What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

Yes if the company Louched the app then it is more easy or a lot of members gain this site but I think may be it becomes dangerous but really I don't know.

if someone agree with me then tell me.

• +2 1

Oh yes this is a good idea and I really appreciate your opinion if there is a app for the cryptocurrency then every person easily get the access towards the cryptocurrency and due to this step the cryptocurrency is going more popular in the world

If cryptotalk launches any of their official apps then we will definitely use that. We will benefit a lot if apps come because it is a great forum here we get very important information but due to lack of time maybe we can't stay on desktop all the time If any of these apps come for mobile then we can always be active on this site. That's why I think if they bring these apps, it will be a great thing for users like us. I hope they will work for it soon.

You are right to say that it would be nice if CryptotLick could launch a mobile app. Many people are more interested in cryptocurrency. Corrupt talk users will be further increased. In fact, we can get to know people who have a lot of experience and ideas about cryptocurrency. I think crypto talk should launch ASP mobile app

@Williamson12 You're right, if you create a dedicated forum app, it will be fun to work on, and it will bring a lot of people to sign up for it because we know that working on apps is better than many websites.

• +3 1

Yes it will be  very helpful to us that it's very difficult to us to this job on the laptop mobile is portable and we can work on the Mobil everywhere every time ve are free

Hello my dear, I really agree with you, that would be really cool ..
Because the family will grow in this forum and everyone will be able to deal easily and in less time to achieve big profits ..

I think its was better for us but i also thought if we use crypto in the app than we should can't taste the online working system so both things are good if they make a app for crypto that's very amazing if they don't than we use this website as well as before

That would have been the best experience for the Crypto members,crypto is gaining recognition and becoming popular each day, it's being widely use my millions of members in many part of the world,but still with that some still don't know about the positive impact of the Crypto,but if the officials will come up with something like this,then many members will be encouraged to join

• +1 1

The popularity of the forum is increasing day by day, and without a mobile application I think if an application is released, this forum will occupy the first place with the number of members in the whole world.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's really surprising that this forum is becoming popular through the app and the number of new people is increasing.

Yeah, this will be the big move that we also want apps from cryptotalk management because the community is growing on a daily basis and cryptotalk should think about it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/2/2020 at 7:24 PM, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

Its a very great idea if crypto owner does this, its very helpful for the memebrs beacuse app is very easy to.use if this forum doesn't introduce app till date then there is very genuine reasons behind it at that is a privacy issue...

That'll be great, i am using my laptop while working here but i know a lots of members are using their phone while they're using this forum. Website is good but as we all know app could be faster and more secure. If they release app it'll also increase the number of members.

• +1 1

I think that would be a good step in the progress of the forum. People would approach to cryptotalk easily. More people will come to the forum and would know that how good this forum is. 

• +1 1

Wonderful information .. It will be a very wonderful idea if a special application is created for encryption because the community will grow and we need something more organized in this work because some time chrome and other broswer are not working properly . 

If cryptotalk releases an app it will be a hit in the google play store, I will certainly download it even if I'm using only my desktop to access the forum as I don't leave the house too often lately. It will be a great addition though, and perhaps both cryptotalk and yobit apps in android and i-phone system are required.

A mobile application has 100% to boost traffic for any platform. It will be very easy for mobile users to access Cryptotalk through their mobile devices using that app so the forum will be more active. Perhaps we can have a mobile application in the future.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@sayems  dear mate if crypto talk forum provide a application for smart phone users then it is great for all of us.  Then members of this forum will increase day by day. Then Many new users will join this forum on daily bases. 

• +3 1

Yes, I think this will greatly support this forum. It will make it easier for smart phone users to access this forum and share their information as well

• +2 1

I also think it will be good for us.  Because we don't have to go to the website with difficulty.  I can easily finish work from apps.  Again, I can easily share the app with other members of the family.  This will make it easier for everyone in the family to work at the same time.  You will not need to log in again and again.

Sure, this will be comfortable for CryptoTalk members, and it will provide us with access to the browser and loading the site, and this sometimes is slow. The application will be faster and more organized. 

• +2 1

Of course, the CryptoTalk app will make it much easier for us to open and use our account and do our own thing. I think the crypto app should be introduced and should come as soon as possible.

Hello my friend. I think so. Crypto talk is a need for mobile application for work. Because the way cryptocurrency has become the best platform in the world. Where we can work easily. Thanks.

As we know those who are present in the forum have no problem in logging it on their chrome site and hence can work easily. As we know, for those who know about the cryptotalk, it does not have any effect due to the absence or presence of its application. But if it becomes a special application then it can prove to be a useful for us as well and through it there will be a lot of people adding on the foundation of it and joining it, it can be very popular and famous. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.