Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

As far as I'm concerned, I've tried cell phones and PCs, no difference, but cell phones from anywhere you can work here.My brother uses iOS devices for his cryptocurrency transactions.  Can be used on both Android and iOS, most importantly you have a good internet connection

Dear mate you have choosed a good topic .that I'm using Android mobile phone .it is best for crypto .I have not face any problem on this .we can carry the mobile phone every where .so guys mobile phone is the best for this.

CryptoTalk  run smoothly on computer or laptops more than cell phones but if you want to run on your phones you must keep it in desktop site from your mobile search engine/browsers. 

I personally go with mobile phones when the question of which device is better for crypto arises. Because you can take your mobile phone anywhere and everywhere at anytime and that's what we are doing all day. We are comfortable using our mobile phones. Therefore use it for working in this platform. And to choose between android and iOS phone I say that your choice. I have android and I face no problems.

plainly you are saying stage right, chemical element this installation when we world view operating theater write any toward without help acquire info and ideas of someone and may well up with our very writing craft through zoo.

• +1 1

My friend, i can't say you which device is best for crypto talk. But I'm using an android phone which is very normal. I think a normal android phone is enough to work here perfectly. We should follow the rules and instructions carefully. Thank you.

What a strange friend you can use it on a laptop pc if you want and save money by wanting to buy an iPhone although it is up to you but I think it is more convenient because apple services are a bit expensive so it would be more convenient to use a laptop if you like.

From my point of view I think android phone is the best to be use for crypto currency because of it good processor and strong durable battery and as a business man is good to have low cost of production because most android less expensive than iPhone

Hello, my dear friend. It can be used for all devices. Considering the recommendations here, I cannot say that it will be better to work on the computer recommended by everyone, because you can write in a more practical way.You can also work from your phone completely up to you. I heard that iOS works better.

I think each gadget was a helpful in crypto talk posting is extremely simple in each sort of telephones PC and so forth yet when you pull out your cash I think you deal with some issue so its relies upon your capacity. I think you appreciate my recommendation.

I think computer is the best device for crypto.  Because it is very easy to control the computer and where you can write comments by typing very fast it will save your time.  And on the big screen of the computer, you can see the details of the details well.  And you can easily work in crypto forums.

Dear I will recommend  you for android phone because this is little and we can take with us every where. We can work is easily. And I am using Android phone 📱 and I did not face any problem on the phone. This is best for us . 

Android phone is best for crypto talk. Anywhere you can post setting in office,home 🏠 and any place it's very easy . But for trading you need laptop 💻

Yes, cell phones cause many problems at work on this forum, unlike laptops or computers, as it is easier to work and does not cause these problems, so I prefer to work on it when it is available, otherwise I have to mobile

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend in my opinion i think all devices are good for the crypto talk working and i am fit and comfortable with my andoroid mobike fone beacuse this us always with me i can work done here when my mood is fresh i start working.

Using laptops or desktop pc's is not easy for this cryptotalk. Using a smartphone is the best option, so that you can use this forum anywhere. I am using an android phone and I havenct faced any issues. Thank you.

• +2 1

There is no any importance in which type of devices you are used. It is your mentality to do work is more important in this platform. It varies according to each and every member of this forum. According to me I am stastified  with using smartphone. And I prefer the smartphone to all the other group members.

• +2 1

I also use Android phone. I don't Face any problems while using crypto on phone. I think Android phone is best for cryptotalk. We also use laptop for this plateform.

I think android mobile is good for this forum because we can get a fast typing on mobile devices and submit fastly its good for use and it can be fastly on mobile you can search fastly and change the topics also as well.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, there are many methods that help you to do your work in the world of encryption, such as a laptop computer or various types of mobile devices, but for me I work on an Android device and I will not face any problem on it.

Well it depends on the device you are using the specs of the device processor, RAM etc. i am also using android device for cryptotalk it is doing good so far and i have not face any problem yet. and on the other hand IOS is also a good device for crypto talk unless you are using the old model. So its the model you are using not android or IOS.

My friend, since Android devices are the most popular in all areas where trading takes place, so Android devices are preferred, but it is possible to work in iPhone system devices and also on computers. Also the most smooth is the computer being the smoothest in writing thanks

Companions, I think android telephone is the best gadget for taking a shot at this stage. I am utilizing android for taking a shot at cryptotalk and I am not confronting any issue. On the off chance that you have any issue in utilizing android telephone, at that point you can likewise chip away at PC. It relies upon your decision. As indicated by my assessment android is best than PC.

In my opinion, Mobile phone is the best way for making post on cryptotalk. I don't know why you face this problem. You can use your browser in desktop mode. By this you can making your post easily. You can use mobile phone everywhere. I think you can understand why mobile phone is best. 

Friend it's not your mobile fault, I think the problem is in your internet issue because Android devices don't affect our work and irritate us during our work. First you check you network and internet if your mobile is still not solved then I suggest you PC or a laptop which proved much helpful and not disturbs you in your work. Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Почувствуйте удобство и безопасность обмена электронных валют с нашим сервисом! На  нашем сайте вы найдете самые выгодные курсы обмена, а также огромный выбор валютных пар. Меняйте валюту через наш сервис уже сегодня и убедитесь в его уникальности!
    • Bitget запустила промоакцию с возможностью выиграть Apple, BMW и Rolex   Криптовалютная биржа Bitget объявила о проведении промоакции для зарегистрированных пользователей. Об этом Incrypted рассказали представители платформы.   Событие продлится с 25 апреля по 25 мая 2024 года. Для участия в акции пользователям нужно торговать на фьючерсах и увеличивать свой торговый объем во время проведения мероприятия, чтобы попасть в число победителей. По словам команды, вознаграждения распределяются в зависимости от наибольшего объема транзакций.   Согласно релизу, компания подготовила различные подарки для трейдеров, включая золото, продукцию марки Apple (часы Apple Watch SE и наушники AirPods Max), сумку Louis Vuitton KEEPALL и часы Rolex Submariner Green Dial. Главный приз — автомобиль BMW X5 Li 2024.
    • Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.