How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

Dear mate you ask very helpful question. But i think we can only save us from scammers to do not respond any unknown massages and unknown links which we dont know who they are and we should report them this is the best way to protect yourself from scammers. Thanks

Yes, basically.  Scammers are active in this forum so beware of them.  In fact, I just want to tell you to create a good and strong password for your account and never share it with anyone.  If you get a spam message, avoid it and report it to the person who asks you for some profit and suggests that you are a scammer and you need to report it to the admin and I think the admin will follow him easily  I do.

Its a big issue how tonsecure our account.First of all dont share your pewrsonal information withnother like paswrds.Use strong pasword consisting of alphabts and numbers.Dont use email id as a pasword.

Welcome to our beautiful community.  You always want to keep your account secure. Here are some things to keep in mind. You must not share your Gmail or password with anyone. Spammers give us many kinds of tempting offers. We have to stay away from all these tempting offers.  Our password or mail will not be given on the site. If we follow these rules, we will be able to keep our account safe.

• +5 1

It easy if you don't make greedy you can't scame.sometime scammers give you offer which you want to accapt .so in case your money and account can be scame. Don't show your password to another person. Sometimes we use same password in different site which cause of losing your privacy .so please make sure use different password on different site with this you can safe your .

I wish you a nice day .. I am a moderator, I do not have any experience on this topic, but I believe that this platform has many good advantages, the most important of which are protection and privacy .. I believe that we should also read the instructions and abide by them and tell the admin about any fraudulent content that we can see

Firstly u need a strong poswrd u make very strong poswerd some world , alphabet Numbers u add in your poswerd after that u can't share personal information with everyone don,t click any link don't install fake apps .

The best way for you to secure your account is for you to keep your private key to yourself what I mean is don't try to share your password with anybody make sure you are the only one that can login your account

I think the best way is to inform the admins/moderators and provide to them the details of anybody trying to get you involved in any illegal or abnormal activities.

Thanks

Yes it is true that it's a very big problem to secure our account from scammers,what we can do is we can do is,we can use strong password and not share our password with others. So as primary security you can do this.

Edited by Tasahona

Cryptocurrency is not exactly a newfangled contraction; the idea of a decentralized digital asset was coined in the late ‘80s by David Chaum, the American cryptographer whose works ignited the computer science revolution that gave birth to Bitcoin, Blockchain, Altcoin, and a whole new way of looking at monetary transactions.

But cryptocurrency fraud is one of the looming dangers of this new digital opportunity. Here’s how you can make sure you don’t fall for it.....

Hello! Yes you can secure your account from scammers by doing one thing be aware from the people who said you to double up your money and give you a lot of profit in return just keep on hard working and earn money as well as knowledge

• +1 1

Yes dear, we cannot save those who are dead, they hack the account, but if we put strong passwords and then we can avoid small scammers but And if we do not share any of your information here, we can save and do not share your information with anyone else, then we can escape from it.

In any online job anyone new person for example on this site a newbie first of all if any one ask you share your personal informatio so doesn't gave him your personal details through personal details they will hacked your account and also start blackmailing you and sometimes they will asked you to share your email address like so juat focus on your job and keep in your min do not share your personal information to anyone.so ALL the newbies here i suggest you a personal advice donot share your details to someone you never know.

• +1 1

To keep a Newbie's account out of the hands of scammers, I would advise them not to store passwords online and not to share their passwords with anyone.  Moreover, the biggest thing is that his password has to be more complete and it has to use different codes so that his password cannot be hacked easily.

Undoubtedly this is a informational topic for the newbies of the site. There are a lot of hackers and scammers of cryptotalk site. From the scammers, to protect your account and datas you have to make a strong password for your account.               

Hey my dear friend. You can secure your account by making a strong password and memorize that password never share those code with others. Activate your 2fa authentication. Always research on everything what before doing those. Don't fall in other fraud websites and share your details.

Hello my friend .. The only solution to stay away from fraudsters is to stay away from everything that is unknown, anonymous mail or fraudulent unknown links .. These things may be to defraud you and steal you .. The site here is very safe, but you just have to get away from what I mentioned to you

You have to be more careful and not to respond to any spam and to report to them, and you should not enter on unknown or untrusted links, and the forum also cleans the fraudsters constantly

Thank you for the very good topic of urs at lease newbies as me will know hw to keep his personal information and not to display it as strictly confidential, and not to deal wit forum that may contain fraud.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:01 PM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

The only advice is the consultancy. If anyone asks you to invest money or do something you must get consultancy first from a senior or an expert of online business. 

I suggest you to be careful about making any unknown person to your friend.Besides don't open any email coming from an unknown address.... I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future, but all of them are deceptive and also do not give your password or email to anyone