Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world

I totally agree with you, my friend .. that the digital currency will take on great horizons and wide fame, and this is in the near future and I think it will be early next year .. I wish all success

You are absolutely right bro, soon this forum will be globally because it happens to be a forum where people make money without stress, I think this will encourage many unemployed individual including students all over the world.

Edited by Ajkion

Although, not all part of the world accept it, but almost every part of the world knows about it,l and it already taking control all over the would, the most amazing thing about it is it is not controlled by any government,it all depends on demand and supply.

• +1 1

Hi dear friend,This platform will be in the whole world very soon because on top of this we get to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and we know that cryptocurrency is the highest in the world.

• +1 1

I also hope that. Because the popularity of crypto currency is increasing day by day. Many people are start using cryptocurrency. That's why I think government will take necessary steps to make it legal. 

People's interest in crypto forums and cryptocurrencies is growing. And the value of cryptocurrencies is rising. And people are investing in cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency trade is booming. And people are getting rich and famous with cryptocurrency. So we can hope. Cryptocurrency will soon be used all over the world.

• +4 1

You are right the Crypto currencies are growing rapidly and in future it can lead the world's whole acconomy at that time some countries have legaize the Crypto currencies and BTC and in future many countries stand and accept these currencies. This platform gives us basic knowledge about Crypto currencies, youbit exchanger and BTC

I would say that now it has spread all over the world.  Its circulation is increasing day by day.  Cryptocurrency is now more prevalent than in other countries.  And its circulation has spread all over the world.  Thus, cryptocurrencies will be in a better position at some point. There will be currencies of the future, as companies begin to incorporate them into their payment systems and countries begin to identify them and create their own digital and cryptocurrencies.

What we see from the increasing turnout day by day, he says that there is an upcoming global revolution for cryptocurrencies. We see the acceptance of currencies in very large projects and in hospitals, the purchase of lands and homes, and shopping in many of its fields.

• +3 1

I think you're absolutely right brother.Crypto is very important for us.Because people around me also know this site.Many people are also working on it.I think cryptocurrency can be used all over the world.You can invest and earning  on this site.We get a lot to learn from here.

• +3 1

You are absolutely right, cryptocurrency will soon be used all over the world. It has been made almost 1 year now and has achieved so much success, so if it goes for more years then it will become a big platform of the world. Many shops have included cryptocurrencies in the menu of receiving money. I have a wish with this platform 

• +4 1

You are right in this matter. I think the year 2021 will be the year of the cryptocurrencies. a lot of new countries will introduce their digital currencies in this year gradually and it will arouse the interest of new investors in crypto currencies as well. I think the digital currencies and crypto currencies will replace the regular fiat money used in the world in a very near future. Thrilling !

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Am i right dears?

@Afaqahmad you are right dear friend! Sooner or later a day will come when cryptocurrency will rule the world when every country's government in the world will accept and allow cryptocurrency. You can see that the bitcoin has caught the attention of the world with a sudden bull run, anyone can predict bitcoin future by looking at current situation. I hope that one day it will be used all over the world as I see the bright future of cryptocurrency. I also joined this forum to learn cryptocurrency to better my future with golden cryptocurrency.  

On 12/5/2020 at 8:24 AM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

Our experts doing their work with honest and the popularity increasing time by time because of there great work  i know soon tht this digital currency will famous in all over the world and this will be use in whole word 

Am i right dears?

Of course you are right my friend crypto currency is here to stay. There maybe issues of price variation, however crypto currency offers alot more, it's seems to be the solution to the need of a universally accepted means of exchange across all countries.

On 12/5/2020 at 1:24 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Our experts doing their work with honest and the popularity increasing time by time because of there great work  i know soon tht this digital currency will famous in all over the world and this will be use in whole word 

Am i right dears?

Yes my friend I fill the same.At the present time online currency like Bitcoin becoming more and more popular. People start using online currency more and more and using those at many sites.Crypto currencies are also becoming populer and many people satrt using those more.So I think crypto currency will be use in whole warld. 

On 12/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, Afaqahmad said:

Am i right dears?

@Afaqahmad The advancement of the age, technology and the increase in the speed of the internet led to the expansion of the popularity of cryptocurrencies and the Corona virus, and staying at home also helped it spread ... I think after 10 years it will become instead of traditional currencies .

• +1 1

I feel that this future isn't far-removed yet I can't help suspecting that the grave won't uproot the Fiat money and will be on a standard with it.

@umar sharif Obviously my dear, I agree with you. In this time, The popularity of crypto currency is increasing day by day. In lockdown,  A lot of member join in this crypto world. You know bitcoin market price cross 29k dollars. You can easily realise it, Crypto is the future currency in this world.

The people have no experience about it to them it is a scam. They will never understand its value. 
Investing in cryptocurrency is, first of all, my funds for investing in bitcoin

I think your are right because cryptocurrency is growing very fast and every one think that it will use in the whole word .I accept their ideas because it is almost 2nd most value able currency after bitcoin.So w should learn its trading skills for better achievement.

• +1 1

It’s gradually growing to become a global currency , well known and rated organisations like PayPal Amazon etc are proposing to start accepting it as a means of payment 

Nowadays cryptocurrency has become very familiar Currently some countries are using cryptocurrency but we will see in a few days that many countries around the world are using cryptocurrency.The reason behind this is that cryptocurrency is improving a lot now

Am i right dears?

Yes, dear. 

This is the plateforum on the internet . And every thing posted on internet will be seen in all over the world . 

This plateforum is very useful for all the users . So, it is most popular among the people all over the world. The people joined this plateforum are from the different countries of the world.

Hi friends hope you are all fine.

I have no idea about this but i wish this site become famous in all over the world. This is amazing site for students and others for learning and earning . that's why this site automatically more popular in all over the world in future.

Am i right dears?

Yes dear you are right due to its increasing value crypto currency’s attracting people to its side by showing its high pumping value and its fastest transactions throughout the world.

• +1 1