[ANN] 🌳🌳🌳Moss.earth - The world's largest environmental platform - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN] 🌳🌳🌳Moss.earth - The world's largest environmental platform

26 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

Now it is possible to by MCO2 for PayPal. This is information from Twitter.

PayPal is very popular in the world. It is good that it is possible to buy MCO2 tokens not only for cryptocurrency on exchanges.

21 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

PayPal is very popular in the world. It is good that it is possible to buy MCO2 tokens not only for cryptocurrency on exchanges.

Of course, PayPal is very popular all over the world, but unfortunately, not in all countries you can officially register there. For example, in my country, I cannot do this ...

1 час назад, coinyspace said:

Using Pay Pall will allow investors from USA and Canada to buy MCO2 tokens,

USA and Canada are very big markets. There are a lot of rich people their.

4 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

I agree that it is very important to promote project in USA and Canada.

6 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

There are a lot of restrictions on cryptocurrencies in the USA! Personally, I believe that China is still the largest and most promising market in this direction.

17 hours ago, coinyspace said:

There are many restrictions in China too, but I agree that China has a big potential and it is very important to protect a nature in China.

I agree that China is a very big market. But Asian market has its own specific and it is difficult to promote the project in Asian region.

26 minutes ago, cryptofunat said:

I agree that China is a very big market. But Asian market has its own specific and it is difficult to promote the project in Asian region.

As I understand MOSS is developing and promoting the project in Latin America.

On 15.03.2021 at 19:21, coinyspace said:

There are many restrictions in China too, but I agree that China has a big potential and it is very important to protect a nature in China.

By the way, China is one of the most problematic countries in terms of ecology. Especially in the part where production is located (factories, etc.)

1 час назад, coinyspace said:

I agree that it is very important to protect ecology in China. But MOSS is working in Latin America and their are a lot of problems too.

I checked the MOSS site. Team of MOSS has done a lot for the protection of Amazon forests.

3 minutes ago, cryptofunat said:

I checked the MOSS site. Team of MOSS has done a lot for the protection of Amazon forests.

It is so good that MOSS has so good results of work. I think that work of MOSS is very important because it is necessary to protect a nature from CO2 pollution and fight with global warming.

10 hours ago, coinyspace said:

I agree that it is very important to protect ecology in China. But MOSS is working in Latin America and their are a lot of problems too.

And before that, you wrote to me that it is important to protect the environment in China 😁! Now say Latin America is the priority ...

1 hour ago, coinyspace said:

For me there is no the priority. But MOSS is working in Latin America because it is located in Latin America. That is why it protects Amazon forests. They know this territory and they protect it.

For me the most important is that MOSS helps the people and helps the nature and protects it from pollution.

2 hours ago, prorok1337 said:

For me the most important is that MOSS helps the people and helps the nature and protects it from pollution.

I think that Amazon forests play and important role in nature protection and it is good that team of MOSS protects Amazon forests.

18 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

I think that Amazon forests play and important role in nature protection and it is good that team of MOSS protects Amazon forests.

They say that the Amazon forests produce a significant portion of the oxygen for our entire planet! Deforestation of these forests is generally an attack against humanity ...

10 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

One more article about the results of work of MOSS and about the job that has already been done http://www.paraibatotal.com.br/noticias/2021/03/17/41209-pessoas-fisicas-ja-podem-compensar-emissoes-de-carbono-via-internet

It is very important to develop a project. It is good that the team of MOSS has done a lot for development and to protect Amazon forests.

24 minutes ago, prorok1337 said:

It is very important to develop a project. It is good that the team of MOSS has done a lot for development and to protect Amazon forests.

Price of tokens depends too much from the development of the project. Team of MOSS actively developing the project and I hope that price of MCO2 would grow in future.

9 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Price of tokens depends too much from the development of the project. Team of MOSS actively developing the project and I hope that price of MCO2 would grow in future.

There are many factors that affect the pricing of an asset. The fact that the team is working is of course a plus, but if the emission is too large, then you should not expect a high price for the token.

1 hour ago, coinyspace said:

According research now 93% of young people invest their money in social and environmental impact vehicles and buy products from environmentally and socially conscious companies. This number for people of 40 - 50 years old is 55% and for 70 - 80 years old is around 28%.

It means that young people understands how it is important to protect a nature. Hope in future the nature will be clean.

3 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

It means that young people understands how it is important to protect a nature. Hope in future the nature will be clean.

I think that now people more pollute the nature, than protect it.

3 hours ago, prorok1337 said:

I think that now people more pollute the nature, than protect it.

It really is! And the main reason why this happens is that money comes first! Unfortunately, people do not want to think about how to live for their descendants and what they will leave behind!

On 11.03.2021 at 09:48, Yuzhny said:

Apparently at the moment, the project simply physically cannot cover the whole world and has chosen the territory that it considers the most problematic today.

I agree that it is better to promote the project in those territories and markets that you know, than in those markets that you do not know

On 13.03.2021 at 18:11, Yuzhny said:

The product already exists and it is useful not only for people, it is useful for the whole world. And then we need to implement it as much as possible, develop and draw attention to this problem.

It is good that project is already working and a lot have already been done. I checked MOSS and they have a really good results of their work.

6 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

MOSS will generate an unlimited supply of MCO2 tokens based upon supply of and demand for carbon credits. MOSS issues MCO2 tokens according to MOSS’s total need of carbon credits. 

Usually many projects use limit issue of tokens. But I understand how it is important to protect a nature.

3 hours ago, coinyspace said:

MOSS will generate an unlimited supply of MCO2 tokens based upon supply of and demand for carbon credits. MOSS issues MCO2 tokens according to MOSS’s total need of carbon credits. 

Perhaps this is a convenient solution, but far from the most correct one in terms of attracting traders! That is, they already initially understand that even a large demand for a coin does not guarantee the growth of this coin, because if there is demand, then it will appear even more.

10 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

But all carbon credits which are tokenize MOSS are registered and certified.

As I understand all MCO2 tokens are backed by carbon credits.

20 minutes ago, coinyspace said:

But all carbon credits which are tokenize MOSS are registered and certified.

It is good that all carbon credits are certified. It will be more trust to MCO2 tokens.