Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help.

Dear friend after 100 posts. You can post 20 posts per day because the limit is 20 . Even if you post more then 20 posts but only 20 posts will be counted . And you get the payment of 20 posts only

Dear friend all of we people will only paid for 20 posts per day and it's our own choice we make 20 posts or 50 posts .So those posts are become deleted who are not valuable for this forum .

Dear mate according to the forum rules the maximum amount of daily making post is 50 but the maximum amount of paid posts is 20. So it depend on you if you make more than 20 posts than the chances of paid posts will be increases and you will receive a good amount of money in return.

• +3 1

As we told there is a requirement for the clients to follow the terms and states of the discussion and keep away from the disallowed things which are not let to occur by the gathering and made your 20 posts each day. On the off chance that you foul up, at that point you need some assistance.

Dear friend if your are new on this plateform than first 100 post you can do without any limits but after that you can post and many as you want but first 20 will be counted daily

Edited by Muhammad umair

Well, you have to know when making the 100 posts, you can only make 50 in 24 hours, then the next day you can make another 50 then if you so wish to add your daily 20 posts in top, that would make it 70 for the second day, may be you made 26 towards the end of the first day. So you have to wait till he next day to continue

• +2 1

Dear Friend! You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. You should follow the rules and regulations of crypto. We should learn about cryptocurrencies. 

It is that the user can make more than 20 daily posts, but only 20 will be counted, that means that you can do the posts infinitely, but they will pay you only 20 daily, for this reason you have to guide yourself in the rules, it is only necessary to make 20 post daily, the rest after there will not be counted, for this reason you must stop there and only look for information without publishing partner, follow the rules established so that you can be successful in the forum.

Of course, my friend at the beginning of the work in the forum, if the beginner must do 100 posts, this will happen before, but after a week of the participation of 100 participants, they do not accept publication of only 20 topics, and others do not accept Only 20 entries are accepted per year only

I think it's only in the yobit platform that we can get the exact detail of our daily posts as well as our first 100 posts. Likewise, it's in the yobit platform that we get to know if our posts are deleted or not.

• +1 1

You must be careful or you can be benned ,in this forum you work together with you it.you need not worry this happens to any members on this platform what her it be new member.

I think the limit of effective posts per day is only twenty because that's the rule and I hope you can create more posts if it's effective. After completing a hundred terms, there will be a limit of 50. If you post useful and interesting things, all your posts will be counted. These 20 posts should be effective. More than twenty posts, forums can't pay you...

Psl team and you can only post 20 comments and 20 post in a day because this is including the rules of this forum and you should too you ask from the senior member of this forum and one thing more you should to must follow the rules of this forum

Dear your useless posts have been deleted. Our posts are able for count which are useful. And sometime our posts become to deleted when we write a post on useless topic.  Therefore we should to make comments on useful topic.

The forum allows us to create 50 posts per day in the first stage, that is, before completing the first 100 posts, but after that you can create 50 posts, but only 20 posts are counted.

• +1 1

You can post more than 20 posts per day, but you are only paid for a maximum of 20 posts per day.
For new members, the first 100 posts must be completed within 5 days, and then the posts that will be paid for will be calculated.

I have posed one of the seniors this inquiry and the addressed I got from him is that, as you make your initial 100 posts which you will not be paid for, you can remark or make 100 posts on the off chance that you can in a day, however from that point onward, you can post in excess of 20 every day except may be paid for 20 posts. To keep off or trying not to disrupt of the norms, simply return to the guidelines and read them once more

You should always read the forum rules and keep them in mind so you can avoid a warning point or have your account deleted. You must be consistent but also keep in mind that only 20 posts per day will be taken into account.

Вы можете отправлять столько сообщений, сколько указано в правилах. Но помните, что вам будут платить только за 20 сообщений в день. Чтобы активировать свой аккаунт, вы можете отправлять не более 50 сообщений в день. Все ваши сообщения будут подсчитаны. Но первые 100 сообщений не платят вам.

The maximum post you can create in a day is 50 post. Your friend create 30 or 40 posts and its was counted because he or she has not yet complete the 100 post. If you have start earning in this forum, you will only receive payment for 20 posts per day. 

You can shares a maximum of 50 post a day, but you only get paid for 20 post, so I think 20 useful post are better than 50 random. 

• +1 1

My dear, you can create a maximum of 50 posts per day, but the forum will pay you for only 20 of them. Therefore, my friend, you can write 20 posts per day, provided that they are useful and abide by the rules, and all of them will be counted.

I do not think that there is a problem if you post above the required limit, but there is no point in that. Only 20 comments will be calculated, and you can find out about this by opening the yobit site and the number of useful comments will appear

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Majority of Beginners complaint incessantly about the inconveniences of deletion of posts causes. But looking at the situation critically we understand that all actions taking by moderators it's in the interest to better cryptotalk.

Let's keep sharing the best do that we live freely with no fear of loosing posts

• +1 1

I am newbie , I think your posts which are not counted was unimportant and contains the value less information. I advice you to create the content with best and valueable information..

• +2 1