How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

I think if you are a novice, you need a long time to read, understand and share the posts to be good and acceptable in this wonderful forum .. As for the old participants, you can submit 20 posts within enough hours to get a good earning and a positive reputation .. Good luck to you ..

Dear friend if you are free and want to get more knowledge so i think 3 hours is enough to spend in this forum for better performance some member just come here to complete thier formality but my opinion if you want work here so give your best to this forum thank you

I think time you give on this forum totally depends on you but more time you spend you will get more information and more earnings and if you spend more time on this forum you will know very much about cryptocurrency 

According to me as a student it is enough time for you which you spend on crypto for working and learning knowledge from it. But try to spend as much time as you can because through this way you will be able to get good profit from crypto. Dear mate I am trying my best to spend alot of time at crypto so I will be able to earn good money.

• +3 1

According to my experience,  there is no hard and fast rule and fixed time to use this forum.We just simply use this platform in our free time according to our routine to make  earnings. 

I don't have specific time which I spend in the forum I want to learn a lot so I wish to always visit the platform all the time to be able to follow the write up of the Senior members in order to acquire knowledge and experience with good writing skills

On 12/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

It is good to devise your time for cryptotalk in which you can completely focus on learning and making something useful for other members. Three hours a day are enough to learn maximum in a single month, after learning crypto you will have several ways to earn money in the world of crypto. On this forum you can get earnings of maximum 20 useful posts a day and you can do this work easily in your defined frame of time. 

At first when I started newly in the forum I used to spend 4 to 5 hours daily to read the rules and regulations but after understanding but, I spent 2 to 3 hours every day to make my posts then after that I would behind to check for any updates.

this is good topic friend we are try to more time spend this site we are know that this us very good and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this site and more benefit. this is very good and trusted site.

thanks 

My dear friemd there us no time fixed in cryptotalk work jusy uou can do it this work anytime a day just you have to do first 100 post and than you rejistored officialy and after you have to do 20 post and 50 reacts on other post and this is enough so there is no time fixed to do this ok good by thank you so much.

Good morning friend,we should give at least a maximum of 3 hours to this forum, but if you are a student or  apprentice you can give a maximum and minimum of just only 1hour to make your work very easy, And to archives your aims pay attention to the forum and abide by the rules and regulations guiding to the forum.

I do spend almost 2 to 3 hours in this forum each day,spending enough time in the forum is sorely important because the more time you spend the more things you learn,so I suggest we try to spend more of our time in the forum

CryptoTalk dosent has any fixed hour to earn as far as one has made his maximum daily posts and reactions which gives one earnings here.

In this wonderful platform I spend around 3 or 4 hours maximum to see good content from very expert people here and also to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and make publications of very good quality.

Actually it depends on you.It depends on your learning and typing skill.You have to daily complete 20 comments for which you will be paid.If you spend enough time here as you need,you can be successful.

For best earning in crypto world  maximum you have to give 6 hours to this platforum for well earning  and minimum time required for average earning is 3 hours because you can earn average on the basis of 20 useful post in 3 hours and if more can earn more

Each works individually and this determines how many days they spend on Cryptotal.  Some people have nothing else to do, so they can spend as much time as they want, while others want to spend as little time as possible so that they can continue their normal daily activities.

I Spend in the Forum Whenever I spend time on Free Crypto World Knowledge and Free Crypto World Knowledge through conversations with other crypto enthusiasts, traders and investors about new crypto opportunities, ideas and concepts that help in the experience and analysis of the cryptocurrency market movement.  To make uninterrupted profits every day outside the forum by investing

I am a student. But now I'm free because of the Corona virus holiday. I work 3 hours for this site. I thought it would take a long time but no. It doesn't take much time to earn the best on this site.

I think 3 hours enough to end 20 theme at the day, either if you are a beginner need to be more because it should try to read new topics to learn from and then try to publish and thus this will be with you more time.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is a forum that is same as like a part time job.  Whenever you get free do work on the forum. In my point of thinking about 2 to 3 GM hours are much enough for working and getting knowledge out of forum members posts  about  the cryotocurrency.. 

I advise you to spend a lot of time to learn and gain knowledge through this forum, and also you can search on Google to gain information about trading and investing, a lot of time learning, it will gain you experience to make money. 

There is absolutely no specified time that of you work  you would have some extra payment,  a good work for about 3 good hours should be enough to make you some good money,  unless if you are into trading and investment where you need to spend more time in those aspect  apart from the time you spent in cryptotalk. 

You are right my dear mate it not require much time to earn handsomely but I wonder how experts spend their time in this task i guess because if their professionalism and experience they can easily compose in less time in compare to us .

This is the forum where you can spend time and earn money but it is limited and you can't earn as much you want. Here the maximum limit is about 20 post and in return you will get 200 Satoshis. But to earn maximum you have to trade and Invest money in different currencies.

• +1 1