Need your help guys - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Irungu

Need your help guys

Have you ever lost your crypto talk password  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Lost password

• Yes
    • no

I think there's something wrong with resetting your password. 
Listen to you next time that you write down the password on a note or on a piece of paper and keeping them well not even related to the same problem .

I lost my password previously, do not worry my friend, you can press the button (send the code again) the code will definitely be sent to you, also check your internet connection

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am here for your help so first of all you should to set the high security of your account and of your wallet that will help you to protect your account and if you lose your password you should to reset them

• +1 1

Dear friend, see that it is not difficult to retrieve the password only when creating your account, you must click on the command to save my password, and if you lost it before giving the command, you must restore it from the account, it is stored in your mobile phone and you will get the recovery message

I think that forgetting the password is something that sometimes makes you in a difficult situation, and it is possible to recover it by clicking on a password.

• +3 1

My friend, you should have kept the word on Google, but don't worry, it's not too late
You should talk to the moderators on this forum and they will help you with anything you ask of them
But the next time you must keep the private and public keys, because if they are lost, you will lose your profits and you must keep them in a good and safe place.

• +3 1

If you forgot your password, you should contact the support team on this platform to send you a confirmation code to your email, and then you can set a new password, so don't worry.But you have to be more careful, and in the next times you must keep your password

Welcome my friend. I have not lost any of my passwords. I am a very careful person at work. I keep a pocket wallet on which I write all my supplies and features that I need every day.

You have to be careful in dealing here. Do not trust any member. Take away your emotions and contact the technical support team, and your problem will be solved immediately.
All the best for everyone

My friend, you must keep your password in a private place. In case you forget it, you can retrieve it anyway. Contact the support team in the forum. I hope they can help you.

Honestly, my friend, I follow a specific system regarding passwords, so I put one password in all the accounts that I own and keep it on a side sheet and put it in a special place

I believe that you ought to save your valuable security passwords for your Search engines accounts therefore anytime you need to sign in for your requirements it is simple to sign in into it as well as do not have to obtain a lot be concerned however right now you need to examine junk e-mail communications inside your Googlemail perhaps the hyperlink had been eliminated presently there. Possess a good daytime guy.

Welcome my friend, I think you are a beginner
You only have to follow the basic rules and conditions in order to avoid getting into problems such as:
Do not copy other people's comments because this puts you at risk.
Not to tamper with others' accounts.
Only write your comment with relevant posts.

• +1 1

I have never had this problem before. I recommend that you keep your password in a safe place, that you save it on your mobile phone or write it on your own book.

Welcome my friend, I think that forgetting the password will make you create a new account, so I advise you to keep the password in a safe place and consult the experts on these matters.

• +1 1

No my friend I have not lost the forum password before because I always save my important information on a notebook . You must check the email you are using . Then you have to go to your email and search well in incoming mail, random mail and all your mail sections because sometimes some messages can go there ...

• +2 1

You have to save your password in a safe place, otherwise you will lose your account, and when you reset the password, you will receive a message to your account containing a link that will help you solve the problem, if it does not work, you should contact the support team and ask for their help

May God bless your time, my dear friend, according to my opinion. You can save a password in a special place to be able to find it if you forget it, and this is the best solution to be able to keep it away from thieves

• +1 1

In fact, it is rare for me to forget or lose the password .. first because I keep it well .. When you create an account on the forum or on the yobit wallet .. you have to remember the password well, or rather you should write it on a piece of paper and save it in your pocket in case You forgot it .. you must contact the support team in case you are not able to recover the password .. I wish you and everyone good luck

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Look my dear friend, I have never lost the password, I saved it in the safest site that exists for me and that I never forget and regarding your problem you have to communicate with the support team of the platform or with a very personal friend So that they can help you, when I don't know something I always turn to my friend, it is easier to access the one than to the administrators.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, when creating your account, you must save the password in a safe place so that you rely on that in the event that you forget it. The matter is not free from some problems on this platform sometimes, but certainly the problem will be solved and your return to your account will be 100% guaranteed.

• +2 1

It's a shame what happened to you so it's very important that we all secure our account information and I think we can reset our password with our email address I think it's not a problem if we lose our password.

I believe you will help the support team on the website, even if you cannot reach the support team, tell a friend to ask the expert, I advice you to keep the password in a private location, so that if you lose it, you will get it from yourself. I hope it can help you.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you have to set the password through Google, so that you do not forget the password, in order to learn a lot in the fun world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you

• +1 1

No, it never happened to me that I forgot the password. I advise everyone to keep the password well and be strong in order to save our personal information from fraud