Is buying a weak currency benefit me? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
batikh067

Is buying a weak currency benefit me?

Certainly, but you cannot put a lot of money in this currency, if it is SCAM, then you will lose, and you must choose a currency and create a strong project and study well about that currency in order not to lose.

If you have proper knowledge about the project and you research well so it may be profitable but in my opinion you should invest in top cryptocurrencie to avoid the risk of getting lose .

On 12/9/2020 at 11:40 AM, batikh067 said:

Do you think that buying a weak currency now may benefit me in the future because I am thinking of buying a weak currency and waiting a little while it is strong, and then I sell it

I do not think that the weak can provide you with good profits, but cheap and strong can provide you with a lot of profits

You must be careful and search for the currency well before purchasing it and analyzing its future growth, and I do not advise you to buy large quantities of low currencies whose value is not expected to increase, good luck to you.

• +1 1

Dear friend, if you ever think about investing your money by buying weak currency, you should study it well, search for us on the Internet and for the possibility of increasing it, then go and buy it if the money is available, good luck to you.

We should invest in every cryptocurrency that has a good trading volume so that we can make a profit. We must investigate and decide.

I advise you to read more information first about investment and currencies, and benefit from the experiences of others to invest. Then you will take the right decision and do not expose your money to loss or risk.

• +2 1

It is possible for this to happen, but for me, if I want to buy any currency, I do research about it and follow people who give recommendations to buy without that. I do not risk buying any currency that could cause me losses.

• +3 1

I think it will be helpful with the passage of time as the time passes out the price of that currency increases which is valuable for us to make and earn money online.

Dear I there are no. of new weak currencies are available but most of them are not valuable and profitable. So, I suggest you to buy that currency about which you have complete knowledge, and when their price is low in crypto market and sell it when it price is rise it give you best profit.

As I have never invested in invest box, so, I can't advise you in this regard. But I think, as a beginner, prior to investing, you should build up your base knowledge about the investment protocols and you should also gain some experience as well. Then , you should go for investing but don't go for it too early otherwise, you may face difficulties.

I advise you to be cautious, my friend, when working to buy currencies, you should monitor the exchange if you think that the situation is suitable for buying and the currency is higher in value, buy and so on.  The most important thing you have to be careful.  I wish you success my friend.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that week currency is the long planing it has more than more chances of increasing like Bitcoin. You can see the value of Bitcoin on the staje of starting point.

It takes both risk and forecast. You cannot be sure that this currency that you bought will increase its price and also, this movement may earn you abundant profit. Be careful before taking this step

In my opinion, dealing with new currencies is a gamble, because in most cases these currencies do not persist and are merely a fraudulent process.
  Be careful my friend try to pool your money to buy a valuable and reliable currency.

Most of the time it is a good idea in order to store the currency, but in the beginning I advise you to conduct a survey and check the white paper of the project in addition to looking at the amount of money in the currency also Be aware of the updates of the work and from where the incoming currency is obtained and is it legal ...

It can definitely help you earn if you know about trading but you do have to learn a few things about the market in order to know when is the perfect time to trade and when it is the best time to buy.

Weak currency that price goes for 1 cent and down is a trap for beginners to buy in them because they will think the price will goes up till it reaches 1 dollar and they think they will make millions out of it but weak currency is just a scam for the beginners. 

Buying coins that are cheaply priced carries a high risk of loss when compared to buying famous coins, even though famous coins like Ethereum have a high price, there is no risk of losing a lot of money because famous coins will not lose their value. Unlike coins that have low prices, because at any time they can lose their value and become dead coins. My advice is to buy famous coins to be safer.

• +5 1

On 12/9/2020 at 2:40 PM, batikh067 said:

Do you think that buying a weak currency now may benefit me in the future because I am thinking of buying a weak currency and waiting a little while it is strong, and then I sell it

My dear friend i hope you are doing well and good. 

Getting currency every week is good but not the best because rate of BTC is randomly increasing or decreasing with the passage of time, you should withdraw money when you are getting a good profit. 

Thank you 

Welcome, my friend, in my opinion, to gain sufficient experience by reading more on this forum, and after that you can buy weak currencies and sell them when their price increases, but most of all, you gain experience with my best wishes for you and good luck.

It is not so simple. You must study the currency that you want to buy and know the market data about it and its goal in order to find out its price in the future, and on the basis of that determines whether the bad currency is good or not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

my advice use trading option when you have complete information about it so buying a weak currency helpful for you because might be possible in future it gain a great value that give you a huge amount of profit so if you satisfied then do it hope so it give you additional profits my best wishes for you.

It is not a simple topic ..
But I think it is useful because when you buy it at a low price, you will sell it when its price increases and benefit from it .. But you must be careful and work slowly.

• +2 1