Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

Friend as a newbie what I advise you is that you always follow the rules and never break them because if you break the rules it will go very badly for you that is why you always try to follow them so that you can continue here on this site that is cryptotalk and what is very good to be able to continue earning money and new knowledge every day.

• +1 1

You must be a shareholder to publish interest for beginners if you can

You have to be patient to bring money and take advantage of the site correctly and read the rules of the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome newbie. The first thing to understand the rules and regulations don't go against them otherwise you will be banned.Try write good answers in the post so you don't get deleted your post.and be patient and work hard in the forum.

The matter is very simple, you can read the forum rules and know everything, you can then see the path to success, my friend, the most important thing is to make all your posts more than 100 words, avoid spelling mistakes, also copy and paste,I hope you benefit from this information.

Welcome my friend, first you must abide by the rules in your comments, otherwise you will get warning points that will cause your account to be banned. Continue reading, learning and searching for the topics that interest you and good luck to you. 

Hi dear welcome to this great forum

As you are new here so i suggest you to read the rules and regulation of this forum from about forum and try to follow them. Do work hard to achieve more dont copy other members content believe on your self and do your work.

All the best thank you

On 12/7/2020 at 6:17 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my seniors members i hope you are all doing great

I'm new in this forum and o don't know much so if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

thank you

Good my friends to join this wonderful forum. As we are new here on the forum so firstly we need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum strictly otherwise we will be banned., and once we got banned then it is impossible to recover your account so to avoid from banning always follow the rules.. Being a new member on the forum we need to work hard for survive.. If is very difficult for every new member to servive on this forum but the seniour members always try to help there juniors. So don't worry on this forum because seniour are always with you. 

• +1 1

I am a beginner here and I am still working on completing the first 100 posts. I want to thank you all for your useful advice and for you my friend I think that the best advice for you at the beginning is to adhere to the rules and instructions and patience to reach your goals and gain knowledge

I am also newbie As a newbie I will suggest you to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Than complete the first 100 trial comments. Never do the copy paste of any content 

My friend, the topic is not difficult. You just increase your information about cryptocurrencies to be able to participate by writing topics and responding to them. Payment will not be made for the first 100 posts and will be paid for the posts that follow, and try to abide by the rules of the forum while writing the posts.

• +1 1

Friend best advice that i want to give you is that you should follow all the rules and regulations of this platform. First of all you have to post hundred comments to register your name. and then You need to post twenty to twenty five comments daily and after seven days talk tokens will come in yobit account. And then you can take your money.

All you to do is by following the rules and regulations of the platform,then secondly before making a comment all you do is to read the topic very well before making any post or comment, thirdly each time you did understand anything in the platform try to seek for advise or guide.

My dear friend, any beginner should read the rules laid down for this forum and adhere to it, then create valuable and useful topics for society and gain experience and knowledge. You have to make your only goal is to gain knowledge and then money. I wish success and success for all.

Congratulations for here and also a big welcome from me dear I suggest you if you want to become a successful member in crypto and also want earn money from this website than you should give your time ajd your hard work also than you will succeed un this platform. So i hope you will do this for your bright future in crypto.

• +4 1

First, be patient don't be dreamless, work hard and smart, think in the right way, ask about any new thing you want to do, don't be shy , don't waste your money, be careful of scammers, good luck.

I advise you, my friend, that
Your post must contain at least 100 comments as a minimum and always start with a capital letter.
You must participate in the context of the post and your post should be tactful and if you want to post something or wonder about something, it must be rare so that your post is not deleted, and your comment must contain at least 100 characters, and it must pass 7 days After the last post until it is accepted and withdraw the money you got from it.

• +1 1

First and foremost, my friend, follow the rules of this forum to prevent any problems and to post useful topics. 
Second, your subject must have a minimum of 100 comments and always begin with a capital letter.

Hello my friend, in the beginning, you must complete the first unpaid 100 comments, and then you are allowed to post 20 posts per day, and you will receive payment after a week, post good content and rich in useful information, thus ensuring a good reputation, and the most important thing is that you must follow the forum rules in order to avoid being banned, good luck.

Welcome to this forum. You must first read the forum’s rules and abide by them. You have to write useful comments and publish topics that benefit members of the forum so that you can write useful comments on you.  Read topics about cryptocurrency so that you can be a useful member of this forum

My recommendation to you is to familiarize yourself with the platform's overall rules and regulations. Also, be sure to read through all of the various parts and materials that will help you improve your experience and understanding of cryptocurrencies, as well as the techniques that can be used for investing and trading in digital currencies.

Welcome to this forum. First, you need to complete 100 posts within the basic rules and instructions in cryptocurrencies and choose useful and valuable publications with information.

Good evening my dear friends, my new friends and loved ones in the forum, it is wonderful to join the forum in which you will benefit, whether financially or morally and cognitively, and it is an easy matter just to be a worker of thought and reason and create opinions and ideas that suggest action with a new thought that no one has ever thought of with a conscious discussion among people Do not copy the opinions of others in order not to be banned by senior members of the forum. Seek to be a reputable and famous person through your ideas that you will propose in the coming days.

In fact, the response to a topic by a novice and he became a full member .. for a nice thing .. and I hope that he will be in your rank and greater in this forum .. The advice that we can offer to beginners is many .. And one of the most important for a novice is to write 100 comments for free (not Paid) and then he must complete 20 comments per day that is paid .. You must link your account on the Yobit wallet .. in order to be able to withdraw your money and receive it .. Also, you must remember that repetition in topics is forbidden .. also copying and pasting is forbidden .. for what causes Among the warnings and also the prohibition .. When writing a post, it must be not repeated and in the English language, and it should be useful to everyone .. You have to be patient, my new friend. I wish you good luck and success.

Dear Friend
Welcome to you here. I am also a beginner. I expect that you must abide by the limits of the forum and get a good reputation and that your publications be useful in order to get some money
Have a good time

Welcome to the crypto community, first you must read the forum rules carefully in the section about the forum, then read and learn in the beginners section, follow up the expert members and after you gain information, you must make useful posts, either with responses to the topics or by publishing the topics