How to tag people in your post? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

Tagging is done in order to bring the attention of someone to your post or when you want to ask a senior member about a particular issue, all you need to do is to use the @. Symbol, and you will see the name appear , then you click on the name. That is just how to do it.

It is one of the easiest steps of work. Any person wanted in an article or comment is mentioned by placing his name after the following sign (@) and he will have a notice that he has been mentioned by someone

• +2 1

Its very easy mate. For this you have to type @ first and then you need to type the name of the person. So follow the rules and regulations properly. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

On 12/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Dear seniors I want to know how to tag someone in your post?  Kindly seniors give me answer because I am a new here and do not know how to tag people in post.  I will appreciate everyone who give me answer of this post. 

Thank you all 

I am not using it because I think it is not so much important and I am ignoring it I think it is important in making topics and I am not making so much topics that why I am not using these tags that why I am not using it much but in topics it is very important we can easily take diversion and and it can easily see our topic.

It easy and important ,so with this we can attract people and can get knowledge about new thing from our seniors.  So if we mention those who is making really usefull post ,so get knowledge.  Knowledge is important and get from every place which help you to earn more money. @Ahmad746 you can mention and tag by @ symbol. So it use when you want to get dome information. 

My friend it is a simple process you just have to add the character @ then the name of the person you are tagging but try not to post toomany replys at the same topic you are not allowed more than 20 

Hello friend I want to tell you that we can easily tell the people by mentioning their ID name on another comment the tag will show and they will mention another command so this is very easy babe just type their name of their ID in your comment and you will take them

• +4 1

It's easy like on Twitter you can add @ the at ssymbols before the name of each users and it's done,this how any one can add more users in his post without quote the whole post,it's easy to use when the post is to long..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you want to tag one of the members in your topic
You should choose this @ symbol, followed by the name of the member you want to tag in your post
I hope my answer is useful to you
Good luck my friend

• +3 1

It's very easy and simple to tag anyone in our post.We just need to put @ this symbol.Put this symbol and write the person name which you wanna tag.You will find that person account on your screen.Tap on that account.It will be mentioned in your post.

The way is easy. You just have to add @ to the username of the person you want to add in your post. That's all. After that, you can do that with anyone you want easily.He will see a notification that someone has referred to him and then he will be able to respond to you in the same way.

• +4 1

Dear! If you want to tag a person then write a name of that person@ and that person will be tagged.In this way you can guide people about their mistakes and to go in right direction of posts.

Hello my friend, you can do this by putting this @ sign and then writing his name. I will refer to you to clarify more, may God help you

@Ahmad746

• +2 1

Hello, so that you can mention someone in your comment, use @ and then mention the name of the person you want to refer to. It's an easy way. Don't worry.

it's really easy all you have to do is using that and type the member names(@) . It's like any other social platforms and forums. I think this feature is very helpful and easy, since you learn the answer you can tag your friends in your topic.

18 minutes ago, James Ricci said:

Click on the @ sign, and then the name of the person whose name you want to add to your post or whose comment you want to respond personally 

@James Ricci Very good,It is an option to tag others, I see it very good to be able to individualize what we write, so you know that I answer or ask you something, I will use it more frequently.

You are welcome to the world of cryptocurrency. If you want to tag someone on your post,  make sure you first look at the correct username of the person you want to tag , then to refer to a friend in your post, add this sign @ and some addition, it gives you names and you choose who you want to refer in your post. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone

I'm always tagging my good friends, and I'm not sure why they don't respond because there are a lot of things going on right now that we need to value and put together a solid plan for. We need to know what's going on right now and evolve with it, and that's something we need to understand. To tag someone is to remind them of something.

It's very easy first you have to type (@)and then you have to mention the name of that person you want to refer to in the forum does not need that difficulty in working .

The tag feature is useful for drawing the attention of a member to a certain idea or informing him of information before anything happens, and referring to him alone in order to memorize and understand this idea. The tag process is done by adding the name exactly as it is, taking into account the character hierarchy.  Before his name

• +3 1

I'm always tagging my good mates, and I'm not understanding why they don't answer because there are a lot of things going on right now that we really need to respect and put together some kind of solid plan for. We need to know exactly what's going on right now and evolve with it, and that would be something we'd like to recognize. To tag someone is to inform them of something.

• +2 1

Well, my friend, it is a good question .. and sometimes you need to put this sign .. I learned it myself .. you have to put an @ and then the name of the person requested and it appears automatically .. I wish you success

I am also a beginner in the cryptotalk platform, so i don't know how to tag members in your posts, so I will also learn from the comments and respond from the senior members of the platform,  thank you for raising this important and useful point. 

My dear friend it is very easy for us. When we start to do a post and goes to start a new topic then there is second option is tags. So go there and tag your friends and mates. Thank you and best of luck.

Actually  I am new here I didn't  know  much about posting  and taging  I also want  to know how  to post how  to tag  and what are  the rules  for posting  something.