Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 25 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

This forum never demands you to be addicted to it. I think spending only one and a half hour daily on this forum is enough because all you have to do are 20 posts only

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I spent like to two to three hours in the forum each day. I go on navigating section by section trying to find more creative posts so that I would be better equipped about this platform. I also like to discover content that are really good so that I could make positive reactions to the same. Users should spend quality time on this platform so that they could benefit from it.

Yes it is worthed to work in here.this site pays 1000 satoshi for every comment and post you've done.maximum of 30k Satoshi per day.its a big help for us to sustain our needs at home and other expenses.by working on this site you will also learn a lot of things on investments.

Very true my dear , when we were ask to force come to do crypto talk by yobit at first I didn't like it it but I spent some days here and I have really learnt alot with this platform, now are gradually becoming addicted to this platform of which every day I need to come here to post and learn 

Spending much time on internet generally isn't a good thing , you can use it for a specific time only , when talking on crypto talk it's good for earn and learn more about crypto

• +5 1

On 12/28/2019 at 2:38 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum

Maybe i am also getting addicted here lol. I know any kind of addiction is harmful for us . I don't care because i am learning a lot of things from this forum. Thanks to crypto talk for connecting us with this great source.

• +5 1

Honestly, I spend two hours a day at the forum in order to publish my posts and see any new things about crypto so that I am ready and familiar with all the good information that enables me to improve my writing method and make my posts more useful to everyone....

• +5 1

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

• +5 1

I am new, I entered the forum for the airdrop, although I will not charge for the publications since they are not paid in my country I plan to stay since I find it quite entertaining and interesting, I can also read opinions of people who are working in the world of the cryptocurrency and thus add experience, in terms of how addictive it depends on the point of view of each person, since we all have different types of obligations, free time and fun, here there are many who have it as part of their income and others simply because they like it.

Yes, I spend a lot of time on crypto talk about 3-5 hours daily to read some new topics and discuss it.
There are many interesting and useful topics in CryptoTalk

It's a good forum and can truly become addictive in no time. Especially with the reward system attached to it. This has made the forum quite attractive though. So maybe you can structure your time in between doing many other things and contributing meaningfully here.

You don't have to think about it much to answer your question, since last 10/01 I got to know this forum, and since then, as you say, one spends more than half the day here and time doesn't see it when it passes. There are thousands of topics to review, it is information of all kinds and most of it is very important, I say most of it, because there are always users who express incorrect things, but the proper functioning of the forum causes that to be eliminated immediately, I really am in love with this forum , and I believe from now on there will not be a day that I do not spend a good time inside it. Thanks to all your team and community for making all this possible and for letting me be part of it.

I'm just in here for 2 days but I really enjoying to read other people's opinions. I learnt so many new things just in a day. So I think this experience is being very positive for me!

Yes I am spending most of the time on forum. This is helping me learn many things about crypto. And also this forum is so interesting that they are paying for posts. 

On 28.12.2019 at 15:53, Satishmolankar said:

Yes most of people thought that spending most of time in forum is good why not this forum pays you for per post and if you earning while daily posts then why not do rather that doing silly thing

I also think that the forum should pay for the messages of its users (it does this anyway). Then, the forum will allow various users to earn money by simply communicating with other people.

Actually, I spend 10 days most of my time I do it on this forum and that is not the terms of the withdrawal that I imposed on the yobit platform, but some of my posts are deleted daily, and I do not know. And it makes you adore dealing with forums.

I think it's great all this day reading to us and every day learning more things, I read a post and I'm going to investigate the subject. He also really likes uploading posts and responding to them. Guest reviews  

I'm using the forum after my classes and the record works. It's my free time when I'm looking for reels or something stuffs. Know I'm spending my free time with the forum. And somehow may be 2-3 hrs. Because of the time for comment section and the time for gain some knowledge about the forum. 

I recently joined this forum and I'm loving it here, I will give my time to create quality contents here too hopefully it will worth it. 

I think it's useful, you can discover new things and themes for yourself and also communicating with others is interesting. Totally worth it, I think, but not in the case, when you spend your full day here. I mean forum is for the free time and not the main activity.)