How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

Time cannot be determined precisely. It differs from one person to another and there are several factors that affect that, including that the more experience you have, the less time you need, as well as the speed of your writing, your skills, and the time between comments and others ..

I think this forum is bets because we don't have to work for full dya to get good earning but we have to just work for few hours and our dialy work gets finished and we get good amount of crypto by just working for few hours on this forum. 

Hello dear, I do not know exactly how much time each member is in trading. I will talk about myself. I do not trade, I do comments and posts. It takes me about two hours and the time is not necessary.

I am not committed to a specific time I try to spend as much time as possible learning from this forum Currently I cannot spend much time because I am a university student

In my opinion at least we work in this site three hours minimum. This all about after reaching hundred posts. As usually we want to post twenty or twenty five in per day. Each post may be carry seven or nine minutes usually.

• +1 1

Thank you very much  Since I am new here I spend three to four hours time here.  To learn a lot, and to gain experience, and to make my 100 comments. 

• +5 1

What is not important is the exact time you work as much as it is the quality and number of what you post and share so that it is not less than 20 positive posts per day that is the most important and not how many hours you work per day you may be able to create 20 useful publications within two hours and maybe a person  Another needs more

I have started working on this forum just few days a  go and a studying also the most of my get spent at college and than after doing studies so i only get the night time two or three hours to work on this forum .I know am working very slow but its okay i have to manage both work and studies together only than i can be a successful in life.

Dear friend it depends on you that how much time you take to post 20 post .and I think it take 2-3 hour. I personally share my experience I daily give 2 hour to this forum .but when I will get free give more time to this forum🥰

For the beginners, work should be done without keeping time in mind.  This will increase the interest in work and earning as well.  And if earning increases, work reputation will also increase.

Earning on cryptotalk forum those not depends on the time you spend on the platform. I'm also a student and used to work on this forum early in the morning before going to school and also in the evening. 

I think it’s totally depends on you. Because if you have enough experience or information about crypto you don’t have to spend so much time.

But if you are a new comer and have no knowledge about crypto, I think you should spend much time to know about this platform. So that you can improve yourself.

I do not spend much time on the forum because I am busy with other things. I hope to spend more time because the forum is really great and it is worth spending my time on it.

• +2 1

How much time you spend on this forum depends on you, but if you want to work well, you have to spend one to one and a half hours every day, but if you want to present your content, comments and topics in front of everyone, you need 2 to 3 hours.  It may take time to comment on the rain..

As a new member you need to take  more time to understand the environment, but as you spend more time, your understand become more interesting and it will help you to achieve best goals. As you explore it more and more you will find it interesting.

Working in this forum is very comfortable, you can work whenever you want, but I advise you not to focus on raising money, read and participate here and use your time to learn about cryptocurrencies because the experience you gain will provide you with many job opportunities in the future.

• +3 1

At first, 100 free posts must be completed, and then payment is made for 20 posts per day, but the posts must be useful and evaluated well for that work at a rate of two to three hours of work per day.

I'm still a student, and I devote my two hours to cryptotalk, which I split between morning and evening because I can't devote the whole two hours at once. My first priority is my research, which I devote my full attention to, and then I devote my spare time to cryptotalk. Cryptotalk has taught me a lot of things.It also acts as a training aid for me. Cryptotalk is the best for me because I learned about trading and investing from it, and now I'm doing it.

It complies with the 20 post of the day and the payment will come to you out of that if there are other ways to profit here I would like to know them because I understand that you comment and they pay you after 7 days. Cheers!

I also work approximately three hours a day in order to get a suitable financial return and collect information that helps me understand the field of cryptocurrencies.

I also read the Seniors' posts to benefit from their expertise and experiences

I am a student, this forum is helpful for student, if you beginer than you spend 3 or 4 hours here i thin, or if  you are know about crypto than you can spend 1 or 2 hou, that enough, you can earn huge earn one time, but tou have to patience because it is slowing earning system. 

In the beginning, when completing the 100 free posts, this will require a lot of time with you because it is new and you do not know much, but after completing it, you have to participate in at least 20 posts, and this will take about 2 hours to a maximum of 3, and the topic must be valuable and important in order to earn money

You need to maximum 3 hours time spend here for your well earning, for your twenty useful post. I spend much time I can because I love this forum because I am learning cryptocurrency in this forum. 

You decide how much time you spend on the forum. 

Four hours, in my view, should be more than enough time to collect and post valuable information. 

I'm a student who spends 4 to 5 hours per day on the forum.

I think this depends on your level of knowledge about the forum and crypto wold because you can easily answer questions here when you have the experience but when you don't have experience you have to learn first before earning can begin.