You have any Problem?? ( Share with us) - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

You have any Problem?? ( Share with us)

Hi everyone hope you are all good. 🥰

I want to introduce something upgradable. Because here I want to organize some solution of beginners questions. And I will answer you by mentioning you here on my post and you also asked others and solved new members problems here.

So guys help for the beginners we give them proper and benefitable answers. 

Like if they want answers about:

#1 Reputation

#2 Learning

#3 Earning

#4 Teaching

#5 Investment

#6 cryptocurrencies

If anyone want to ask us question about these topics and furthermore about anything ask us without any fear guys.

And best of luck guys and also Good Night. 🌃

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

I am always up to date in this crypto world.  I have learned a lot and  still learning more in this forum. Your topic is very good. If anyone has any problem with any of the above, I hope you can give a suitable answer. @F4 Shahid Ali

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

i am newbie . your post is full of informative content .thanks for sharing and thinking for beginners . recently i joined this platform and learned a lot . 

• +1 1

On 12/16/2020 at 2:32 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

I want to introduce something upgradable. Because here I want to organize some solution of beginners questions. And I will answer you by mentioning you here on my post and you also asked others and solved new members problems here.

#1 Reputation

#2 Learning

#3 Earning

#4 Teaching

#5 Investment

#6 cryptocurrencies

If anyone want to ask us question about these topics and furthermore about anything ask us without any fear guys.

Thanks for shearing this good information I think I don't have any problem for now 

About reputation since when the payment of reputation have stopped Mose of our member are not acknowledged now to give positive or negative reputation and mostly we actually have issue with reputation cheaters. 

• +1 1

I have no problem yet. Thanks to you for asking this question. It's fact that when someone needs help from seniors then they cooperate them very well. The seniors are very cooperative and active here.

I have no problem yet..thankyou for asking the question  crypto senior members are able to clear our doubts. Thanktou for us .They are very cooperative and active in Cryptotalk. Thankyou all.

Hello friend, thank you for this topic, for me I am still a beginner in this forum so I need a lot of learning and when I master well, I will also learn about earning and investing.

• +2 1

On 12/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

#1 Reputation

#2 Learning

#3 Earning

#4 Teaching

#5 Investment

#6 cryptocurrencies

Yes dude your post would be very beneficial for the beginners like they can easily solve their query, I have not any problem right now. But  I want to say that will you have any idea that talk token rate increases or when and in which way??

• +2 1

I think it's very good if you talk to anyone about your confusion and it is very good for the new big who are confused about a lot of things and gt they  are searching for the answer the questions which are in their mind so we should talk to anyone if we don't know about anything.

• +4 1

Dear friend thank you first.  Crypto Forum is really a very interesting and great platform.  I have no problem with crypto forums.  I am working very carefully and well.  I think all the rules of this forum should be well known and by researching well about this great forum one can gain a good knowledge and also solve problems.  Thank you again.

Except today i used to do reactions on the first day but there were no such thing but today after reacting on just 5 posts the warning icon show that you couldn't react to others how it can be possible so i share my problem here friends so please if anyone knows about that so tell me 

A good topic to help the newbies so I appreciate your concern for the new members and for your good work.I think If someone want to learn about all these that you mentioned or simple we say about the forum he/she can easily do by spending time at the forum and reading the posts and comments of senior members as almost all of these points has been discussed in several posts.

• +2 1

Fo me now I really don't have any problems but the idea is great and I hope you can help any one to resolve his problems, and also we should participate in any helping for each one this is the basic of the forum to help each other 

Halo dear its a good idea for all members and i hope  any one can ask  and share any problems with you and i hope you can resolve any problem.its a great thinking .we all like a family we can help each other in this forum .best of luck.

On 12/16/2020 at 9:32 AM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

#1 Reputation

#2 Learning

#3 Earning

#4 Teaching

#5 Investment

#6 cryptocurrencies

@F4 Shahid Ali 

I have only two questions:

1st: how can I start investing and trading in market applications?

2nd: Where does the money we receive from cryptotalk when publishing come from?

These are my questions to grow in the group and personally, I would appreciate a lot if you would help me answer them. Those questions are always present in my mind.

• +1 1

11 minutes ago, Pereira said:

@F4 Shahid Ali 

I have only two questions:

1st: how can I start investing and trading in market applications?

2nd: Where does the money we receive from cryptotalk when publishing come from?

These are my questions to grow in the group and personally, I would appreciate a lot if you would help me answer them. Those questions are always present in my mind.

@Pereira yes my dear friend first of all welcome here. I will give you answer on your questions the first one is if you want to invest or trade anyway first of all be careful. The reason is there to nowadays a scammers or coming here on online projects they want to scam us with anyway so according to my opinion if you have a trust on and you here you should invest there in a little amount and with the passage of time increase you're investing there. On the other hand we got talk tokens and coins crypto talk from yobit Account. So after that we will also sail them in a market and convert them into US dollars. After this you should send to you a perfect money and convert into your local money with the local bank account. so if you all the best stay here save and wish you all the best for achieving your targets of destination. 😍💞

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, F4 Shahid Ali said:

@Pereira yes my dear friend first of all welcome here. I will give you answer on your questions the first one is if you want to invest or trade anyway first of all be careful. The reason is there to nowadays a scammers or coming here on online projects they want to scam us with anyway so according to my opinion if you have a trust on and you here you should invest there in a little amount and with the passage of time increase you're investing there. On the other hand we got talk tokens and coins crypto talk from yobit Account. So after that we will also sail them in a market and convert them into US dollars. After this you should send to you a perfect money and convert into your local money with the local bank account. so if you all the best stay here save and wish you all the best for achieving your targets of destination. 😍💞

@F4 Shahid Ali Thanks friend for answering my questions, but it is still not very clear to me what the second question where the money they give us for being here in the forum comes from, it would be great if you could explain it to me again and I apologize for not being well .

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing a useful post, helpful for this post, and the members on this platform are helping each other, so let me know if anyone has any problems.  Thanks

My friend, no problem has happened to me from which I get upset,Really it is a very good platform, which gives a lot of easy tips to the coming users by which they can easily understand.Due to active members like you,crypto industry is making their journey towards greater success.

• +3 1

Thanks for helping newbies!
I am new to the forum and at the moment everything is going very well, I am about to reach 100 useful publications and along the way I am learning a lot, the beginners section is a great guide for all of us who are new to the world of cryptography.

Thank you my friend, I am learning here quickly because I love this forum. I have a little problem understanding some of the codes. I try to put it together so I can post it as a debatable topic. Hope I can find your answer when I do this.

If you have any problem then you have to share that problem with your seniors, you can get the solution of your problem. Solution of problems can be found out by sharing the solutions. Our seniors can guide us in very best way.

My friend, to open your arms to help young members .. We have all noticed that not all the questions in this forum fall outside the scope of these axes, and it points to any issue, it promises responsibility to the members.

you very much for your service. But till now I haven't faced a problem which us not solved by itself. To be honest I have faced many problems regarding this forum but all of them were solved by itself. These problems includes that my ratings were not showing on yobit and I was not able to have usefull posts and also u wasn't able to invest but now all of these problems

No my dear friend,I have not yet suffered from any major difficulties or problem.

I was started my work in the beginner section. And I have also a well spot from my senior friends. If anyone face any problem then he/she could ask from senior's.