Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

On 12/1/2020 at 6:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members

Yes, my dear you right about rules and how hard this is in beginning. For me too it was but I am seen no badly treatment by other members. I am saw anybody to be at the best behaviour and other member are only treat bad those that do spam in the forum.

On 1/15/2021 at 11:16 AM, tree4mei said:

The truth is we need to work and put together everything , we need to learn a lot of work to which we have to develop and do the right thing right now we need to value every single thing that we work with , we need to follow strategies that are powerful is to make sure that as a new person look for someone who can make you grow , you can be able to walk together that is important

Right we want to study a lot in life of come off to which we own to expand and achieve the desirable machine restore in half a shake we must to evaluate every solitary detail that we production. 

• +1 1

It is not easy been a new begginer.you are always pron to mistakes. But with determination you will scale through and achieve your goals. The Senior members should encourage the newbies.

Hello, greetings to all. In any area of our lives, when we start, we are more likely to fail since we still do not have the necessary and sufficient information. It is not easy to be a beginner, but you have to do it and time will give us the results.

• +5 1

Yes you are right as a newbie we have to face alot of barriers to cross the initial criteria of this forum we have to first learn all the rules and regulations of this forum which take some time and as a nebwie our journey start slowly and steadly and croses all the level by teaching and learning from this forum. 

• +1 1

Yes this is common mistake which new mumber and beginner did. But this can be right if they try to learn about how to make a good post. Most of time we seen so many post which is repeated so don't make this type of post. This thing why happening because they know the exact feature of cryptotalk. So they can use the search bar and can find which topic is already exist on this forum. So i think with focus everything can be well and good. Everything is starting have hard and tough face but can be fine if we make hard work and use some techniques. 

• +1 1

Understanding about crypto currencies and this forum hence they regularly ready countless mistakes which basis their harmful reputation it's a liability of seniors to lead them and hearten them by bountiful unquestionable reputation and ignoring their mistakes. 

• +5 1

Yeah absolutely, In the beginning we don't have much knowledge about crypto talk and we are not able to make useful contents and many people give us negative reputation. But now our experience is increasing over time and our work is also improving.

Yes, this is true. I can understand this feeling. I've been here for around a week. It was pretty difficult to know how things work over here. Posting and replying can take a lot of time. 

Yes, this is certainly true. The beginning of anything is not easy for me. At the beginning, I was frustrated and did not know anything, and I felt like a challenge for me, but I became possessed of important and useful information and experience. We must not be discouraged and do something by thing to obtain knowledge and to make everything easy for us.

The brand new member is very confused about what to do and where to start. And how to make a post in this forum and how to make money. But I did not have much difficulty in this forum because my friends are already working in this forum and they have helped me a lot. I have completed my first 100 useful posts today and I am now a junior member of this forum.

• +2 1

Every one was newbie when starts their work at any forum and gradually progress towards junior senior and one day as experts.So dont panic and one thing to remember always that follow all the rules and regulations strictly ,learn and gather information before posting a content and always post useful content because useful content gives you every thing at this forum like reputations followers and money as well.Good luck to all newbies.

• +2 1

You are very right, friend, what happens is that they learn from mistakes I have read very basic comments from some old members and today I see them and they are a great example to follow, so always being new will be a problem but you have to look at the future and understand that in The new ones also have potential to support so if they receive negative evaluations it is to motivate them to do better for the next time.

• +1 1

Well well you are right brother. When a new bee starts in a new place they are more likely to get lost.so as a newbie I will always try to  first read the rules and learn information through out the post and then I will try to post my information about that logic then I will give reaction to those whos post are more likely to be good 

On 12/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

Dude not here its happened eveytime when you are new somewhere because environment is new you need time to understand all the rules amd regulation of that place thats exactly happened in this forum when we are new we do mistakes because we don't have a experience if working here in past but after sometimes we get use of that platform and understand all the information 

• +4 1

You are right. Because the basic reason is that the beginnier don't know how can he work on this forum and how can he get money whatever. So this is social app because most of people are also give opinion life then in right way. So most of the new comers don't know what the policy of that platform for working and earning.

That's right friend, but it's something we all go through, it's like a test to be able to have a great job, and it tests our knowledge of cryptos, if we achieve it we have the access to be able to learn much more and also to be able to win cryptos is a great opportunity that is worth it.

I agree with you my dear friend. Newbies are like a child that just start learning to crawl. With a little bit of encouragement, hard work and patience they would become expert.

Yes, you are right. 

Being a newbie is harder thing because on our first day in that forum we afraid from everything like posts, comments, rules of that forum etc. 

But when you get to know about that forum day by day. Then you see the easier way comes. 

I'm unequivocally concur with your assessment. Since beginners resemble new conceived infants who haven't sufficient information about crypto. They need to learn numerous things and furthermore take as much time as necessary to accomplish the best. It is a test to them to confront challenges in crypto. So beginners shouldn't lose their expectation. And furthermore they need to keep persistence in each progression

I think it is really hard because i am a newbie. Starting at the beginning is very difficult but slowly everyone understood.

If you understand about it then you realize that this is a very good platform in every respect. Because you can write a useful and in formative post but its up to you before starting this you can follow the rules and regulations about this forum.

I think you said nicely. When first time you join the forum, then you have to post a hundred comments as soon as possible in time. But I think the forum and also the management give you these hundred posts to know about the working and also to know which way you can get money and work here. I think these rules should not be included in the rules of the forum.

Your post will really inspire newcomers.  We should all encourage them and help them to be corrected.  This will allow the newcomers to gain some good flame.  They too will one day be inspired to help newcomers to the future.

• +2 1

Yes absolutely. In newbies in this forum they feel very hard and difficult. Because of they don't know about this forum and what to do hete.they always made mistakes also.but don't worry i advise you to all be work hard and honestly  you will get good result. 

You don't need to be worried about that because with the passage of time newbies learn new things and get better with this forum. Even seniors were once newbies.

• +2 1