How to tag people in your post? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

Hello there I think when you want to tag someone on your comment you should have to first right @ then the person name that you want to to to take in like this you will take the person in your comment I hope you to understand what I am saying

Greetings my friend , it's easy way to tag people and it's not so deferent way from any other social networks , you just have to add @ then write the name of the person you want to tag automatically will show you suggested names you can choose among them

Good topic,  I  start , I really  don't know how to tag any person in your post but now ,  i gained some knowledge about tagging any person in your comments . 

You can tag any person by typing @ and then Type the name of any person you want to tag.

Thank you Everyone for providing us useful information.  

• +4 1

As I am a new new member I also didnt knew how to tag. But by reading the comments here I understand how to tag other members. Using @ this symbol we can actually tag other members.

Buy using @  you can tag any member which you want .Type the name after adding this sigh. List appear and select one which you want to mention

Yes dear you are right I agree with you if you want to tag any member then write name of that member in front of your comment then you can easily tag to those person

16 minutes ago, Alon11 said:

Dear friends, @Tom03 @Saba Malik30 @Kristaal❤️ I always tag my good friends in cryptocurrencies. Because there's a lot of things right now where we have a lot of good things. Which has to be valued and that powerful strategy is to be teamed together to know what is happening right now and we need to understand what we need to understand with it. , someone has to report their information before anything tagged can happen. Thank you

My good friend @Alon11 , thanks for tagging me ,tag is one of my favourite feature on this forum 

Cause you can call you friend to check some good topic or to gain a new information that is useful for all of us , also its a good way to discuss some points of view , tagging is a great tool but we have to use it wisely .

Dear all, we use social networking sites in general and this thing is called a crown. When we mention a person in a comment, we put a sign @ this sign in the sense that we put it against the name of the person in order for it to be mentioned in the comment posted within a certain topic, as well as the matter in this wonderful forum we put this sign is @ and then put the name  The person next to her and then mentioned him in a comment in general Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Welcome friend, I think this post is useful to many new members. You can tag a member using the @ symbol and then write the name of the member you want. I hope the answer is clear.

Dear all, we use social networking sites in general and this thing is called a crown. When we mention a person in a comment, we put a sign @ this sign in the sense that we put it against the name of the person in order for it to be mentioned in the comment posted within a certain topic, as well as the matter in this wonderful forum we put this sign is @ and then put the name  The person next to her and then mentioned him in a comment in general Thank you very much.

Dear most of the time we want to thank someone for his post or even to refer to him to distinguish him from others by placing his mark on him and if you want that then you only have to click on @ and write the name of the member you want to mark on in your post but I do not know if it may be required  The member to mark must have previously posted your post

Marking people is good from time to time, and anyone can use it by typing the @ symbol first, and then writing the name of the person or member you want to mark on, I hope you have benefited.

Hello my friend, It is definitely a good way to promote your post, or if you need an answer from an expert, you should tick @ Then the name of the tastiest member Then the name of the member you want to mention.

Dear fellow i tell you about it. If you want to tag someone then when you write @ this character and after that you write the name of that person then the person name will tag . It is very easy. You can do it without any difficulty.

The matter is similar to other social media sites, just put this @ tag and write the name of the person you want to mention in a comment, but it must be a good reason to mention it and not just a waste of time or the like.

If you want to tag some one on your post you just tap the @ and write the name of person. And then press the name of that person , you want to tag. It is easy but it really attract the members to your comments. 

We need to know what is happening right now and grow with it that is something we need to understand to tag someone is to tell them of the information before anything happens.

you know what i am new here and i do not know how we tag people in our comments but through reading your post am able to know that how we tag someone we just have to use @ and then we have to write the username which we want to tag then a list of members will appear in front of you and you will use your username i hope so you will like my post and it proves helpful for you and you will give positive heart to me 

• +3 1

its very simple and easy method we can tag any one in our post by use the @ option if we want to tag any one first we type the @ then the name of that person it show list of persons we add the desired person hope you will get it because its very simple.

Someone is referred here as in all social media sites such as Facebook by tagging @ for comment just like on Facebook

Someone is referred here as in all social media sites such as Facebook by tagging @ for comment just like on Facebook

Welcome, my friend, to this forum, I am new here, but I think that I learned the way to refer to people. You can refer to a specific person within your post by placing this sign"@" and then write the name of the person you want to refer to, and this is all there is to it.

Welcome, my friend, you can of course, if there is a reason to mention it, but he must have previously commented. You must put the @ sign and remember the name required and it appears to you automatically as is the case on Facebook

Greetings, I thank you for your question. To tag a member in a post, what you have to do is put @ and then the name of the member you want to refer to. Of course, this member must have commented on the same post.

To tag a person in your post, you need to write @ and their username. For example, to tag me, you need to write @Kajaha. Try it and then you will understand

My dear friend, I was also wondering how to tag a member because I am new here, but through the information I collected I learned that by putting a @ sign before the name