Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help.

@Siam50 The best you can do for yourself, is go to - Home - upper left hand side of the chat. Then open - About Forum & For Beginners.  Then read all the forum rules, remember them & always follow them. That way you wont have any problems. Especially if your a Newbie. I would take care what your friend is telling you, it just might get you into trouble here in the forum.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

This has not happened to me before, when ever I make my 20 useful post I used to see my 20 useful post in Yobit, but sometimes my post are been deleted by moderators or admins. 

This topic look good to discuss .My friend after completing the first 100 comments the money you will get for useful 20 comments .Its the limits that you get only pay for 20 comments . So i advised you to make atleast 25 comments so that if some comments get deleted you still have 20 comments but avoid doing 30 to 40 comments.You are wasting your time

• +1 1

The matter is clear, my friend, you can write more than 20 posts on the CryptoTalk forum, but only 20 posts will be counted in the Yobit platform, meaning that will only be paid you for 20 posts only, while the rest of the posts above 20 will not be counted in the Yobit.

• +2 1

My friend has 100 posts in the forum, you must participate in 20 posts per day. You can participate more, for example, 30 posts, but what counts is only 20, and do not forget about the evaluation 50 reputation evaluation per day

You have to check your post on yobit. Cause yobit doesn’t accept all post. So sometimes we need to create some more post. You will get paid after complete your 20 useful post. 

On 12/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, Siam50 said:

I have knowledge from seniors and non-seniors.  I mean I couldn’t make 100 posts in this forum, we know a maximum of 20 posts can be made every day.  So in the new situation my friend has posted 30/40 every day.  And these have been calculated.  I did 26 posts yesterday but my 20 have been counted.  How do I know this?  Share what happened to someone!

Mate is like you don't understand how things are done here, only new members can post or make comments more than 20 in day, but after completing the first 100 post that when the numbers of their daily post will reduce 20. What i means is the old members can't post or make comment more than 20 everyday, any old members who post more than 20 in day will only be pay for just 20 post which means the remaining are useless they won't be can't...

• +5 1

Each of the members of this forum has a first task that is to make the first 100 comments.  No payment will be made by the authority.  The daily limit of that comment is 50. But when you finish making those 100 comments, the daily comment limit will be 20.  Hope you understand. 

• +1 1

Obviously, the standards of the gathering you should submit to, as the discussion permits you to distribute 20 posts per day. Just 20 posts are checked from the posts that you have made. You must be helpful and significant for these presents all together on tally 20 posts and you are paid for that. I want to enjoy all that life has to offer karma dear.

Well the system curates or is curated that we need to put together everything right, Maximum posts are 20 and thats the law you dont change the laws that is very important, we have to curate powerful sources to what you are trying to do right here so to me its important to grow everything and powerfuly so

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The limits as to which post are being paid is on 20 posts Max per days, as you can over do or go over this 20as it's all depends on your choice, as I also sometimes do more 20 post per day, with knowledge that they pay only on a cap of 20 daily post

You can post around 50+ posts a a day. If you wanted to complete your 100 post task you can post 50 posts everyday. But after completing 100 post task you will be paid for 20 posts daily. If you post more than 20 post a day you will not get payment for extra post.

My dear friend first of all you have to make first 100 post to start earning in this forum you can daily 50 post  in start and you can complete the first target of 100 post  after this you have to do daily 20 posts  for 7 days and your earning will be starts then you can daily 20 posts bit if you post 30 posts the forum will count your 20 posts just and give you payment for the 20 posts with 50 reaction.

I think you can understand this easily and will helpful to you my dear.

You know and understand that you have to make 100 posts in this forum first and after that you get paid for 20 posts every day. It will be acceptable to comment according to all the rules.

Dear, in my opinion you are new and you don't know about the rules of this site. Your content will be irrelevant to the topic and useless due to which your posts are deleted. So read the rules and work according to the rules. Read maximum number of posts of senior member to become expert on the site. 

You have a daily Post limit of 20 posts after completing your first hundred posts.You put up more than 20 posts a day but will only be paid for 20 posts . But taking into consideration that a few of your posts maybe deleted you should post more than 20 posts on a daily basis.Try am upload useful posts .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you're yet to complete the initial 100, then you can make as much as 40-50 post on a daily basis and it's after then that you're will be restricted to 20 post per day and a max of 50 reactions as well.

• +1 1

Forum rules say that he will pay us for only 20 useful posts per day; You can post 40 posts or more, but you are paid for only 20, and it is best to abide by these rules so that the forum does not ban you and always try to make your posts useful until you are paid.

Dear, there are laws and conditions in the forum. You have to read them well in order to understand and continue the correct work, as you have to create daily 20 useful posts for the sake of benefit, as those are calculated for 20 posts. Over 20 posts are not counted. I wish you good luck dear

You reserve the right to post more than 20 post in the forum provided they are publish in accordance with the stated rules and regulations of postings, you have nothing to worry about but only 20 max will be considered for payments which you will receive reward of token for the remaining for effective communication and mutual understanding

In the case , what really happen was among that 26 post those 20 post remaining are the useful which the moderator find it useful.so that is my opinion on this post.

• +1 1

As we all know that number of post have limited by addmin as a member of this forum you have 20post everyday and 50 rating 

The restriction of posts isn't 20 it's 50..but we get paid for just 20 posts...So in initial 100 posts in the event that you make 50 posts so it is better..And as indicated by the tally of your posts..Here just helpful posts get tally when which of your posts is useles and inferior quality so it is erase by arbitrators.

• +2 1

On 12/2/2020 at 6:48 PM, Siam50 said:

I have knowledge from seniors and non-seniors.  I mean I couldn’t make 100 posts in this forum, we know a maximum of 20 posts can be made every day.  So in the new situation my friend has posted 30/40 every day.  And these have been calculated.  I did 26 posts yesterday but my 20 have been counted.  How do I know this?  Share what happened to someone!

Dear when you created a useful posts then it will count and when you create useless and inappropriate posts then it will not count it will delete so try to make good quality posts and use good words easy to understand so that you will not face the problem again don't lose hope be strong..

the first 100 posts are training and academic for the beginner person, and after every day there are 20 paid posts and 50 evaluations so that if he does greater than that, it isn't always considered paid