Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help.

The limit of post here in the forum is 20 post, you can do more but it will not serve you at all since they only pay for 20 useful posts. They must follow the forum rules because they will only get warning points or even worse they will be banned.

Yobit only elect the useful and informative post so you have to post a valuable things and if you are begging you must investigation and learn how to work on the page it is your responsibility to find out.

hello my friend, maybe your posts was not useful so they deleted it, never mind day after day you will learn more how to make useful posts by reading other members' topics and posts.

Friend you can make the number of publications you want and they will appear in the yobit panel, but there it clearly says that the maximum payment for daily publications is 20, so they will only tell us and pay us that amount regardless of whether we make more publications.

• +1 1

On 12/2/2020 at 6:48 PM, Siam50 said:

I have knowledge from seniors and non-seniors.  I mean I couldn’t make 100 posts in this forum, we know a maximum of 20 posts can be made every day.  So in the new situation my friend has posted 30/40 every day.  And these have been calculated.  I did 26 posts yesterday but my 20 have been counted.  How do I know this?  Share what happened to someone!

@Siam50 hey dear fellow if you have faced such situations then try to learn first find out useful topics and do posts on them follow rules try to do 100 character containg post and don't copy paste use your own knowledge

• +2 1

I think that you can publish about 50 posts daily, but you will only be paid for 20 useful posts, so you have to pay attention to what you share. Also, I believe that you can finish the 100 free posts in two days if you post 50 posts per day

Hi everyone on this forum

Crytotalk plateforum is the best plateforum for earning money and learning a lot of knowledge about usefull things i enter in this forum i  learned many knowledge about crypto bussiniess it helped me a lot of earning money 

From my own understanding i think both of you did not ready the rules and regulation very well whch makes you guys to exceed the daily limit which is required by the admin, so my advice here is to try and abide by the rules and regulation of the forum before making another mistake. 

Hello my friend

This is because the rules of the platform are very clear ... as whatever we create posts per day within the specified work period, not all of them will be calculated and paid for ... only they count for us 20 posts and pay for them ..

But I hope that everyone will share more than 20 posts .. let's add 5 for example .. This gives us an opportunity to browse more in the platform and benefit participation, and also some of our posts may be deleted either due to the violation of some laws or for reasons specific to the platform and its officials .. then it may The 5 additional posts compensate for this deletion .. Good luck my friend

A person is allowed to post 50 posts per day, but the payment is only for 20 posts with a positive evaluation, so all posts over the 20 will not be counted in relation to the payment, and also the more you post the more you are likely to have the site delete your posts because they are duplicate or do not contain good information.

The main reason for showing what happened is what kind of problem and network problem it gives you. In this case you will get WhatsApp option and you will not be able to login or reboot the phone.

Every new member in this forum can complete their first 100 posts in 2 days. We can publish 50 posts in 24 hours, so in 48 hours we can complete our first 100 posts in this forum. And this forum pays us only 20 useful posts a day after completing the first 100 posts. does. But you can also publish more than 20 posts. I hope you have found the right answer to your question.

Has this sentence happened to anyone on this platform ۔If this has happened, please help me too because I too am a completely new member on this platform. .Dear friends i hope that you will help me .

The post limit is 20 per day. If you cross this limit this will not count. Your 17 count from 20. That means your 17 post are useful and you got react on this 17 post. That's why those are count. Are you clear now.Hopefully you are now clear.    

Yes dear because the limit to be reached daily is your maximum 50 but you can do maximum 50 because if some of the posts are deleted from them, then you are getting the payment of 20 use full posts .If you have 20 useful posts, then you will get automatic money, if you have made more than this, you will not get money from them. You can do more than 20 five or six extras daily so that you can plan that contact properly or if you have mistaken, then delete the admin then the rest of your useless post will remain.

• +3 1

My dear friend, I advise you to abide by the terms and policy of the forum, as you are allowed twenty comments per day, but if you comment more, you will not be counted for more than twenty, and you may expose yourself to a ban.

My dear we all have to follow the rules of this forum and we will be paid for only 20 posts in day we can post 30 posts in a day but paid posts will be 20 counted for the balance And your balance will be added for only 20 posts  so my dear create useful and helpful posts For the forum  to get extra earnings.

On 12/2/2020 at 7:48 PM, Siam50 said:

I have knowledge from seniors and non-seniors.  I mean I couldn’t make 100 posts in this forum, we know a maximum of 20 posts can be made every day.  So in the new situation my friend has posted 30/40 every day.  And these have been calculated.  I did 26 posts yesterday but my 20 have been counted.  How do I know this?  Share what happened to someone!

According to the new rules, we have to make 20 posts every day.Payment is made for our 20 useful posts If we post more than 20 posts then we will get paid only 20 useful posts.

• +1 1

It's because some of the entries have been removed by the moderators. You don't need to fear if this happens to every member of this platform, whether a new member or a senior member. So my advice to you is to keep posting high quality on a regular basis and not avoid trying to cross a hundred postmarks. Upload as much content as you can, as the daily cap is 50 a day. Be sure you're not uploading spam and that's the biggest reason why the discussions are being removed.

Please help improve this article or section by expanding it.  Because here you can know something good, share something good about this, then you can know a lot of good things here too. There are many new members who have a good knowledge of the world. If they can do something good here, I hope one day they will do something good here.  They will be able to do something good here because they can mention some good knowledge here. There will be a time when they will feel good only when they can do something good.

When you start as a newbie you have to complete 100 posts the limit for which is 50 posts per day. Once you completed your 100 posts then after that only 20 useful posts can be counted for payment. You cant exceed the 20 useful limits , i mean you will only get payment for 20 useful posts daily. The extra will not be counted. You can see your useful posts count in yobit. Thanks.

there is a total of 20 post that is the limit per month. that is the limit per day.

the limit of the payment is 200 talk token coins. this is the highest limit per day but if the comment is not accepted then the payment will not take place.

so pre cautions should be taken.

Dear,

In case you make more than 20 each and every day posts In Cryptotalk I do not suppose you will have problems, however the place if you will have issues it's going to be in yobit due to the fact in that alternate they easiest allow 20 day by day posts, so it is most in all likelihood that they did no longer inform you. If you are a beginner you have to take a look at out and examine how to artwork on the web page it is your responsibility to discover out. 

Mate! its depend on the content you write. Useful posts are counted are other irrelevant posts are deleted automatically by forum. You can check your daily useful posts from yobit in cryptotalk campaign section. You can do 50 posts per day but this forum only paid you for 20 useful posts per day. Keep Posting and Make your content valueable. 

Yes my dear I tell you because some post your deleted by the admin because if you post useless post then it si finally and it is clear that you will loose your post so therefore you lost your post I think.

• +1 1