You have any Problem?? ( Share with us) - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

You have any Problem?? ( Share with us)

Thank you, my friend. I have no problem yet this site is beautiful and all users can learn and gain from it easily but what bothers me repeated publications and I do not know why some repeat publications I hope to answer this question

On 12/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi everyone hope you are all good. 🥰

I want to introduce something upgradable. Because here I want to organize some solution of beginners questions. And I will answer you by mentioning you here on my post and you also asked others and solved new members problems here.

So guys help for the beginners we give them proper and benefitable answers. 

Like if they want answers about:

#1 Reputation

#2 Learning

#3 Earning

#4 Teaching

#5 Investment

#6 cryptocurrencies

If anyone want to ask us question about these topics and furthermore about anything ask us without any fear guys.

And best of luck guys and also Good Night. 🌃

Hi friend @F4 Shahid Ali!i hope you are fine!bro i have a problem which i,m discussing with you.my first problem is that i have posted 190 above posts,but my yobit account show only 126 posts?my second problem is that my rating at cryptotalk os 50 above,but i get payment of only 20 posts!please answer me and also react 💖

Mathelda.j

Thank you, my dear friend, for this beautiful initiative, where novices were able to raise their problems that hinder them while working in the forum. I thanked my friends. I hope you will earn well. 

Thank you for sharing such a useful topic. I just joined this platform and didn't post my first 100 posts. Please help me out.

Thank you, my friend, for offering help to beginners, in fact I am talking here, but I am a person with an interest in the world of cryptocurrencies. I read the policy and rules of this forum and started to interact daily, and in fact I learn more and more and it also provides us with some good profits, good luck for everyone.

I am trying to learn to trade cryptocurrencies, but I cannot find any site that provides good information, so I hope that you will provide me with good sites to learn technical analysis.

• +1 1

I really don't have any problems but the idea is brilliant and I hope help any one if i can.  We all like a family we can help each other in this forum. These are my questions to grow in the group and personally, I would appreciate a lot if you would help me answer them. Thanks for sharing a useful post.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, we are here to increase our experience and knowledge, and we can ask any question whenever we want, and the expert members here can help us in case we do not understand some things.

thanks so much for your help my friend,  begginers will be the one facing alots of problems so they should go ahead and ask anything and senior members will answer them.  that's why we are here to help and guide each other. 

Dear I know clearly about Crypto world and I always reaserch about Crypto currencies . And I have not any problem still now . If when I will face any problem in future then I will share on crypto talk. 

• +4 1

Recently i start working here.still i don't have any problem.this is really a helpful post for begginers who have problem of any type.so they could ask and share their problem to their fellows and can get solution to their problem.

Till now I haven't faced any issue but you have created a great topic where every beginner can get solution of its problem. Keep working for facilitating members there to build a supportive environment there. Good luck.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes my friend I want to tell you that I am new on this forum and I have some problems because at this time I have not sufficient knowledge about the cryptocurrency that's why I am facing some problems but I am trying to get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency

• +1 1

While discussing problem with my brother in chat, he most of the times ask me how you get to the solution and then I have to explain each step. And in between he keep on asking me questions. This was about chat so there is no problem.

Sometimes it happens that after that we are thinking alone to solve the problems and our thinking does not go to all that we can solve our ourselves, we need the help of others, sometimes  Others need our help and if they want to solve their problems with us, discus their thinkings , but everyone can solve their problems  or else it will be very difficult. 

Hello friend I want to tell you that I am a beginner of this platform and start working on crypto talknow in these days I have faced a little bit problem there is no reason but my friends account is banned I don't know why but he was the hard worker and their account is bad this problem is much serious problem for me and him so please tell me why my account my friends account is banned I will tell you the mail of my friends account

• +2 1

That's really a good suggestion, that if you have any questions about cryptocurrencies or cryptotalk forum then you can create a topic about the question, so that we will give our own opinions. 

Dear friend, there are so many terms that beginners cannot quickly understand
I wish you explained these terms in the same post for easy access to the information
What is the term teaching in the world of cryptocurrencies?

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

There is a sea of information in this forum, and the darker it is, the more information you will find. But I still have one problem. That is, I post on topics and do not get a good reputation despite the quality of my post. What is the reason for this! ??

• +2 1

Helping others is a good thing .For this I should first prepare myself .Experience members can help newcomers .And those who are old members feel happy to help others .Thanks all members for helping all us .

Greetings to you my dear friend you think without this shows that you are a good human being. True I am a beginner but I have learned a lot and read a lot whether it is from good topics or from the net and at the same time I have asked a lot to take an honest answer. Yes my friend everyone who has any query should be asked for discussion and increased experiences. And thank you, brother.

It is good what you do, my friend, because beginners sometimes do not find anyone to hear it, and with this discussion you have opened the door for them so that they can ask about their problems, and we will help you in answering their inquiries, of course.

• +3 1

Hello mate. Glad to meet you in here. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions. Special thanks for your great heart for posting the useful content. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend

Your talk is great because new members have to simply ask what they want to know without feeling embarrassed about anything.

But they should also read the forum rules and also read other people's posts to learn and learn quickly and they can find many answers to their questions in the posts they read.

Most of the questions in previous posts were answered by expert members.

• +2 1

Thank you very much, my friend. Your topic is quite good, for beginners. Your ad is great. We have to work hard to gain the skills and experience

You worked well here. I researched a lot and still keep doing my own research on all my questions. All the best to you and everyone.

We will rise more and more

• +3 1