INVEST IN YOURSELVES - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptorios

INVEST IN YOURSELVES

Yes dear friend the best investment in life is to invest in yourself and you should upgrade yourself and you should invest your money and time in yourself. So best of luck my friend. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, you are right the best investment in life is investing in yourself. You need to upgrade yourself if you want success. You should invest your money and time in learning of yourself.

On 16/12/2020 at 3:33 PM, cryptorios said:

Invest in yourselves, and take advantage the opportunity of your presence in this big forum full of information and valuable topics of interest to various fields of cryptocurrencies  and blockchain, and enjoy feeding your minds with useful knowledge, and do not just bother collecting money from the forum and then going to spend it on scammers Hiyp investment sites .

Read as many topics as you can to make the vision clear to you, to know where you will go in the future and to define your plans for that. Do not waste your time.

yes dude as we are a part of this great forum so it's out duty to learn from this and to make use full information from there and invest it for your future to get benefits in many ways.

• +3 1

Absolutely right. We should always invest in ourselves. We should always strive to be more knowledgeable and experienced. Our biggest goal should be to improve ourselves.

On 12/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, cryptorios said:

Invest in yourselves, and take advantage the opportunity of your presence in this big forum full of information and valuable topics of interest to various fields of cryptocurrencies  and blockchain, and enjoy feeding your minds with useful knowledge, and do not just bother collecting money from the forum and then going to spend it on scammers Hiyp investment sites .

Read as many topics as you can to make the vision clear to you, to know where you will go in the future and to define your plans for that. Do not waste your time.

Yes dude I agree with uoi that  the most important thing is your time if you give  your time as  investment here and you will get benefits as form of profit by learning alot new things about crypto currencies. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, the best investment is self-investment, so that we all have to invest ourselves in good and useful works for the same, so that we get better experience and more information, so we must not waste our time in order to achieve our dreams .. Good luck 

Want to invest and want to earn some respect then you should  first invest in yourself. How to invest in yourself? It is very easy if you want to invest in yourself you should learn some skills, it is of any type, learn some online work or anything else. Once you learn the time will yours.

For this forum we should invest in ourselves. This means that we should spend more time in this forum and gain knowledge by reading more topics and publish useful new posts. We should not give priority to making money but should learn and share. ۔

We all are investing in our selfs. The more you can use time for yourself the more you can earn. We should never waste our time for others. It just kills our time in return we got nothing. So keep knowing yourself.

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful content that really was much needed to be posted in this forum. Because many people use this forum just to earn money. They don't know the main purpose of the forum that is learn about Cryptocurrency and trading. They also don't realise that the learning from this forum can be very useful in the future of trading. We also focus on this forum to be prepared ourselves to do trading in future.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes my friend you say right and o am totally agree with you that we should don't waste our time and we should always focus on learning and earning money both not only earning money . And should always get knowledge as well as possible . And I wish my all friends you get success in your life .

Hello my friend, thank you for these words, because time is the most valuable thing we have, and what you said is really the most important benefits of the forum, and as I always say, do not forget to enjoy your valuable time here, and the pleasurer here is in gaining information and experiences .

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for this stimulating sweet talk. Indeed, your words are correct. We must take advantage of every minute we spend here in the forum by trying to gain information and increase our experience in this great field, as well as trying to present new ideas that benefit the forum in general and benefit us in particular.

• +2 1

The best thing to do first in crypto world is to invest in yourself. Invest in yourself by seeking knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies then apply the knowledge and experience to earn income. 

Well,I am a begginer in this forum. I find this forum as an informatic and knowledgeable site. We can learn many things and earn money from it. Even we can invest Money there. There are many wallet in this site.but I think yobit is the best of all.

You are absolutely right. We must first invest in ourselves. Because if we do not have enough information, it does not make much sense to invest in cryptocurrencies and we may even lose money.

hello dear mate we are working hard to get good reputation. Because i know that good reputation can Case of earn money. So i try always to create useful content. I follow those members which content and selection of words is really convenient. Everyone here is capable to share good information and knowledge

Your first thing is to invest in yourself. But many people are making mistakes because they are investing in stocks and cryptocurrencies instead of themselves. But investing in yourself is very important.  

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

yes dear mate your are right invest your self in this platfrom because as you spend more time in this platfrom and read different post and artical than you got more knowledge and experience with the help of this you creat unique topic and got positive reputation and earn money .

were recognize that you have a lot of budget inside on-line market place nevertheless I do think yobit is the foremost budget inside on-line market place consequently that you have a lot of people operate this great site along with earn income a great deal of.

You can do anything you want.Spending for yourself is much more handy.You don't ought to take a seat for what people give you. It's higher to earn and spend for your self and do whatever you want along with your personal cash.

Yes actually you need to invest in your self because your presence in the investment give you another opportunity of get more experience on such investment and you will know how to manage the risk involved in the investment, thanks.

Money collection is not the basic purpose of this group. We should invest our time in learning crypto skills to continue trading on our own. This group is a very good initiative and we should make full use of it.