How to tag people in your post? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

hi my dear friend I really do not use this feature of this platform I even on this platform not take anyone who is working on this platform so I do not have much knowledge about this and that's why I not think to tell you about that thing for which I have no knowledge I also except to get knowledge from your post very good friend making informative post that will give benefit for other best of luck keep doing this hard work 👍👍🏻👍🏻👍🏽🙂👍🏽👍🏻👍🏽👍

Thanks for sharing this . It is very important for all members.  They who don't know this thing . This post help us . If you want to tag any member in a post you are use this character @  you write @and name members. 

Thanks🌸

I am new on yhis forum and never tagged anyone on this forum. But in most sites you can tag anyone by using special character @ before his name and thet specific person will get tagged.

Dear it's too easy , if you want to tag your friend or may be senior member use the symbol of @  then name list show write down there name and you see the person I'd then tag that person .

On 12/16/2020 at 9:17 PM, Am bi said:

If you want to tag a member in a post, you are to use a special character which is @. After that then you write the name of the member that you want to tag in your post.

Thankful dear I helped us all new members...I am very thankful for this I also want to know how too tag ...and I got that how too Doo...And always help each other because we all are one on this plat form

Mate, if you want to tag someone you just need to type @ and them mention the name of the person and he will be tagged. So make useful post and don't break the rules of this form to avoid ban.

Welcome to the cryptotalk family. If you want to tag people in your post @ click this button and insert who you want. Must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. So work with patience and earn money. 

• +1 1

Nice topic dear,  if you want to show your post to desire people then you should tag that people in your comment it is simply not a difficult process you just type the word (@) in your comment then write the name of you are required person then it will simply show it's ID to you and then your post will be show to that person on his/her notifications icon.

If you can tag someone in your publications in the Cryptotalk forum, I suggest that if you do, you must have a specific reason for doing so, such as if you need someone to respond to the person you tagged.This is the very tag in your post.  And if someone responds, you'll get notifications on your profile and can easily check with one click.  Good luck mate.  Hope you try your best here.

• +1 1

Hey pal, if you need to put someone's name in a post, it is a simple depend, my pal. All you have to do is click at the @ button and type within the name of the member you want to refer to on your subject matter.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually the post and comments gave me a clear idea howto tag someone , and it is really helpful for me because I did not know that before , so thanks a lot my dear mate.

Best topic pricey,  if you want to expose your post to desire human beings you then need to tag that humans in your remark it is absolutely no longer a hard system you just type the phrase (@) for your remark then write the call of you are required character then it's going to certainly show it is identity to you after which your post might be show to that person on his/her notifications icon.

It is very easy, if you write @ in the comment section, then you can mention any member in your post.

But i think they must have commented on that post, only then it will be able to be mentored. @Ahmad786

You want to tag to your posts then you want to just type @ like that.Then which member you want to tag then you want to just click it. Tag post is very good habit to crypto currency. 

Thats a great point.

Tagging someone is a great way to inform him about that you mention and reply him.

Thats an easy to tag anyone just using special character like as @ and type the name of who you want to tag it will show at status bar and select it . After tagging , he will receive a notification.

Thats a great way to well communicate wach other about self ideas and thoughts

The sign of @ is used on every app and site for tagging a particular account or member or I'd. The same goes here too if you want to tag a members or friend on your topic just use @ and there will come a pop up page where you can choose who you want to tag.

Thank you senior members for the comments and information. Didn't actually know how to tag before. Going through all this comment. I know have the knowledge on that aspect 

Friend, if I'm not mistaken, it seems to me that to tag people is like other sites, what you should do is put this @ sign and from there you put the name of that person you want to tag and it would already be tagged so hopefully nothing has served you help.

• +1 1

Mate it is very easy to tag people in your post and good way to earn more reputation when you you tag someone in your post then there is a great chance that he give you positive reputation. Mate you can tag anyone in your post only by the sign of  @.

• +2 1

You must put @ in front of the username of the person you want to tag. At the same time, you send a notification to that person. You can also use the # sign to add hashtags.

You can simply use the symbol @ and start with the first letter of the member's name and you will find that the forum is automatically giving you suggestions, as I am writing this post and using the symbol, the forum immediately started giving me suggestions, so al you have to di is to try.

I am glad that the users with more experience offer their help to all that we are starting. As many answered friend, the way to tag someone is by @ and you will have to add the username or alias of the forum.

• +2 1

Dear it's quite easy. If you want to tag someone type this symbol👉@ then type the name of member whom you want to tag in your post. This is the way of tagging someone in your post. Hope that you will understand. Best of luck❤️

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 12/16/2020 at 5:17 PM, Am bi said:

If you want to tag a member in a post, you are to use a special character which is @. After that then you write the name of the member that you want to tag in your post.

Thank you for this post my friend I believe this post will have a great impact in the performance of newbies who are willing to work in this platform.

You can tag people in your post by using a special character @ and a list of members in the forum will appear and you can choose a name you want to added, or you can quote someone post.