How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

Knowing the names is not important, I believe that we should look into the technology first of all and learn a lot before investing in a coin. It is not easy with having so many thousands of them, but we can focus perhaps on a smaller scale of them, by removing from the list some that have features we don't like. Perhaps we can just look for coins and not in tokens, or just look into DeFi, depending on the seasons and the popularity.

Edited by yonkii

In approximation we have thousands of Crypto coins available in the Crypto world but preferantial question is how many of the crypto coins project are still active, energetically competing serving the function and purpose designed for???. The answer is only few that make it at the global market. The large doesn't matter because today it even amount for challenges facing crypto world. 

Yes you are and you make a good research about the total figures of these crypto currency available in the world, but to be honest I only know fews that are well recognized in the global market but I will also do some research and know some new project too so that I will be updated in this aspect too.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am a jr member here i don't know so much about this forum or also in yobit platform i know four or five digital currencies who are good and stable in market and one of my favorite is bitcoin and ETH there are only two currencies who is still stable

first of all, I would like to welcome you, the first thing is that you have to read the rules and regulations of the forum so that you know how to take your measures without having to encounter any difficulties, keep working hard and be careful to make sure that your posts and topics are useful and interesting so that you can acquire more credibility.

There are alot of crypto currency present in world we only know that will advertise more or used more by the peoples just like btc because peoples have trust on btc that why it is know by everybody more the advertising the currency more will be the reputation in the peoples. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, I know no more than fifteen coins, and I use even less. It should be understood that most of these six thousand coins are not known by anyone except their developers :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

There many many crypto currencies in the world ranging from ETH, BTC, LTC, YOVI, YO, USD, DASH and so on. But specifically I can't mention the exact number, these currencies have there various demand in the world.

Totally indeed, there’s a lot of cryptocurrencies around the world but many of them are not much popular because of its low market price, there some cryptocurrencies the price was dumped. before getting popular of a new cryptocurrency, it needs an investor just to become popular. Yes, just like you I did not know all cryptocurrency, instead I only few and popular currency because they have a capability to compete with other crypto currency.

• +2 1

Thanks, my friend, for this
Sharing
  I think as the crypto world grows, we have a lot of them, but not all currencies are desirable or of great importance to trading.
 Hope many members will benefit from this post
I wish success to all members

Dear Friend! Cryptotalk is the best platform to earn money online. Here you can learn about cryptocurrencies. And there are many currencies like BTC, LTC, ETH etc. 

Wow,  that's a huge number of coins, but from those numbers,  I can only think of about 5 that I know,  however, I think that there are more to the number given by coinmarket cap, because some coins are just specific for some countries. 

There are so many cryptocurrencies are there in the world so dear this is very important to know that how many currencies are working on the cryptotalk i can mention two of them Bitcoins and Ethereum are very good working currency.

There are many cryptocurrency in the world in its impossible to count but as far as I know at 2021 of January cryptocurrency of the world is around 4000 and some important currencies is Bit coin, first, though,a caveat and I don't know much then This.

There are over 8000 crypto coins as yobit alone holds about 8,975 but among all those numbers there are fewer crypto coins that are doing very well. The likes of bitcoin, Ethereum,  Dodge, XRP and few more.

Hello my dear friend i am a new member i do not know any more about the currency but i have known the some knowledge i think there are a lot but i only known abouts tokens coins bitcoins ETC LTC.

There are approximately 5,392 cryptocurrencies being traded with a total market capitalization of $201bn (as of April 22, 2020).
the top 10 are currently Bitcoin ($BTC), Ethereum ($ETH), XRP ($XRP), Tether ($USDT), Bitcoin Cash ($BCH) , Litecoin ($LTC), EOS ($EOS), Binance Coin ($BNB), Bitcoin SV ($BSV) and Tezos ($XTZ).
1- Bitcoin (BTC) $128bn
2- Ethereum (ETH) $19.4bn
3- XRP (XRP) $8.22bn
4-Tether (USDT) $6.4bn
5- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) $4.1bn
6- Bitcoin SV (BSV) $3.4bn
7- Litecoin (LTC) $2.6bn
8- EOS (EOS) $2.4bn
9- Binance Coin (BNB) $2.4bn
10- Tezos (XTZ) $1.5bn

There are lot of Cryptocurrency and all currencies are famous and I agree with you mate I also see many of currency on yobit forum and all currency useful 

There is a huge number of crypto currencies that really exist in the world but for me as a beginner i just know some of them like bitcoins Ethrum etc but in future I will work for all that's my life goal. It's because there is no job available in the markets if any job exists they need 5 years of experience. Tell me on things a person who just completed his education where from he can get experience. 

Well I know the names of many currencies but among them I know about only Btc, eth and Ltc because I am interested in these currencies only. But there are alot of them, like we can't even remember there names and they will keep evolving with the advancement of digital world.

There are so many in this world.crytotalk is the most popular here.we spend time here about 2 or 3 hours then we will know many things and gain knowledge. My friend also work here he inspire be to work here.i also suggested you to work here.

That's a huge number of crypto currencies mentioned there and among those I only know the popular ones like bitcoin, ethereum, LTC,xrp and some of the remaining ones I'm yet to discover and study more about them.

Therefore we can see that this market, in addition to being very volatile, is the future of money, therefore I in my opinion Personal I would recommend buying cryptocurrencies and saving, but if you are more daring I can tell you to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, so you will earn money by investing in this market.

There are many numbers of crypto currencies where many numbers of people facilitate from them and earn very good amount of money and fulfils their needs and demands.