation and provides informative contents. That makes this forum more friendly. As a community we can move ahead a lot by gaining knowledge on cryptocurrency and earn money. 

On 12/17/2020 at 2:36 PM, Anu1979 said:

Hi its cold time of winter with hot cup of tea.. Hope  so  all  of you  enjoy a great  time  in  crypto forum. I have  a question  is there any  possibility to  take a break  from this forum?  Will it effects our earnings?

The cold is increasing and winter is getting worse with snow in most parts of the northern hemisphere, depending on where you live you may have snowfall right now. You can get a break anytime you want there won't be any kind of problem but your earnings will be less and you won't be earning anything for the days you don't post.

A environment effect the mind creation and many other factors affected by the environment I explain by use a example if a carrot cut into two piece one put into sugar liquid and other port into oil then there are two different thing create latest just because environment, I like this environment of cryptotalk it provide knowledge and earning at same place.