Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

On 12/14/2020 at 6:30 PM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many beginners that are joining this forum on a daily basis and with each new member that is on here you begin to see repeated topics, and low quality posts that come from some of the new beginners. And while there are some of the members that join this forum and do respect the rules that are implemented here, there are many that do not and focus solely on trying to earn from this forum. 

However, as a senior member in the forum i want to take the time to encourage all new members and beginners to put aside the thought of earning on this forum and focus on your learning process. If you look at the vast knowledge here you will see that you have the potential to learn so much about crypto in terms of its uses and ways to increase your earnings. If you focus on learning, your earnings will come as a by product from the forum, but you will also have the knowledge that is required to increase those earnings through various trades. This is very important to develop yourself within the crypto world. 

In my opinion, learning is where we all need to be as there are constantly new developments that can teach all of us. If you focus on this instead of just earning and completing your posts you will see that the forum will become more of a hobby rather than a task or job, and your earning will reflect that as well. 

I wish all beginners much success in their journey here. And remember, if you give someone a fish, you feed them for a day. But if you teach them to fish you fee them for life. The life lesson here... learning is more important than the reward. 

Thank you so much for this kind suggestion my respected senior. I also came here earning but after a couple of hours, I am getting interest in learning. You have shared a good suggestion for the beginners. Thank you for everything!

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello..I'am beginner and i really appreciate your content.Thanks for the valuable information.great information you have shared here.I'am so glad that l've joined that forum .There are a lot of recurring topics of little quality because of the little experiance of beginners..

Edited by Shefeena

Yes for earning learning is required but this platform gives the both at the same time.if someone with a little knowledge starts working on crypto talk he can improve his knowledge as well as social status.so this is the best platform for the jobless people

All the people working on this forum are definitely giving their time, they want to earn money from here. But cryptotalk is a platform ahead which not only gives us time to earn money but also many skills online  about trading and online machine but also gives us a lot to learn. So we can earn money from crypto by working in this forum, but we can also learn a lot and we should also learn 

Thats indeed true and its not easy at all and if we had to do something we must adapt and change throughout the events we had to deal with as path is never easy and everything we encounter is a obstacble that we must get through inorder to get better and smarter.

I totally agree with you .. There are a lot of recurring topics of little quality because of the little experience of beginners, but no one gains experience from the first day at work..f you were a beginner before you became an active member in the forum .. so my personal opinion is on the old members Posting topics that help beginners learn quickly and avoid repetition, problems, etc.

As a beginner, I started like this and gathered information and experiences about the forum before starting to get and think about payments, and I work quietly to get what I'm looking for here.

Hi dear sir, you have given us very good Information If we want to do any work, first we have to learn about it Crypto talk is exactly the same, if we have to do earn, then we should learn it.

• +1 1

Great lesson for those members who are working here as for only earning and never respect the forum rules.

According to my experience newbies are educateless and they don't have knowledge at the start about the crypto and all about the forum. 

Now it is the responsibilty of all seniors to bring all new members on right path and tell them what is right for the forum and what is wrong.

Collectively we can motivate the new members and guide them what is their responsibility.

You are absolutely right. learn will bring us income. Those of us who are more interested in crypto should look at how to gain more knowledge without looking at income. No need to worry too much about income,Because Learn will make us income. If one wants to make a good income then one needs good knowledge and experience.

• +1 1

A wonderful and very special topic that deserves to be admired. We learn as the forum contains all the information and this is a beautiful thing that the forum works for us in order to put ourselves on the right path towards a correct line in order to benefit from it in the future. We have to learn in order to be part of this work 

People in almost every country in the world are using crypto forums.  My friend you have presented a very good post. There are many people in this forum who do it just to earn money. This is not right.  I can learn a lot about my crypto world through this forum. We should work in this forum with the attitude of gaining knowledge.  We have to learn and acquire knowledge.  Thank you.

It is important to remember that if we are earning something important, then we need to know something good and what we need to know. If we follow the rules, then it can be much easier for us to know something good because we are earning a lot here. If we can do something good here, why?  If Arjun has to do better then we can come up with a lot of ideas here.

You are right dear mate it is true when we have a knowledge then we earn as much as we can.  I believe if you have a knowledge then there is no darkness for you because knowledge is like a bacon of light in darkness. So we all try to gain as much knowledge as we can and move forward with it and earn good money.

Yes guys,this is an important point. As the site is earning and learning together so we should not considered it just for a earning based site where we can make money for us.to gain knowledge from it is more important for us.i really benifited from the site to many ways.                      

The information is the most critical to know any space and before you can star utilize it,specially in digital currency you need it to a lot to keep away from any future issues like tricksters or lose your cash in various manner

Your point is 100% reasonable because if we want to make income then we have to learn first because we don't know how to make income without education so we can't make income without nose So we must learn to make income

I also think so that we should learn about the cryptocurrency to earn much more profit then we are getting from the crypt talk I think the money we are getting from crypto talk is not enough to fulfill our life needs so we need to learn about cryptocurrency and should get its experience and in this way we can get more profit by becoming a trader or investor.

Yes, you are right. It is very paramount to learn and pass knowledge in this forum after which earning can comes in. We should also not that we are not in this forum to earn money alone but to also learn and bring useful ideas.

Yes there is no doubt it b is true if you want to earn a higher and lot of money then you should to learn must. Because if you have knowledge then you can do that and also earn.

@BrolySSJ agree with your points therefore I like this platform which provided to us with earning also the opportunities of learning is available for us and this experience will make us as become to in business Field.

You're 100 right , we should focus on learning progress not for making money. Of course money is a nice encourage for us but if we improve our knowledge we can take more benefit in the near future because if we do that we can be more efficient trader or investor. I see a great oppourtunity in crypto world and if we invest ourselfs these days it'll be better for us.

• +3 1

Hello mate, you are right it is important to learn for earning because this platform is learning platform and we must utilize this opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency, if we learn cryptocurrency than our earning will come auto, so we must focus for learning.

Strongly agree with you dear and I want to say to all those members who are just here by thinking about the earning that this forum is more tgan that.It is giving us an amazing opportunity to learn about the Digital currency and its trading , investment and exchanges and many more relevant thing and this information is very beneficial for us so take ir serious and try to learn as more as you can.

That's a good post. We are in the information age, and knowledge is everything in this age. As long as you have skills and knowledge about a field, you can use it to exploit many opportunities to earn money. So we should never waste our time in useless things but use it to research, learn and improve our knowledge.