Is buying a weak currency benefit me? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
batikh067

Is buying a weak currency benefit me?

Yes, Acuallaty this is a very good idea if you do not have time for daily trading that requires you to follow the market constantly in order not to lose the value of your currency. I think, it is better to have a clear idea about your currency first. Then take ideas on market prices. And I think you should be more experienced before trading.

• +3 1

Before you buy a week currency۔you should observe the very well type of currency make sure that its real or fake۔i t would be a good if you can take advantage of the low price of some good coins

This depends on the type of currency, its price in the market, the amount of supply and demand that can occur for this currency, in addition to that if we want to invest we have to be very patient and think well before buying a weak currency because it can take a long time to raise its price in the market and this needs a long study in this field.

In a real sense it's necessary to do a proper investigation on the weak currency. That's what kind of price will come out in the future should be learned from the veteran. Because the coins are floatuanting ups and downs chart. Therefore, before investing, a good analysis is required.

Yes, buying cryptocurrencies that's has low value in price will definitely yield you lots of profits in the future. Yes, you can buy such coins but you need to be patience and wait for long periods of time to earn profits. 

You should have it in mind that it not all coin that would rise like btc eth and the major ones we know So buying a coin with low value is very risky at the end of the day it may even reduce in value until it no longer recognized so I would advice you to invest your money in yobit.

Hello my friend, I do not think you can do it randomly. This thing requires great knowledge how to deal with the currency and the extent of demand. What is the best time to start work all this requires experience gaining from your discussion for good topics and seek any information about this currency.

My friend, I will not give you random advice because I do not have sufficient experience in this field, but I advise you to do some research regarding this before you take any step so as not to lose your currency  

Well, my friend, it is a good idea, but you must have sufficient experience to read the future of this currency that you want to invest in and I advise you to start trading within yobit

• Useful or interesting 1

Well my friend, I think you should watch this currency for a while before you trade in it.

And the more general, my friend, is patience, you have to be very patient until you rise to make a good profit, I think that an investment is better than a risk like this.

• +3 1

Hello friends, when you talk about a "weak" currency I think you are referring to a cryptocurrency that has a very low price in the cryptocurrency market, if that is what you mean, I can give you my opinion about it, I think it is bought.

A low-value cryptocurrency can bring a lot of benefits in the long run, so in the long run, you must analyze which currencies can lead to higher prices in the market.

Friends, I suggest you write your question or publication better because people may be confused with reading your writing.

It is a good and bad idea at the same time you have to pick
A weak currency but has a chance to rise, not to disappear and lose everything
These matters should be well thought out

Welcome, my friend, in terms of the idea, it is a very good idea, but it does not guarantee the future of any currency. Perhaps the opposite happened and the weak currency disappeared instead of developing

• +2 1

My friend, before buying any weak currency, I advise you to search for the details of this currency to know its affiliates and the extent of its strength, and to follow the opinions of experts and analysts and not rely on luck, but you must rely on member studies and I wish you good luck

• +2 1

I think This may help you, but you should be careful not to buy a zero value currency because you will not benefit from it, you can search through the websites for the best currency or consult one of the expert people

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this post and for sharing your thoughts, I think you should save in many parts of currencies so that you do not fall into loss
I wish you good luck

• +2 1

A good idea if you have extra money than you can buy cheap cryptocurrencies and sell them when their price becomes high, but be careful because there are some fraudulent currencies and it is possible to lose your money, so choose a guaranteed currency.

It is not measured like this, because buying a weak currency does not mean that it will benefit you. It is possible that the currency you bought will die and its value is lost.

The wise thing to do is buy a currency after conducting a financial study on it, the reason for its creation, and predicting its price to see if you will profit or not.

• +2 1

This is possible, there are thousands of weak currencies, but only a few of them will become strong in the future, so you must be careful about choosing the currency, in order not to waste your money, do research about the currency project and the companies supporting it before you start investing it

Yes, I think it is a good and highly profitable idea because currencies whose price is low and low will rise, grow and prosper, so you will definitely achieve great success in the future and you will have good money and an income that will bring you good profits.

My friend, I do not have a sure answer. I hope that some experts will help you in this matter. I advise you to examine the matter well, with success.

Everything will depend on the conscientious study you make of that coin. You must see how it is positioning itself in the world of Cryptocurrency trading so that you can buy them and then sell them. I suggest you discuss it with professional people to give you a reliable guide.

Of course this is usefulWhen you buy weak currencies and wait for some time for their price to rise again, you can sell these currencies on time, and thus you have won some money and have entered a fun adventure in the world of Cryptocurrencies.

My dear friend i think you should not do this. In my point of view you should choose currency that is stable and that give you more profit like you can choose etherium. You can also choose bitcoin because these are best currencies.

I think it's a great idea, and I believe it will help and develop in the future. In front of you is a Bitcoin example. No one considered who would be the best and most appropriate coin for this role.