[ANN] 🌳🌳🌳Moss.earth - The world's largest environmental platform - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN] 🌳🌳🌳Moss.earth - The world's largest environmental platform

MOSS is providing the tools for creation of a new model for protecting the forest and nature as a whole. Team of MOSS believes that the solution to save the planet and to combat climate change is in the private market. To do this it is necessary that companies and citizens would engage and take the lead in fighting climate change.

23 minutes ago, Harly said:

And Sacha Consumer Attitude Towards the Plant and the World Will inevitable Lead to a hug catastrophe. I hope date true project scan at last Partially influence this .

It is necessary to have a lot of such projects that people would understand how it is important to protect a nature.

10 hours ago, Kenny Campbell said:

This is looking like a promising project. This projects has great solutions at all ecological questions.

BTC may not be also the most ecological crypto in the world, but at least it is the safest.

How is Bitcoin the safest? If in terms of price, then bitcoin cost 21 thousand dollars and then 3,500! So bitcoin is subject to volatility no less than other cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

The voluntary carbon market is a non-mature market. It has not changed much since its creation 20 years ago. According to Forest Trends volumes have remained largely the same in the past two decades.

19 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

How is Bitcoin the safest? If in terms of price, then bitcoin cost 21 thousand dollars and then 3,500! So bitcoin is subject to volatility no less than other cryptocurrencies.

I think that Bitcoin is the most stable cryptocurrency. But all cryptocurrencies are volatility, altcoins more volatility than Bitcoin.

14 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

I think that Bitcoin is the most stable cryptocurrency. But all cryptocurrencies are volatility, altcoins more volatility than Bitcoin.

Now Ethereum is very relevant, there are many new DeFi, namely ERC 20. It seems to me that bitcoin has already shown its growth and now it's time for Ethereum and for promising altcoins.

• +2 1

Global greenhouse gas emission has more than doubled for the last years, and out of the 55 billion2 CO2e tons that we emit every year, only 11 billion are compensated via voluntary carbon credits or regulated allowances.

49 minutes ago, Yuzhny said:

Now Ethereum is very relevant, there are many new DeFi, namely ERC 20. It seems to me that bitcoin has already shown its growth and now it's time for Ethereum and for promising altcoins.

But Ethereum is not so stable like Bitcoin and Ethereum has a much less capitalization than Bitcoin.

Now is compensated 11 billion tons of CO2 emissions. It is a gigantic (and annual) US $250 billion global market. If all CO2 emissions in the world were compensated, the potential market would be of US$ 1.3 trillion yearly.

On 19.02.2021 at 11:23, veranika1975 said:

But Ethereum is not so stable like Bitcoin and Ethereum has a much less capitalization than Bitcoin.

It seems to me that the potential of Ethereum is much greater, now Bitcoin will show flat in my opinion, and Ethereum will continue to grow.

38 minutes ago, Yuzhny said:

It seems to me that the potential of Ethereum is much greater, now Bitcoin will show flat in my opinion, and Ethereum will continue to grow.

It was halving of Bitcoin in May 2020 but the number of Bitcoin users only increase, many people use Bitcoin for investment perposes.

5 hours ago, Cryptofunny said:

1% of global compensation is a very small amount. Such small compensation will lead to a very big problems.

That is why it is necessary to have many companies like MOSS which compensate CO2 emission.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

That is why it is necessary to have many companies like MOSS which compensate CO2 emission.

And it also shows how frivolous states and countries treat environmentalists! Most modern children understand that it is necessary to protect our planet, but adults and wealthy people stubbornly do not see the global nature of the whole problem.

MCO2 token was created to decrease the transaction costs and an increase the the security of transactions in voluntary carbon credits through its tokenization by its programming into standardized smart contracts (one MCO2 Token = one carbon credit).

Edited by veranika1975

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. I think that such kind of work is very helpful. What is block chain technology? I don't know but I believe this page is very important thing in the platform. 

7 hours ago, Umar194 said:

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. I think that such kind of work is very helpful. What is block chain technology? I don't know but I believe this page is very important thing in the platform. 

It is good that tokenization can be used in different spheres of peoples life.

MOSS tokenize the carbon credits by the creation of a simple crypto asset, the MCO2 Token (“MOSS Carbon”). Every single MCO2 Token represents one voluntary carbon credit and has its ledger publicly available for any holder to check and audit at any time. It gives several benefits for the voluntary carbon markets.

Why did the project choose the Ethereum blockchain? It seems to me that there are faster blockchains with lower fees. Now I have completely stopped exchanging or buying ERC20 tokens.

7 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Why did the project choose the Ethereum blockchain? It seems to me that there are faster blockchains with lower fees. Now I have completely stopped exchanging or buying ERC20 tokens.

Ethereum blockchain is the most popular one, but I agree with you that the commissions in Ethereum blockchain is very high.

1 час назад, coinyspace said:

I think that people who want the protect nature and buy carbon credits they will pay Ethereum commissions.

Just think, a person wants to help and do something good, but he does not have much money. Let's say he can allocate $ 100, and transactions now cost about $ 90, so it turns out that this person cannot help!

MOSS aim is to create a “building block” that other developers can use to create other functionalities and products on their tokens, smart contracts, fintech apps, etc.

6 hours ago, Cryptofunny said:

The commission sum is very big because Ethereum is raising and many people use the blockchain of Ethereum. But the commissions in Bitcoin blockchain are even bigger.

Not exactly, Ethereum fees have gone up because the network is busy. DeFi projects contributed to this. And now transfers on the bitcoin network are cheaper than on ethereum. In addition, there are many other blockchains that have significantly lower fees.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Qwezxc said:

This is really something new. Making a project such as this one is unic to the crypto world. This might even bring people profit especially as protecting the earth awareness increases every single day.

Here is a link to check the MCO2 token - https://etherscan.io/token/0xfC98e825A2264D890F9a1e68ed50E1526abCcacD

MOSS has designed the MCO2 Token to enable developers to use its functionality and to easily embed offsetting in their inventions simply by plugging into the MCO2 Token.  MCO2 Token structure in a functional and flexible way to facilitate many process using smart contracts.