Deficiency of new topics..! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

Deficiency of new topics..!

This is true, as new topics and their fabrication presents us with new justifications and ideas in order to work on this platform. A good and useful topic is what attracts the participants and receives opinions and their diversity is taking place in the forum for a better tomorrow and more development.

• +4 1

Yes there is deficiency of new topics.people get bore by reading same topic again and again.we should search new topics by reading more and more articles.

Dear you are right there is lack of new topics. But there some new topics available at this forum. That have very important information. You are also right there should be more new topics. In this way you can increase your knowledge. But you can also get knowledge by other sources. And then you should share it on this forum. 

The reason of the new topic deficiency is that people copy the idea of others and post it. They do not search about new topics. To check the topic rather it is used first or not you should try searching bar.

Hi dear

Yes you are right and i am agree with you

There are mostly repeated topics which are worthless. So we should create new topics to increase our knowledge and this is possible by searching.

All the best thank you

My dear friend I want to tell you that about the deficiency of Topic there are some new members on this Parliament they have not any knowledge about the cryptocurrency that's why they are not be able to write a good topic on this forum

• +3 1

There are many new topics. We must enlarge the search circle on the Internet and YouTube, this may greatly increase a little effort and patience, and it will work to strengthen the forum all together.

Dear friend ... This is due to the lack of research, reading and focus in trying to innovate ... For me, I see many new and important topics ... But at the same time I see many useless and duplicate topics... Therefore, before publishing any topic, everyone should review the contents of the forum to see if it already exists or is it really new.

Dear friend, welcome to you too, I have raised a really controversial point. I think that there are also many topics and repeated questions. The lack of new topics and information may cause a stalemate in the progress of this forum.

Edited by Zrhsz_Ziy

You are saying well I am strongly agree with you. Most of the member of this forum think about the earning we should also focus on creating the useful and informative posts

This is true, and in my opinion, we can get new topics by searching in trusted places and reading articles and news related to cryptocurrencies and digital currencies. When we are always informed, we will always have new ideas and useful for everyone.

It is a matter of great concern that their are many repeated topics and lack of new information about Crypto currencies and online trading. We can get new topics by searching in trusted places and reading articles and news related to cryptocurrencies and digital currencies.

Thanks to all the points and helpful tips .Well, you have raised a very important topic. You are right mate, number of posts are less than the number of comments. We should think of new and creative topics.

This topic is very important and we all need to think about it. Repeatation of the topics us that's  what going on thus platform . People dont think about new but keep on repeating the old ones.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, I am a new member here, and I certainly hope to share my experience with others, but I think that my information is still scarce. Certainly when I find something new and useful I will publish it here. I hope everyone will share their experience by publishing useful publications for the rest of the members 

This is the right thing to do when recent information is being shared it will keep all the members of the platform updated and doubts about what others do not know they can forward it here so that it can be clarified.

This is somewhat true, but we must always search for new topics in all means of learning by reading everything related to digital currencies and creating a cultural base through which we can present something useful to the forum and its members and make the effort for that.

• +2 1

welcome my friend in this forum yes your words are right there are a lot of questions that are asked here but in different ways we have to work hard to create important and interesting topics that attract the members to interact with it good luck 

Really my friend has become a few new topics and  mostly duplicate so we must search and read many about encrypted currencies to create new and useful topics.

Edited by Shefaaaudeh
  • +3 1

Hi dear friends, indeed, there is an absence of new subjects and we as a whole need to share information to arrive at our objective and there are many copy themes. We trust that all individuals who have insight in the field of cryptographic forms of money will share their insight in this awesome discussion.

Actually some members focus on old topics and they try to comment on old topics but we should to give reply on new topics rather every topic we should to focus on knowledge and every topic . 

Yes, my friend, there are a lot of duplicate or not helpful posts. We hope the members focus on useful topics related to digital currencies so that we can all benefit from them
I wish good luck to everybody

• +3 1

This is true, but it is not easy to publish new topics. We must have knowledge and conduct research so that the topic is reliable, useful and free of errors in order for all members to benefit from it. The rules of the forum must be adhered to to avoid the ban.

Yes you're right I agree with you new members want to hesitate for making new topics here they do not get that proper knowledge in this way they so create unique post with useful information in this way you can get reputation easily

Yes my dear I also notice this. We always keep searching for new unique topics which are helpful for others and also source of information. So, I suggest you keep your own research don't relay on others post just create your own post after complete researching about it.

In my personal opinion, I still see new topics and questions that are asked for the first time . But it is wonderful that there are always new ideas and topics and this needs a lot of pursuit of this goal in order to attract everyone towards these issues . It is a good idea to always look for new, striking things

• Useful or interesting 1