Is buying a weak currency benefit me? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
batikh067

Is buying a weak currency benefit me?

According to my opinion it is not a good thing if you buy a weak currency because buying a weak currency mean you are trying to make yourself fool. Because when you buy a weak currency mean their is no one who buy that currency and in return you earn loss.

• +3 1

I think, if you have knowledge in cryptocurrency trading that would be a good option but if you are experienced instead. I do not think it is the best option for you, cryptocurrency trading is something risky where we can have good income as well as we can lose everything in a trading operation. I advise you, look for a mentor to guide you and so you can learn how to trade cryptocurrencies.

Firstly I advise you to take some experience from your other friends and relatives who asked you to doo this

Yes it may be beneficial but it is time taking . You have to wait a while for this.

Best wishes for you💖

It is not simple to decide that whatever buying a weak currency will benefit or not. You should have to wait and should make a complete analysis of the price of currency. If the price of the currency is increasing and is low it can benefit you in future. 

Great idea and I think one day it will definitely benefit and it will definitely go up. Example of Bitcoin in front of you. No one even thought about who is the highest and most advisable coin this position. 

• +2 1

Yes I think, if you have knowledge in cryptocurrency trading it can be a good option but if you are experienced instead.  I don’t think this is the best option for you, cryptocurrency trading is something risky where we can have a good income as well as we can lose everything in one trading operation.  I advise you, find a mentor to guide you and so that you can learn how to trade cryptocurrencies.

Hello friend.everyone is known that cryptotalk is best forum in the whole world for earning and learning way.and as my personal experience is without any knowledge or experience our investment will be not give us good profit because for this first we  spend more time on this and get experience for investment of money.some time price less and some time upp .if we have good experience about this then we can get good benifit in a week.

It is necessary to thoroughly investigate the weak currency. What kind of price will come out in the future should be learned from the experts. Because the coins are watching an ups and downs chart. Therefore, before investing, a good analysis is required.

• +5 1

Dear 1stly you should to increase your knowledge about trading you choose to which currency which will increase in future . But you are right now we cannot buy btc we can buy lower currency which will increase in future and we can get more profit when we sell in future. We can more earn with trading. 

• +1 1

Buying cryptocurrency coins is a great experience trading, so you need to be careful when trading in the market and we need to be really strong and integrated to test what is going on in our truly important currency. Cryptocal needs to buy a strong coin to invest for good profit.

• +3 1

Friend first of all I encourage you to gain experience before doing any speculation, as you could be exposed to lose everything you own in any second, explore and study before undertaking any cryptocurrency trading.

Yes of course, it will benefit you when you buy a weak coin and then sell it. I believe it will benefit you. You can buy good weak coins at yobit. And then you can make a lot of money by selling it at a higher price.

Dear Friend! It's not recommended to simply invest on a coin just because it is week or of low price. Chances are weak coins may not increase in the future and it might remain a dead coin. 

- Whether you can make a profit by buying a weak currency depends entirely on your experience and the market value of the currency.  If you are an experienced investor then you can make good money by buying weak currency....

I think nobody secure with this since it isn't totally knows the venture of coin. A few coins are generally excellent and down coins obliterated by brief period I think. So don't stress brother first check the coin and it history project.

I think that buying weak and unpopular currencies and waiting for them to increase their price and sell them in the end is not necessarily successful or helps you to reap more profits. As for cryptocurrencies and investment, it is a little difficult topic and you need experience and people who understand well in trading. You can buy a currency at a high price and win also in In the end, digital currencies are a process of taking and asking, not rising for weak currencies only

I think that if buying a weak currency benefits you but you have to inform yourself well about that currency you chose and you have to see which currency to buy because you are not going to buy a currency that never rose, that is why you have to buy a weak currency but that Know that at some point it will go up and there if you can sell it even a lot of money.

• +2 1

It is benefit for you if you buy the currency who is weak or it's price is very low. You can sell it when it's price is at high point. You can get a handsome profit. And if you choose a correct currency or coin.

I do not think that this matter will be easy for you .. as you must possess information about digital currencies and gain sufficient experience in trading and work with them to take this step .. Experience will help you in monitoring and appropriate analysis regarding this currency if it has a better future or not.

not at all I'll say that you have to invest your money in strong currency instead of week if you don't have knowledge and information about that consider it would be difficult for you to get benefit.

• +2 1

I don't think so because buying weak currencies can lead to you losing all your money so you have to buy a strong currency like bitcoin because it is always on a constant rise compared to other currencies so beware of weak currencies .

• +2 1

I do not think this thing is useful, my friend. You may lose if you buy a weak business. Invest your money in a legitimate site and much better security. I wish you good luck.

The explanation will be getting lower and also marketing if it is pricey to produce a significant income. You must try to find people options to obtain vulnerable stock markets who have any projection in the foreseeable future to boost their particular value and so receive rewards. Vulnerable stock markets typically likewise have surprisingly low purchase charges, to furthermore benefit from this kind of, as an example, when we need to exchange bitcoin to a swap residence we could swap that regarding debit stock markets, we all help make the particular exchange and we all go back that to be able to change.

• +2 1

I think so 

A lot of people do this way.

They are buying a weak cryptocurrency and waiting for the future until it becomes of great value 

I advise you to focus on popular currencies because there are 6288 cryptocurrencies and not all of them can go up in value .

• +3 1

It's a good idea as a start. If you make sure you can move the money to a purse where you can withdraw. This goes a little ng way simply because you get to cautious of the market and you tend to pay more.