Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

Hello everyone, this is an excellent platform to work and get profits and good learning in the subject of cryptocurrencies, concentrate on doing things right, without breaking the rules or falling into confrontations, try to follow the people with the highest reputation and followers, to serve as a guide when making your publications.

• +1 1

Congratulations for here and also a big welcome from me dear I suggest you if you want to become a successful member in crypto and also want earn money from this website than you should give your time ajd your hard work also than you will succeed un this platform. So i hope you will do this for your bright future in crypto.

• +2 1

Hi dear, welcome to the crypto talk.

There is some rules that I'm going to discuss to you.

You must follow the rules and regulations of crypto currency.

You should not cross the limit of posts per day.

Must avoid from copy paste 

And you must avoid from the copy of other's posts.

Thanks.  All new members are joining the forum through this post.  They can easily learn about all the rules of the forum through this post.  The advice is that newcomers to the forum must complete 100 posts first.  Each post must use at least 100 words.  Post the section correctly.  Every post is important so create relevant and meaningful posts.  You have to follow all the rules of the forum.  And for better skills and better quality posts, you must take the advice of seniors.

Welcome bro to this good forum . Firstly i want to say you please follow all rules and regulations of this forum . You know all information about it . Its working style and main techniques . 

I am also new here first of all I welcome you here there are some rules on this forum is it just you compulsory  you follow that rules to become successful on this form so keep patience and bear my best wishes with you good luck

I am also new here first of all I welcome you here there are some rules on this forum is it just you compulsory  you follow that rules to become successful on this form so keep patience and bear my best wishes with you good luck

Those who are new here will be able to get a lot of support here so they can do something good here because they have to discuss a lot here so that they can learn a lot for new members here so they can gain some good knowledge from us who are getting a lot of knowledge.  If they have the opportunity, they can do something good, hoping that at some point they will be able to do a lot better

Dear mate the only way to become successful is that firstly spend your most of time  in understanding the forum and rules and regulations and working system and then come with quality work . Write proper and put your all efforts to bring relevance and logic in your text and then success will kiss your feet

On 12/7/2020 at 6:17 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my seniors members i hope you are all doing great

I'm new in this forum and o don't know much so if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

thank you

Welcome to cryptotalk family .

First of all read the rules & regulations of the forum carefully in about forum section & than try your  best to follow it . 

Read topics & replies carefully as much as you can . It will increase your knowledge , learning & information about cryptocurrency . That helps you a lot in your journey in cryptocurrency & here at cryptotalk.

My advice to you is that you always keep in mind when publishing / commenting on a post, that they have or exceed 100 characters and your content is useful and informative for everyone

• +2 1

Your posts must be useful to other members of relevant to cryptocurrency or cryptotalk forum significantly. You must not try to scam this forum in any way. You should read the rules and payment method first and then respect them.

• +1 1

On 12/7/2020 at 7:17 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my seniors members i hope you are all doing great

I'm new in this forum and o don't know much so if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

thank you

Hey dear 😊

I am not too old in this forom but from my experience i wanna suggest you, hope they Will work.  As a beginner Don't think that it is a forom for earning only, for earning you must Learn.  And then Don't copy and paste it will bring you warning point or ban too.  And then must follow the rule and try your best for do qualityful posts               

Hello mate welcome to the crypto talk , first you should read the rules so you can understand how thing works here. After finishing first 100 post you'll start to earn 1k satoshi per useful posts. For making useful post you should do your research before making posts so you can give correct information to the others. If you those thing you can be efficient member in this forum.

• +3 1

First of all follow the rules of Crypto talk it's really helpful and important. Make sure your post is 100 character and your post 

Is useful and knowledgeable.whih give you positive response from forum members

Mate , just followthe rules of this discussion to maintain a strategic distance from issues that may emerge for you and to distribute valuable subjects. Also, your theme should be in any event 100 remarks as a base and consistently start with a capital letter and don't utilize injurious language.

Welcome to our crypto currency platform.you are right friend.to become successfull in life everyone should follow some rules and guidelines for her self.if you want to become success in cryptotalk and want to get  good  reputation then you have to follow all rules and regulation of the site.never following copy and paste.always avoid forbidden activities here.         

Hey mate , Welcome to this forum. Time and patience is the key for success. First you need to read carefully all rules and regulations about this forum. Before making any posts make sure you have some knowledge about the topics and every posts should contain around 100 words and make sure we post only useful content on cryptocurrencies.

Hello mate, i am also newbies in this forum but i learned , if we do our research before making posts  we can give correct information to the others and we can receive good reactions. If you can help others with your posts or comments they can also give you a good reactions. More importantly we should focus on learning in this forum so we can be more efficient person in crypto world.

• +1 1

Welcome dear mate.You have to finish 100 post at first and then post 20 post and give 50 reputation on good topics per day.Be pateint,work hard,do no lose your hope and focus on your goal.Do not forget to abide by the rules and regulations of the forum.Good luck to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I want to give you only one advice that you should be loyal to this forum and always follow the rules of this forum if you will do these two things then you will never be removed from this forum and you can stay for that time as much you want.

At the beginning learning about the cryptography should be your first priority.

On 12/8/2020 at 12:37 AM, Nupeboy said:

The first advice that I will give you is you must be patient with patience you will achieve a lot of things here secondly make sure you read the rules and regulations to avoid been banned the third one is try to complete your 100 posts and make sure they are good and have meaning 

As you are right and you comment to us in this answer that you provide to this publication, you must be very patient, very important data and above all follow the rules to the letter
A big greeting to the whole community

The most important thing for all beginners they must read all guidelines of the forum because if he break forum rules get some warning points and that is not good for their reputation other most important thing is if you do not have much knowledge than you cannot create a new topic in this forum

• +2 1

Follow the rules to be successful in the forum and use your thoughts in a positive way.  Read all the topics in the forum well and follow and learn.  Write down the most important topics in each section that will be useful in real life.  If you do more research, you will be able to create better topics.

Firstly, you must complete your 100 free posts of your trial. As a being member of this site, you should follow the rules. Make an effective post that should be useful for all members. Give your own opinion in your post and don't copy paste from others content. Your post must have at least 100 characters. Don't misbehave with any member.