Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Yes, I think so.

My knowledge stock has increased in many English words through this forum, it has a lot of silver in this, I always try to talk to people in encrypted conversation to improve my English.

• +2 1

English is very important not only here but also in our daily life. Here the language is useful, and it gains you more experience with it and its grammar also through the comments. 

• +2 1

Sure, crypto talk improves many mates English especially for those from the non English speaking countries because it involved composition comment every day on different topic, mostly, those who have little problem in their writings is because they don't frequently do it. Remember the more you repeat a particular thing every day the more good you become in it.

Of course, for any person whose national language is not English, after a period of work on the web, it is possible to find that he can read and write better in English than before,

That is what happens to me, at least.

• +1 1

Yes of course Sure, crypto talk improves many for Sometimes anyone created among others comments  mates English especially for those from speking in english. I therefore pray and almost every thing you want in your life.

• +2 1

Hi my dear. This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Identifying english here made me awarded grammar and became my best language and now I can speak fluent english. I advise all members not to use google translate and to rely on self in writing in order to achieve greater benefit.

• +3 1

Exactly its helpful for improve our communication or english because here we read comments of different persons those have knowledge and good english writing skills, it's totally a writing work so definitely a way to improve our english also

Edited by Asifa
  • +2 1

I think most especially when members where new here, their found it difficult to be making good English language in terms of improving their post but with learning from one member to another, everyone's language words is moving perfect and i think we are working together in this cryptotalk forum

• +3 1

By cryptalk we easily can change our english but it depends on us how much we want to improve it if we don't know about english first start from simple language and with the passages of time when you get good experience in it then start adding new words and we also can learn more enlish by reading more posts and by this way we can surely improve our english more. 

3 minutes ago, Paloma eve said:

English is very important not only here but also in our daily life. Here the language is useful.🙂

That's why only English is used here .We write our daily posts in English language .By writing in English, one gets our creativity and the other is that We learn to write in english.🙂

Dear @Paloma eve, English is improving here to many extents as overcomes on spell mistakes, sentences correction and grammitcal rules too. But not just one but there are lot of things which are learnt here from trading to earnings good profits my dear. If anybody take full intreset in it.

The Crypto Talk forum provided us with the opportunity to develop our English language in addition to learning and making money.
Indeed, my English has developed a lot and learned many new terms, as I have become more attentive to my grammatical errors and always try to correct them until the meaning becomes clear and thus my posts become useful.

I think it is absolutely in the journey, where we can use it in our English, the more we fall here, the more we will improve English. Today we get to learn a lot about the crypto currency but also our English writing and how we have to talk, how much has come out that all we learn from here if we do more. 

The best thing of this app is You can easily download it and improve your English. We can improve  our learning skills from this app. When we always do posting in crypto talk then our English is improve. It is my personal experience.

Thank you, my friend, for your post
Personally, I benefited from writing and became much faster than in the past ..
And my English became much better than more practice
This platform offers a lot of skills
Good luck to all

My English writing skills has been improved very much in crypto talk my dear buddy. It improves our English skill. We learn and impove our grammar skills as well.

You are the one who determines that, you can strengthen your English language through this forum if you want to. Unfortunately, there are many people who use the translator without even looking at what they write, and there are others who benefit from it and strengthen their English here.

Of course, the coding speech will improve your English, but I advise you if you are not fluent in the English language that you do some English language courses on the Internet so that you can work here and your posts are understandable so as not to be deleted, of course your English will improve a lot by speaking it daily here.

I want to share my thinking 😊 I am student of English I am doing master in English but crypto talk is helpful for me. Here I improved my English language writing and speaking have improved. And I  learn a lot here . This is amazing for me . @Jibon88 @Takhisis @Shouq

• +1 1

On 12/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

Yes dear . This site learn English language.  Improve your english in this platform . You also earn to money . It's great opportunity both learn and earn at the same time . It's a good thing for us .🤩

Yes yes very interesting question 

100% sure that cryptotalk will improve our english .

On this site we communicate with eachother in english because it us international language everybody knows english .

So it is best way to improve your english .

Of course, crypto has improved our English. I used to miss a lot of spelling.  I also had a lot of grammatical mistakes. But I am working here regularly, so this problem is being solved. Now I am a good writer.  Many people like my post.I think crypto can improve  it for everyone. 

Currently, the situation of learning the English language is something that not in all countries can be given as a form of education, since sometimes education becomes difficult to access.
It is true that most cryptographic projects are based on the English language, it is a factor that is usually constant, since in the majority the language can be noticed as predominant.
Some advantages are that you can obtain good benefits, with the fact of learning it, you are already in profit, since it will be easier for you to understand what is written, in that language.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear companion it is really really improving my reading and writing skills in  English language and it is also improving my knowledge related to every hot topics about digital marketing. 

On 12/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

@F4 Shahid AliHi friend.Yes, working in this forum was one of the biggest causes for the development of the ability to speak English, I learned a lot of words and am still learning to the point of the time new words and different styles of speech, that working here is much better than following the lessons and courses for language learning, and this is just an opinion Personal.

I think that's right, because in many places in the world English is taught as a second language, but rarely can you write it or understand it fluently, so I think that one of the main reasons why we should also learn English, is because we can learn more about cryptos and blockchain.