How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

I have known quite a few cryptocurrencies since I entered crypto world. I remember that first I met Bitcoin and then Litecoin, Dash and Dogecoin. Some time later I also met Ethereum.
I can say that I know more than 100 coins, but honestly I don't research much about the new ones, because most of them are projects that will disappear some time. For that reason, I always try to research more about the projects that are more promising.
In conclusion, I think that it is very complicated to know all the cryptocurrencies because every year a great number of new projects are created and, at the same time, others also die.

• +2 1

On 12/1/2020 at 9:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

Thank you for sharing this information with us. As a new member I didn't know how big is cryptocurrency world. And I still don't know much about this I was interested in bitcoin but after joining this forum I also very much interested in cryptocurrency. And day by day crypto currency is becoming more and more popular. So I can hope a good future with crypto.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:49 AM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

And this sum will continue to grow, although we must understand about possible projects that disappear over time, but perhaps they remain on the list because they were cryptocurrencies that once existed, but we can see that every day there are so many new projects.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:59 PM, Faizan12 said:

There are many crypto currency in the world but  i don't know fully about this currencies i am here for reading all senior and junior members comments so i can understand the whole story of crypto currency i am sire i will get something here for knowledge hope you also give some good advice about this topic

Bae on the research I have made so far we currently have more than 2,000 Cryptocurrencies in existence in cryptoworld but we have to not that not all of them are worth buying for investment.

They are alot of cryptocurrency which I can not mention them all, about I heard that they are a lot of crypto about 34 of them will be removed from the list of cryptocurrency. As we all known new year new system, a lot are to be expected from the crypto market.

This is a question that I doubt that no matter how I am, you will always doubt because it is a lie that you can have the knowledge of all or at least used all, but nevertheless the most used for example like 50 I know and I attest that they work very well.

We cannot only rely on the currencies listed on coinmarketcap regarding answer of this question. Because coingecko have more coins listed in it. Still there are many currencies that are not listed in anyone of them.

• +1 1

One reason for this is the fact that there are more than 2,000 cryptocurrencies in existence as of January 2020, and many of those tokens and coins enjoy immense popularity among a dedicated (if small, in some cases) community of backers and investors..The Cryptocurrencies that exist in the market. As of June 2020, according to Coinmarketcap website there are a total of 2,677 cryptocurrencies in the market. In case this is not enough, new ones appear little by little, which are created through a process called ICO..

In approximation we have thousands of crypto currencies available online at the capital market of crypto currencies. But the most prominent and profitable ones among the thousands are very few. Thousands of Crypto coins is contributing to dying of some coins project. Becareful while looking for profitable coin to invest on and avoid dead coins they won't earn you profit

• +2 1

Crypto is becaming more popular consistently and those numbers are absolutely typical. I believe there's more than 6500k on the planet. As we as a whole know a large portion of them are pointless and trick projects however some of them could have pottential. We can't have the foggiest idea about each crypto. That is the reason I check the main 400 crypto's on coinmarketcap,i know it's not much but rather I can discover more valuable activities there, however it doesn't mean the entirety of the tasks are helpful. We should all must be cautious while contributing coins. We should comprehend the tasks of the coin.

i am new and not enough knowledge about the currency.

i think There are a lot of these currencies and I know of them Btc and eth and a lot of them, but not all currencies are desirable or of great importance for trading.

• +4 1

That's much, I never knew there are thousands of cryptocurrency, the world is revolving in cryptocurrency already, just look at the number of cryptocurrency in the world, well I know few, not very much and those I know are the ones I come across always ,what about you @Jovic?

I'm on this farm I have some knowledge about cryptocurrency so I also want to share with senior and junior members cryptocurrencies have money types of I know about the Bitcoin LTC DOG ETH YO and DASH. 

There are 100 of cryptocurrency but only few are valuable. There are still some move by people to established coin and a good example is Akon. Finally, there any many spammers online that want to to dupe using unknown cryptocurrency. Be swear of them and take advice from experienced one in the trading of cryptocurrency.

there are a lot of crypto currencies but not of them are used in trafing .i dont know the exact number of crypto cutrencies but in my search on internet there are more then seven thousand and may be more are available.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Hey Husnyjaf, There are numerous digital money on the planet however not every one of them are utilized for exchanging, the ones that are utilized for exchanging are the old ones that have great incentive in market and furthermore the significant ones are utilized for exchanging.

Thank you, my friend, for the information good i did not expect cryptocurrencies to be so much with this some cryptocurrency are counted but it doesn't have value but there are many things you can do if you found a underrated good 👛

Crypto is becaming more famous every year and it's totally normal to see the coin number increase. Also the total marketcap is arround 850B$ whic is all time high, i think we're gonna see more than 1 trillion dollar inside this year. Of course we can't know every coin inside 7.000 coin and most of them are useless coins and we should avoid investing them.

• +3 1

As a new person to the world of crypto I don't know much about the total amount of crypto coins in circulation. I do also know that among the 6955 coins some are just coins by name with no value, the most advanced coins are the:

BTC,LTC,DOG,ETH,YO,DASH and a few more.

Am new in the word cryptocurrency,and I dont know much about that and I will like to know but as the matter of fact the site cryptotalk site is a fragant site to me I know and always happy when ever I log in the account of mine

3 hours ago, HasFahd said:

That's much, I never knew there are thousands of cryptocurrency, the world is revolving in cryptocurrency already, just look at the number of cryptocurrency in the world, well I know few, not very much and those I know are the ones I come across always ,what about you @Jovic?

And it is better you make good research about any new coin that you may come across because not all the coins are legit some of them fail when you invest in them and that will make you lose your money so be wise my friend.

Thanks for sharing this information mate. I am new to the crypto world field so my knowledge is very limited right now but as of my knowledge I know that there exists cryptocurrencies like ethereum, Bitcoins and litecoins. The rest most of them are not very important I think.

there are many crypto currencies but we all's are know little bit. Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, BITCOIN CASH, TRON, DASH, Are the most popular currencies that is used in mostly exchanges. Bitcoin in first priority of all the currencies.

Thank you my friend for this useful post .. I am a new member in the crypto world and I don't know much about it, but the platform that interests me the most is Ubit and I hope to get information about it ..