Is buying a weak currency benefit me? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
batikh067

Is buying a weak currency benefit me?

Dear mate everyone has own opinion. And according to my opinion yes it is beneficial to buy a week currency. For example if you buy doge coin and its price increase from .05 to .06 than you can gat 10 % profit. Wish you all the best.

My friend, that the purchase order depends on you and you'r alone can take the purchase decision, but I can advise you that you should look at the white paper of the project and compare it with the works that have been actually accomplished. Please do not go to buy currencies that have a great media hype, as they are trying to win investors in roundabout ways.

• +2 1

dear we did not predict the future of any currency but i suggest you buy only those currency which have the chances to rise in price so that we would be able to get a lot of profit through this when you sell it so be careful about choosing currency for any purpose whether for trading and investment hope so you will understand what i want to tell you 

considered who would be the best and most appropriate coin for this role.they might never became stron currency. That's why we need to be very careful and check those crypto's much as we can. If we can find good project money and have entered a fun adventure in the world of Cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Yes my friend I didn't understand your meaning of weak currency but my friend weak currency is don't benefit you yes dear you know because low value of currency is not benefit of any person here and there hope you understand but one thing you invest your money in good value of currency so you easily invest your money in giving you good value for money.

Good luck dear.

I do not think that weak currencies will benefit you, I advise you to buy bitcoins low price and store them until their price rises and then sell them, so you can make some money ، 
Because some can't support you financially .

I think it may be stuck you in both sides. If you are buying a currency with low value. Maybe its demand increases in future but maybe it goes down to lower level than it was original. So be careful to your every step.

I know bitcoin when his price is 200$ i think this in 2014 or 2015 , but i didn’t give it any attention , unfortunately . But in 2019 i coming back to this world and i start learning and earn , for now i don’t have a lot of experience , i just spend all my time learn something new , because i want to invest in trading for that now i learn hard , and also i read the experience of the members here is really helpful.

My friend, I will not give you random advice because I do not have sufficient experience in this field, but I advise you to do some research regarding this before you take any step so as not to lose your currency  

Dear friend, there are a lot of weak currencies, but with regard to their simple price, but they definitely have a brilliant future, such as the Cardano coin, which is called the ADA currency, the XRB currency is a distinct currency. This currency is also very wonderful. Its currency strength is very large and it is supported by companies, so dear before you buy a weak currency, search for it and its basis for the company that supports it and on the platform to trade with it because of course there are fraudulent currencies with zero value Thank you very much

I like this way of thinking very much, but it has become old, everyone thinks the same way, my brother, you need something new and creative that is unparalleled in order to reap profits, I advise you to stay here in this forum and work at home 

Buying a weak currency is one of the properties of the experience trader this goes a long way simply because you get to be cautious of the market and you tend to pay more attention to new coins that will

Of course this is a good thing and it may help you to increase the percentage of profit on your money, but you have to pay good attention and monitor the exchange rates. You must know when you have to buy the currency, when you have to sell it, and how long you have to wait for it to be able to sell. I think it has some risk, but you must be patient and not  Hurry to make any decisions..

I suggest you first study on someone good coin and than invest on time i see your topic but i think its so much risky and maybe they give you so much benefit so its depends on currencies which you want to invest so be careful while you investment on some coins.

You cannot follow random advice like this, because this requires you to study the market and the currency in which you want to invest, and if you have no experience with it, you will lose your money and there are good coins on the yobit site that you can view.
Good luck, my friend.💮

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, from my point of view, I think we can't judge this issue as yes or no, as it depends on the market and the strength of the currency in it, but buying a weak currency and storing it until it strengthens, that's good luck. 

No one can advise you at this point because there are many things that you must study to decide whether this currency is profitable in the future or not. You should gather more experience and knowledge before taking such a step.

you when you buy weak coins and then sell it when it is strong I believe me, it will benefit you. You can buy good weak coins also on yobit.you own at any moment, so do research and study before you make any investment or sale and purchaseyou must study very well that currency there are some that can increase its value but others that do not have so much strength, then before investing study the project well. 

Absolutely right dear friend,  it will be beneficial for you . Because all of us knows that crypto markets are totally based on rise and fall of cryptocurrency and in market fluctuations. There is high chances to earn more profit 

The matter is more complicated than this, buying weak currencies is not always an effective strategy, you may buy a weak currency and then die, the world of cryptocurrencies is a randomly complex world that needs a lot of knowledge and experience.

• +3 1

Dear I advise you to make research first if you want to invest on this forum . Buying weak currency is good because its price could be raise at any time and will benefit us a lot but we have study it throughly so that we don't fall in any trap.

Edited by Ferymalik

Yes dear this is good thing but it's depends on you what kind of currency that you are buying.So be careful in investing and buying these kind of currencies some time they gave us too much loss. 

As long as you want to invest for a long time, I advise you to strong currencies within the top 10, because it will definitely rise in the coming years and there are still many currencies that have not been capitalized at $1, eth, ada, xrp, xlm, trx are all good options for investment.

Edited by HadiLord
  • +1 1

My dear friend, investing in weak currencies have very beneficial because these currencies increasing day by day  like dogecoin,litecoin  etc

According to the currency, my friend, I do not advise you to risk buying an almost old currency. We have already seen some currencies that have deteriorated to zero. Try to keep your investment in a currency that has proven its worth, and I advise you at this time because of the decline in currency rates.

• +1 1