Need your help guys - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Irungu

Need your help guys

Have you ever lost your crypto talk password  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Lost password

• Yes
    • no

Dear friend if you forgot you password you go to forgot option and click here and enter your email address..i hope you recover your account very easily...and after this you save your password in your computer

Hey I am sorry you lost your password but theres is an easy fix for that. You can either reset it or before that when you choose your password, make sure it is saved by google or any app on your phone.

Hello, this did not happen before, so I do not know much about this topic, but if you search in the settings, you will find that you forgot the password and click on it to give you a new password that is sent to your account as I think.

This did not happen to me before, but I advise you to set a password for a specific date of your own, such as a birthdate or a special number that you will never forget, and I advise you to write your password on a special notebook in the event that you forget to return to the notebook to find it, or to keep it on me The Google.

• +1 1

My friend, if this matter has been put on the ground, in my advice to you that you contact technical support immediately, you must definitely restore the password, otherwise you will not be working again on your account that you tired for and publish 100 posts for him and with all lies, you should contact technical support Or try and try in order to recover the password and not lose your account again and change the password, which are important matters in this aspect. Contact technical support and I hope that your problem will be solved in general Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not lost my account password before, but for that I am saving my password in a private place, I advise you to ask the experts and senior members here, and your problem will be solved

In the event that you forgot the password, my dear friend, you should contact and communicate with the support team on the platform or inform an expert about that, and he will solve the problem and help you, but in order not to forget the password because it is very important, you have to save it with google. That is safer and much better.

Friend one solution of this problem is that you should save your password so that you never lost your password. When you save your password then whenever you need to write it then ultimately it will appear and you can write your password.

Yeah my friend tell me how can I help you.  I will share with you how you can earn money by working on this platform.  You must first complete 100 posts.  Then if you do 20 posts every day, you will be able to earn money through btc.

Everyone should save their password and login information in their google account as it is the best way to remember your password and not to lost it in case we forget it tge google account automatically fill it and we can easily login again.

We must never forget our password. We should note down our account password in a diary. So that we never lose the password. You can reset the password.

When you request a password reset, they will contact you at the mail address used when creating the account, then change it and keep it. If not, write to the support and they will help you for sure.

Edited by mhamdhamdan37
  • +3 1

My friend, you have to be more careful in the next times, keep the password in google or any other safe, well I think you can ask for help from the support team, Try it, you won't lose anything.

you should just click in forgetting password and reset it back,  you will receive a message on your email, I normally do forgot my password so many times and I reset it normal. Just refresh your email mate this is very simple. 

Dear member, it never happened with me . Because I know my email address. And login password. If you have short term memory then I advice you to save your password on Google.  In case of any problem or forget your passward . It will help you 

My friend thought that you should save the password on your Google account. Also, if you forgot the password, you can ask for help from the support team of the forum and they will send the verification code to your account online.

• +3 1

You have to tell the support and assistance that you forgot the password, they will take some steps to verify the identity and then they will ask you to reset the password.

• +1 1

my dear friend I want to tell you that I am a new member on this platform so I am not able to help you you should concern to the expert people of crypto talk about this problem they will solve your problem in no time so there are a number of expert people are here on this blog platform you should consult them

• +4 1

Certainly no, my friend, I have never forgotten my password. I keep it well, but in my opinion, if this happens, I will send support in the forum and they will definitely solve my problem.

• +1 1

In the event that you lost the password and were not able to recover it, you should ask for help from the support team, who will help you to recover it for sure

Indeed, it is a bad thing, my friend, and you are in trouble. If the password is not sent to your e-mail, then I advise you to speak with an official or contact the support team, as your problem will be solved as soon as possible

In my opinion if you forget your password sometime you don't remember it in your mind you should always write down it on your dairy whenever you make new account so you can copy and write.Another way whenever you get log in Google browser you get option to save password for site you can save your password their.You can also save it in Google account.

• +2 1

My friend, I am sorry for what happened to you.

The problem of forgetting and resetting the password is a real problem. When you are exposed to such an incident, you will click on the reset password button and wait for the link, but if you do not receive it, you must contact the site and customer service and inquire from them about the problem.

• +4 1

In fact, my friend, I have never encountered this problem before, and I do not have enough experience with your problem.  I will follow other members ’comments to get some information about solving this problem.

My friend, from my point of view, you should use one strong password for all websites or two words, but you do not have to put a random password, so this is a big mistake and there is a keyboard called the professionally decorated keyboard.