Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

yes you are absolutely right.. from cryptotalk forum i have learn more and my English really improve from this forum . i have created many posts in tough wording. i have created it easily

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Crypto currency A great way to improve english .Because now here we comment in.english.We get the idea how to start Better platform cannot be found Along with earning money, you also gain knowledge  

I think yes there is no doubt cryptotalk improve our English because when we do post in English then our English writing and reading skills also improved so it is the wonderful.

• +1 1

Yes due to crypto our english is improved. When i started to work with this forum my english was not good but now i felt change in writing posts and my english is improved . So this is best way to earn lots of money and due to this forum we can earn lots of money. 

It improves not only english but he also improves our information about forum so we should write in different way of posts about forum and this is best way to earn. Due to it we can earn lots of money

Absolutely in.forum come in full, with it we can earn money but we can also learn a lot about online work and a lot of skills like English too. Another now creates great opportunities for us to learn a lot and of course I also believe that from here we can do our best English. We can greatly improve our English reading and writing skills. 

Yes I think this is better way of improving English by working here.when we read any topic and than make a reply for it than we try to make a good reply for it.we use many sources for best presentation and work.so it helps much more in improving English if we perform our duty with full devotion.

Yes, my friend, my English has improved because of what I do in this forum in winning cryptocurrencies and trading, we find that the language has a role in integrating and gaining experience in the forum.

There is no doubt about your topic friend. Actually cryptotalk is a a such kinds site where negative and useless things are too little.i personally realised that crypto  is help me a lot to improve my english skills.it also improve my typing as well as spelling in english.                    

Of course everyone can improve their english in this forum. Most of us came here to improve ourselfs not just knowledge about crypto. If we use this forum efficiently it'll better for us . If you're not happy with your english level and if you want to improve you can read much as you can in this forum with doing that you can also learn too many new things about crypto and it'll be perfect for you.

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, koynayak said:

Of course everyone can improve their english in this forum. Most of us came here to improve ourselfs not just knowledge about crypto. If we use this forum efficiently it'll better for us . If you're not happy with your english level and if you want to improve you can read much as you can in this forum with doing that you can also learn too many new things about crypto and it'll be perfect for you.

I agree my friend. I write and follow some other forums outside crypto just for the purposes of imporving my language skills. this forum is a great place for me because I am interested in both crypto and language so I can do both of these in this forum.

• +1 1

If you share your experience then you will know something good because here you have to fight with many kinds of questions because if you can know something good here and gain knowledge then you can do something good here because doing something good here means here  You can learn a lot here so you can come up with a lot of ideas. I hope you will do so much that you will follow some good rules and you will be able to do a lot of good things. I hope you will do a lot.

Thanks for your important post, yes cryptotalk helps our English writing. Everyday I am reading different topic in English, also I am writing everyday in English, as a result my English skill are developing, I think everyone English skill develop by the Cryptotalk forum, so we must be thankful to this forum.

If you ask me then I will say you yes. It is the right because cryptotalk improve my English there is no anydoubt. So I think it so the best and I'm very happy with this. You can say it is the teacher.

• +1 1

Yes you are right..this forum enhances our English skills.We know this forum helps us to earn money as well as learn.Here all language speaking people have to speak in English which makes their skills more. I didn't have much English skills in the beginning,  But now I have gained a little better skills than before.

Yes brother, dear, this love is very busy in bus stand studies, most of the other work is also to be seen, some land is vacant, some studies are also done, the rest is online learning crypto is a very good platform. 

Actually my friend, of route it improves in a utter way. escalating our education of the English language and mastering it suitably for the reason that of could you repeat that? we solve to operate with it and the responses that we drop a line to and participate with relieve us to learn it and master the do with

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course we can improve our English and even more when it is not our first language as it is my case, it always cost me a little to speak English fluently but thanks to crypto it is improving little by little and I am happy about that.

Hello my friend i hope you will be fine,offcourse dear i joined few days on this platform, my english skills has improve and i am learning knowledge on this platform and help me in my future.

Indeed crypto talk can improve your English and your written skills with your daily Post you see rapid improvement in your English .. the way you compose your daily Post it gives you more ideas on how to build your English

I use Google voice typing in order to create contents and comments. I am pretty much show through the 2000 posts I have created on this platform I was able to enhance my English speaking skills to a good extent. So I recommend voice typing to users who are are trying to enhance their English speaking skills as this would definitely help you improve.

• +3 1

Yes Cryptotalk can help us to improve our English. The reason is that we are here to make comments and also to read the other posts that is created by the members of this forum. In the way of writing and reading of CryptoTalk posts in English can improve our English.

Yes i can share my experience about crypto currency. It a good platfrom in the online platfrom. So nowadays i learn many important news and information about online platfrom. And learn English And About crypto currency. 

On 12/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

Agree with you that Crypto talk is the best platform to enhance our English language skills and we can easily speak a good and fluent English with other people's in our daily life because we have a lot of practice of writing English in this platform 

I am feeling very good and loving about you now because of the talk that have greatly benefited my English, I have done my English grammar very well, apart from this, I have learned a lot in learning the international language.   This has led to a lot of creativity in my reading skill writing skills from this platform as well as in prison which helps me to create good and useful posts.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes of course i think it improves our english in a great way and after some months you will feel that you can master the language because you have to write and read alot of topics evry day.